Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] On-Campus
Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:23 pm
✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫SHIRIA NELSE✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫
"Let's enjoy ourselves to the fullest, without any regret."

User Image

"Yosh! Hmm, lemme think of what trick to do next..." Pleased with Mokihana's agreement, she tried to think of the tricks that would be suitable for the situation, but the increasing flow of people moving in suggested that the ceremony was going to start, so she had to pause for now. She moved back to her seat and relax, preparing for the exciting process ahead. "Maybe later after the ceremony. Everything seems to be starting!"

"Yeah, my Cleffa can do stuff too. She even knows how to dance after watching me too! All we gotta do is to try and think how stuff works, I guess."

"That's cool! And yeah, we gotta practice together to see how it goes! Maybe sometime after we got situated into our dorms and everything." The thing was that the school was pretty big, so there was the problem of how to find each other when she wanted to meet. "Do you have anything to keep in touch?" She was not new to technology, but she had not used it often, so she did not remember about communicating with her Pokegear. After all, she liked the traditional way, walking to meet everyone!

"Do you think we can be in the same House?"

"I hope so! I mean, it'll be easier for us to meet and it'll be fun!" She replied excitedly, almost bouncing in her seat when the representative started appearing and talking about their own house, though their kind of entrance was really interesting. It made her smile a little, though she had tried not to laugh. She had thought that she would be alright going to any house, as long as she had fun. When her name was called though, she suddenly felt a sense of nervousness but quickly shrugged it off, smiling to Mokihana before walking to the stage. "See you later, Hana!"

She felt a sense of pride when she received her tie, smiling brightly at the representative. "Thank you! It's nice to meet you too!" Understanding some of the mixed words of Japanese that the representative had thrown in, she giggled a little at the familiar language. While she had not used the language so often, she could understand and spoke it well enough. Well, not the writing and reading part though, haha.

There was another girl who was also called to the stage at the same time as her. Peeking at the girl a little to see what she looked like, Shiria would offer a friendly smile if the girl looked her way. Well, now that she got her tie, her seats would change a bit. Grinning widely at the friendly seniors and new students as same as her, she waved and took a seat next to a dark-haired boy. Checking a bit to see if the nearest person was busy with someone or something, she flashed a bright smile at the dark-haired boy and another person who had androgynous features. "Hello! I'm Shiria, nice to meet you!"

Mood: Friendly
Attire: Individualized clothing from home
House: N/A
OOC: Hello! The one I quoted are the ones who can potential talk with Shiria or was nearby that Shiria had tried to interact. It's alright if they had plans to talk interact with someone else, so a mention of Shiria would be alright!
tab Party: User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zorua tab (Zane)
                    Level: 5
                    Item: None
                    Nature: Naive
                    Ability: Illusion
                    Experience: 0/1000
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Scratch
                    tab • • Leer
                    tab • • Pursuit

tab Inventory: User Image
Key Items
• • Pokegear (x1) -- A pokedex with the capabilities of a cell phone
• •

Pokeballs
• •
• •

Medicine
• •
• •

Berries
• •
• •

Miscellaneous
• •
• •

Novasse

Shadow of Miracles

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:45 am
Wind Hime Princess

Shadow of Miracles
]

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Sky Li Montes

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing:whats on the picture. Heelys.
Feeling: Que alegria!
Company: No one
Pokemon out : None.

"They/ Them please"

Sky glanced at the student who would now be his room mate.He had bright blue eyes that was the first they noticed. And he seemed to have enjoyed Marco falling down and knocking everyone down with them.
"Como que-" they started before catching themselves and switching back to English "that boy was very clumsy no?" they asked as a way to break the ice "I'm Sky by the way. I guess we're room mates?" they'd never had a room mate before, actually back home they had two rooms, one to play in and one to sleep in. "So where are you from?"
As Sky was making conversation other students were being presented. This time by Tera Hatano, their other house representative. Sky couldn't help but smile at Tera's infectious energy.
I like her more than I like Marco.
Another student walked up to them, a quite pretty one if Sky was honest introducing themselves as Shiria.
"A pleasure" they said their tone a bit foma but with an easy smile and friendly expression that belied it "I'm Sky Li. This is Jesus. I guess we will all be in the same building"
Hopefully Sky's room mate wouldn't mind getting dragged into conversation. As far as Sky was concerned, the more friendly faces you had the better.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:27 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ɪdon't know where to go
When I feel like crying

Θh My!!

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris came up to the stage when she was signaled. It was time for her to do her part. Her stomach was starting to flutter about as she stood there in front of new and old students as a blonde man started to talking. Honestly, Iris was in and out of what he was saying due to the fact she was scanning the room, trying to see faces she recognized. It was an idea she get in how to handle talking to a large group. Focus on them and talk as if you're speaking to them solely. She focused on Maria talking to someone and smile. Speaking of looking for new and old faces, she wasn't seeing two of them. One was the headmaster himself and the other one was Marco. Last she recalled, he was returning back to the school. Looking at the space next to Tera, either Marco was the male representative for Charizard or someone else was missing. Iris returned back to the rest of the students when the blonde man revealed himself to Mr. Reyes himself. Iris clapped as he introduced the representatives. She was the first one introduced and did a courtesy as he moved down the line to introduce the others like Koru and Marcus. It stopped at Charizard when Mr. Reyes asked where the other rep was.

Right on cue, someone yelled they were here. Iris turned to see someone chubby running towards them. Suddenly his feet was no longer underneath hi and Iris moved to help him from tripping, only to be part of a dogpile of groans and limbs. Iris was in the midst of the pile with her hand grabbing something squishy and someone's head on her chest as she tried to breath. Eventually, she was freed from the knot as the chubby student introduced himself as Marco. Her eyes widened in surprise but she was focused on clapping for the new students. Next was Tera as she did her introduced. She was really energetic and funny. Iris was clapping when Tera gave her a thumbs up. Iris gulped as it was her turn.

Iris stepped up to the microphone but ended up a bit too close as it turned to lean away from her until she grabbed. Iris did a quick inhale and exhale and smiled. "Ohayou!!" Her arm was waving to the students as her other hand held the hem of her skirt. "My name is Iris Haruno and I am one of the representatives for the Flygon house..... I'm more than happy to be your friend....and help you shine! That's even if you're not in Flygon." Her face was a little dusted pink but she was on a roll and totally not ready to collapse as she continued. "Oh alright then, Can I please have Hannah Reed come to the stage. Time to meet your big sis!"

Iris mentally screamed about calling herself big sis. Otherwise, she was holding herself together as gave Hannah her new tie. "Welcome to Flygon House. It's really nice to you meet you."

And with that, Iris was done. She did her part and made it through it. Now it was her turn to pass the floor over to the Jung-su to introduce the boys

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:

User Image
    Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 18
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Flower Veil
    Moves: Vine Whip| Razor Leaf| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 24
    Nature:Sassy
    Ability: Big Pecks
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace | Aqua Ring | Bubblebeam

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 18
    Nature: Mild
    Moves: Pursuit| Fury Swipe|Leer| Sucker Punch

Nickname: Sameko
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Tackle| Scary Face| Sand Attack

Nickname: Tsubaki
    Level: 15
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Oblivious
    Moves Splash| Play Nice| Razor Leaf| Rapid Spin

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ɪ t's time to open myself

o something new
ɪwant to stop, and grow up a bit

murruelecreuset
A Voided Bear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image
Hannah Reed
Flygon House
Avid Reader & Young Scholar
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Company : Maria... First Years... Iris... Flygons...
                                Status : Nervous... I can't believe I was late...
                                Wearing : School Uniform... Hair in a small ponytail

Hannah couldn’t believe that she was late on her very first day. She was beginning to wonder if she’d even get to her sorting. What if she never found out what house she was supposed to be in? Maria had promised her they’d make it in time, but her cousin couldn’t possibly know when she’d be announced. Getting to the auditorium, Hannah was grateful yet embarrassed to be late but not late enough to the ceremony. Nodding at her cousin the blonde made her way to down the alleyway to an empty seat. Sitting among her fellow first years, Hannah wished she had Bolt or Vee to keep her company. Course Bolt would have made things worse for her she was sure. She pushed that thought aside when a girl named Tera stepped up and called two girls up on the stage. Artesia and Shiria. She supposed she’d meet them later.

When a green haired girl stood up and said her name was Iris, Hannah looked up in wonder. That was Maria’s friend, she’d mentioned her on the way over. It was obvious since they had matching uniforms that they were in the same house, that being Flygon. Hannah blinked for a moment when she heard her name called by the girl. Taking a breath, she stood up and walked up on stage. “Thank you. It’s nice to meet you too.” She replied taking the tie from the older girl.

With that Hannah stepped off the stage and over to the Flygons to join her cousin. Flopping down into an empty seat not far from Maria, she smiled. Maria smiled back at her happy that she’d be close. It would certainly make things easier on the young girl’s mother who worried a little too much about her. Hannah turned her attention back to the stage as she fiddled with her tie wonder just who out of the boys would be in Flygon as well.

PARTY

User Image Bolt ♂ - Lv. 5, User Image Vee ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                User ImageEmolga (Bolt)
                                Nature: Rash (+ Sp. Attack, - Sp. Defense)
                                Ability: Static : Opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this Pokémon.
                                Held Item: ---
                                Move Set:

● Thundershock ➔ A jolt of electricity is hurled at the target to inflict damage. It may also leave the target with paralysis. [[Type: Electric Acc: 100% Effect: 10%]]
                                  ● Quick Attack ➔ The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first. [[Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: --]]
                                  ● Move ➔ Description [[Type: ___ Acc: -- Effect: --]]

User ImageVulpix (Vee)
                                Nature: Gentle (+ Sp. Defense, - Defense)
                                Ability: Flash Fire : Activates when hit by a damaging Fire-type move (including Fire-type Hidden Power). Will-O-Wisp activates this ability without having an effect.
                                Held Item: ---
                                Experience: 00/1000
                                Move Set:

● Ember ➔ The target is attacked with small flames. It may also leave the target with a burn. [[Type: Fire Acc: 100% Effect: 10%]]
                                  ● Tail Whip ➔ The user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokémon less wary and lowering their Defense stat. [[Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: --]]

User ImageWord Count : 324
                                OOC : - - -

Quotes :
                                Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

*Profile Link in House Emblem

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:56 pm

User Image

tab tab 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐-𝚂𝚞 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜 tab tab tab tab 𝟸𝙽𝙳 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙵𝙻𝚈𝙶𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃
                                        tab ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                        tab tab tab tab tab 정수 tab tab 더글러스

When it was the house representatives' time on stage, Jung dared not to look away from the stage floor to face the crowd before him, worsening his anxiety and paranoia. The comfort pats from C, who was still on top of his head to aid him, were helping him but only minimally. Unease crept upon him as his ears picked up on the murmurs slowly dying down in tandem with the lights dimming. He shivered as he realize that the time he'd been silently dreading yet anticipating was now upon him.

An unexpected cry coming from the back entrance had startled the nervous lad which had caused his chocolate eyes to view it's source. He hadn't known that this would be the tip of the iceberg of startling events he'd be experiencing today. The voice felt familiar, yet the rather rotund appearance of it's owner had made him think that he was simply mistaken. The tumble that took place shortly after sent him and his representative peers into a pile. The lad managed to dodge the brunt of pileup, having only his legs caught in the dog-pile. The lad would later realize he hadn't come out unscathed as a palpable pang of pain was felt in his left ankle from getting up. Far too focused on repeating the names he was assigned to call out in his head, most of what was said and done by his peers on stage after the dog-pile had gone unheard by his ears. So much so that he had barely realized that it was now his turn to speak. To his latest detriment, he felt a tinge of comfort in the pain in his ankle as it had aided him to focus on something else while it was his turn to address the crowd. And yet he couldn't escape from misfortune. As if it couldn't get any worse, when the lad had gone to receive the microphone from the previous speaker, he had dropped it it a panic, causing feedback to echo throughout the auditorium. "I-I... B-Brian... Um!" The lad stood still as he tried to compose himself but to no avail. He started shaking in place and his eyes began to well up. Panic had now taken over his body. Noticing the drastic change in his trainer's behavior, C knew he needed to act fast as his service Pokemon. His Chingling gently started pawing at his trainer's head while emitting a quiet ringing sound to deter him from a further attack. Fortunately Jung wasn't in one of his worse days and C's efforts had manage to ease him. "S-Sorry... M-My n-name is-s-s J-Jung-S-Su, F-Flygon re-representa-tat-tive... B-Brian A-Adams and and J-Jericho-cho J-Jones... P-P-Please c-c-come up..." The lad kept it short out of fear to mess up any further. His body shaking like a leaf as he handed the newly sorted students their tie, the lad barely had the courage to utter anything else after his fumble. Just barely. "W-W-Welcome to F-Flygon... I... S-Sorry..."

With his task done, all he could do was wallow in his shortcomings and his ankle pain while fighting a powerful urge to get off stage. The only silver lining that he could find was that it was finally over and it was the turn of the Salamence students to unfortunately clean up him mess.

x┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                                                  xx𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚂
                                                                  User Image tab 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂: ?
                                                                  tab 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂: ?
                                                                  tab 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱𝚂: Sewing Club [Member] - Music Club [President]
                                                                  tab 𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼: Dorm House of Flygon Room ?

tab 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙸𝚁𝙴: Fall Ordell uniform dyed in Flygon colors
                                                                  tab 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Front of the auditorium
                                                                  tab 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙰𝙽𝚈: C(on his head), the other house representatives, the headmaster, and flow of new students coming up to receive their ties
                                                                  tab 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂: Stable
                                                                  tab 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙳: Tinge of nervousness sprinkled with excitement

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: N/A
                                                                  𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛: ʕowoʔ

xx𝙿𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽
                                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. C the ♂ chingling - level 15 - nature bold - ability levitate - item none
                                                                  tab tab exp 375/1000 - moves wrap - astonish - confusion - yawn
                                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. K the ♂ krickertot - level 06 - nature jolly - ability shed skin - item none
                                                                  tab tab exp 000/1000 - moves growl - bide - struggle bug - move 4
                                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Naya the ♀ noibat - level 05 - nature hasty - ability telepathy - item none
                                                                  tab tab exp 000/1000 - moves screech - supersonic - leech life - snatch
                                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. L the ♂ lotad - level 15 - nature modest - ability swift swim - item none
                                                                  tab tab exp 000/1000 - moves astonish - bubble - mist - move 4

𝚀𝚄𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂
                                                                  DJ Double B

DragonFang099

Prairiefox

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:17 pm
Color Scheme:
Grey: #A9ACB6
green: #7BCC70
orange: #FFB00F
Grey: lightslategrey

▅▅▅▅▅ x / / You know that I xxcould not believe my truth x
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Show them what I choose x I've got nothing to lose ! xxx

tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab But I'll hold on tight!xxxxx But I'll hold on tight! xxxxx But I'll hold on tight!
            x
            User Image

Jericho Jonesx House Flygonxxxxxxxx

tab tab
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x

Jericho ignored much of the chatter around him until he heard a lot of clapping and cheering coming from on stage. Jericho took his headphones off of his head but that didn't mean he was fully participating. Some old blonde guy had come onto the stage and was encouraging people to clap and cheer. Jericho rolled his eyes a little. Why did they have to clap so much? This wasn't anything fun. When the weird blonde man took off his disguise to reveal he was the headmaster, Jericho was actually surprised, but that surprise turned into annoyance. This was all just wasting time.

Jericho didn't pay much attention to the ceremony, but tried to keep an ear open for his name. A hefty boy named Marco tumbled and rolled onto the stage and Jericho couldn't hide a snicker. But once the round boy got into the ceremony, Jericho had tuned out again. As another girl came up, he remained tuned out. Jericho had better things to do than sit through this ceremony. He still had to pick up whatever pokemon they were giving him. And after that, Jericho was going to play videogames and unpack. As names were read off, Jericho mindlessly swiped through his PokeGear. 'I wonder if I could just dip out without being seen...'

Suddenly, the reverberation screeched across the hall. Instinctively, Jericho shot up to attention, startled by the noise. Some kid had dropped the microphone, and boy, was he a mess. Jericho could practically see him trembling from the back! 'Jeez, he's so bad...' he thought to himself. However long it took Jung-su to get through the stuttering, he eventually did say Jericho's name, and that mean he was in Flygon House, whatever that meant. With his headphones around his neck, Jericho shuffled up to the stage. Everyone on stage, save for Jung-su, seemed way too outgoing and overly enthusiastic about being here. There was no way they were serious about the whole "talk to me and we'll be bffs forever" vibe they all seemed to have. And if they were actually serious, he wasn't remotely interested. Jericho took the tie from Jung-su and walked off without saying a word of thanks to him, or acknowledging the headmaster. Instead, his attention went to the color of the tie. To him, the tie was one color, but some of the others were two colors. He clenched the tie in his fist as he sat in the back of the Flygon group, blankly staring at the solid-looking neck wear. Whether it was two greens, two reds, or red and green, Jericho prayed that his dorm wouldn't be decorated in the house colors. Despite now sitting with his house, Jericho didn't pay any more attention to the ceremony than he did before. Instead, he fiddled with the tie, trying to get it to tie around his neck. Only thing was, he had no clue how to do it. So as the next person was preparing to talk and announce people, Jericho was practically strangling himself with the tie. He glanced around, seeing one of the first year girls who was also sorted into Flygon. He nudged her and pointed to the tie, triple-knotted onto his neck and flopping over his shoulder. He harshly whispered, "Hey, you! You know how to work this thing, or what?"

x
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                tab Location -- Auditorium xx xx With -- Himself > Around other Flygonsxx

tab Wearing -- Jeans and a White T-Shirt[, Flygon Tiexx xx Mood -- Bored, Confusedxx

tab OoC-- n/a

murruelecreuset

A Voided Bear

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:39 pm
A Voided Bear

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
                              tab tab tab Brian tab tab Adams
                              ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Brian made it the the auditorium just in time to see the last of the students were filing in, and he made it to the center, where he could see that the new students were sitting. He didn't know where Niara was, as he hadn't seen her since they left the train, but he didn't worry too much about it. He knew this would be her second year here, so he was sure she was already sorted into her house. He laughed with the others when the headmaster made his jokes and appearance, as well as when Marcus made his appearance and joked about knocking everyone down.

While he waited for his name to be called, he looked over the other house representatives, noticing that one seemed to be quite nervous. The way he stuttered when he spoke told Brian that the rep had a fear of public speaking, though his Chingling seemed able to calm him enough for the boy to be able to utter two names, one of which was Brian's. With Grace riding on his shoulder, the boy rose from his seat and walked forward to take the tie that was held out to him. "Thanks," he said. He could feel Grace trembling slightly from the nervousness she was feeling from Jung, so he smiled and headed toward the area where his fellow Flygons were sitting.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:21 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
[/quote ]
Wind Hime Princess

User Image
Jesus Reyes Angel
I'll do anything for her

Jesus glanced over at the other boy that was called along side him. He seemed friendly enough, but he wasn't really in the mood to be friendly. Jesus wasn't about to be rude either so he nodded at Sky, "the names Jesus Reyes, you can call me Reyes." It was at that moment that a very pretty girl came to sit and lucky for him she took the seat next to him. "And you can call me Jesus," the boy smiled brightly at Shiria as he gently took her hand to kiss it,
"its nice to meet you, Shiria, I hope we can get along well this year and in the future." Once he was done greeting his new House-mates, his eyes returned to the stage to watch the other representatives.

The house reps all had unique personalities and this made Jesus feel a little better about the academy. His mood was certainly better and all the cute girls around was really helping him. His mind still drifted to his mother, but he just needed to remind himself that this was all for her.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Magby tab (FireMan)
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves:
    tab • • Smog
    tab • • Leer
    tab • • Ember
    tab • •

User Image
EleKid tab (ElecMan)
    Ability: Static
    Moves:
    tab • • Quick Attack
    tab • • Leer
    tab • • Thundershock
    tab • •

Inventory:

Key Items
• • Item (xQuantity) -- Description

Pokeballs
• •  

Medicine
• •  

Berries
• •  

Miscellaneous
• •

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:28 pm
Wind Hime Princess

Shadow of Miracles

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Sky Li Montes

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Feeling: Las cosas aqui si que son distintas
Company: Shiria, Jesus, other students.

"They/ Them please"

Sky was taken a bit aback by the boy’s brief answer. The child was used to formal greetings, due to the culture they grew up in putting a lot of emphasis on etiquette, on salutations and making a good first impression and showing respect in the way you presented and introduced yourself. Greetings between people who had just met in Sky’s experience, were usually accompanied by a handshake or at the very least a “nice to meet you”
Instead their future housemate simply informed them what Sky was supposed to call him
Well then.
Not wanting to make it obvious they were a bit put off Sky keep their smile. Al mal tiempo buena cara right? Hay que llevar la fiesta en paz. Sky had no say in the proprieties of others after all.
“Reyes” they tried it out their spanish tilt naturally wrapping around the syllables of the name. Like the headmaster..but smaller..hnnn
“Very well then. You may call me Montes. It’s a pleasure to meet you” the last part was said with better diction, and in Sky’s most formal tone but with a smile still on their face to show they didn’t mean any ill by it. It seemed Reyes didn’t want to them...but then maybe he was just too tired from the trip
Or perhaps he is only friendly to certain individuals. Sky thought their smile turning wry as Jesus perked up and smiled at Shiria. So he was one of those huh? Only interested in speaking to pretty girls y el resto ni para que parar bola.
Quite the pity, Sky wanted to talk to him but they supposed you won some you lost some.
Sky couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow when Jesus grabbed the girl’s hand and kissed it. Well that was a bit...forward? Not exactly the word Sky was looking for but the word they were looking for swam away like startled fish in an estero.
Sky had seen formal greetings as well as some informal ( although not many ). In their culture, a kiss to the cheek upon meeting someone was customary. That was however usually reserved to people who already knew each other. Family members and such. Or people you considered close friends.
Likewise a kiss to the hand was something Sky had only seen in debutante dances between older kids and..well...their sister had gotten one from their boyfriend. Usually when meeting someone for the first time a simple handshake would do.
Was this normal in the regions then?
With a mental shrug Sky watched the other representatives. They couldn’t help but smile when the girl Iris took the stage, friendly saying to everyone that she would like to help them shine. For a moment Sky couldn’t help but wish that they had gone to Flygon instead. Sky’s own sister’s last words to them had hardly been that nice.
They bit their lip when the boy named Jung went on stage, Sky had seen that kind of nervousness only once. During verbal presentation time at their old school, a child had started crying before they got past their name and had to be taken out of the school.
Fortunately this wasn’t the case with the flygon representative and Sky’s eyes lit up when they saw the pokemon on Brian Adam’s shoulder.
“Me pregunto que pokemon sera ese they muttered under their breath. Speaking in their primary language as they were still wont to do from time to time.
Eventually Sky grew bored, having watched a lot of the proceedings. The child was never used to staying still for long. Okay no, that wasn’t true, back home they had been expected to stay still for long periods of time, they had simply really really hated it.
“So Shiria, where are you from?” Sky turned to talk to the girl. Since Jesus hadn’t answered that question or seemed interested in talking perhaps Shiria could become a friend instead or at least she might want to converse with them “is this your first time in the region?”

Translations :
Las cosas aqui si que son distintas_ ( rough translation) things here sure are different

Al mal tiempo buena cara _ an old phrase that translates to "to the bad times, show good face" basically sky isn't deterred by the fact that their housemate doesn't seem interested in speaking to them

Hay que llevar la fiesta en paz_ an old phrase. Roughly translates to "You gotta keep the peace. " ( llevar la fiesta here is a colloquialism for carrying on with a group of people and literally translate to 'carry the party' ) basically Sky isn't going to comment on anything they dislike and will opt to keep a friendly tone irregardless of how they feel.

y el resto ni para que parar bola._ roughly translates to "and the rest, why talk to them" Parar bola is a south american colloquialism that people use to mean "acknowledge" or "pay attention"

estero = estuary

Me pregunto que pokemon sera ese = I wonder what pokemon that is.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:38 pm
✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫SHIRIA NELSE✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫
"Let's enjoy ourselves to the fullest, without any regret."

User Image

"Yeah, it'll be nice getting to know each other! I do hope we will get along well." She answered, grinning at Sky's formal but friendly response. The way that they had worded the answer was certainly interesting though, different from the way that she spoke, the kind of accent that felt sing-songy. It was not something bad though, it made their voice seemed more special! When it was Jesus's turn though, the greeting caught her off guard and from the subject before as she felt her cheeks heating up, suddenly feeling a bit shy. Nonetheless, she felt that she did not mind that kind of greeting, giggling in response, feeling a bit shy. It was a new experience to have someone greet her that way. "Uh-huh, I also hope so!"

A brief second later, her shyness was soon forgotten as she concentrated on remembering her new friends' names. Her parents told that she was quite forgetful, so she tried to repeat the names multiple times, looking at each person in accordance with the name she repeated. "Okay, um, let's see. First is, Sky, right?" She paused a bit to take it in before turning to Jesus. "And Jesus, right? I hoped I had spelled it right. Gotta ensure I spelled everyone's name correctly!" She remembered the last time she had changed someone's name to some kind of vegetable. That person did not mind and had quite a laugh, but it was a bit embarrassing.

When it was Flygon's representative's turn on the stage, she turned her attention back to the stage. It was of a similar process when she came onto the stage, but the people had made it a bit different by the way they acted and interacted. Some were nervous, yet bravely came to the stage and some had seemed to be in a hurry to get back to their seat Her attention was then pulled back when she heard someone nearby mentioned her name. It was Sky.

"I'm from Saffron City, Kanto, and yes, it's my first time here. There had been a bit of a rush so I haven't been able to have a tour around the place yet!" She looked at Sky with curiosity, smile every bright on her face. "How about you?"

Mood: Friendly
Attire: Individualized clothing from home
House: Charizard
OOC:
tab Party: User Image

Zorua tab (Zane)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Scratch
                    tab • • Leer
                    tab • • Pursuit

tab Inventory: User Image
Key Items
• •

Pokeballs
• •
• •

Medicine
• •
• •

Berries
• •
• •

Miscellaneous
• •
• •

Shadow of Miracles

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:39 am
Wind Hime Princess

Shadow of Miracles

Sky Li Montes

Feeling: una amiga!
Company: Shiria, Jesus, other students.

"They/ Them please"

Sky smiled when Shiria said she was from Kanto, they were pretty sure their parents had done some business in the region but were trying to recall if that was true. They mouthed “Azafran” before their eyes lit up in realization “oh ciudad Azafran! I’ve heard it is really busy and big, my-my family’s traveled there” they couldn’t help but stutter a bit at mentioning their family, it was painful to think about them.
So Sky focused on talking to Shiria instead and pushed those nasty thoughts about their family away.
“Me? I’m from Quito. Recently my brother started work at a firm in Unova the city of Caolín...wait no, Opelucid city?” they gave a sheepish smile at the language switch “I apologize I learned the name in Spanish first..my brain gets confused” they said the last part as a joke, although it was true. Speaking only Spanish in their household left Sky often forgetting to switch to English. It didn’t help that until recently they only spoke Spanish in school too. Thankfully their private school had taught English in all subjects, preparing young minds for a world where the number one language spoken worldwide needed to be known.
Sky had always hated English classes ( who wanted to read the same thing twice and do twice the homework?! Yuck) but they had to admit, it came in handy.
“I moved in with my brother in Unova recently. We had never been to this region either. We spent some time in the lamia district. It was….it was a lot like home actually..but a lot warmer.”
People spoke spanish in the lamia district, they sold latin food, they played latin music. It wasn’t quite like home but it had certainly been welcoming ( if it wasn’t for how warm the climate was!)
“Maybe we can go after our first day of school!” Sky offered smiling at the idea of doing something with a new friend. “If you’d like to of course, we could see the shops and the food district.” after all it would be rude to impose their plans on someone else. But if she said yes then Sky would gladly play tour guide.

Translations:
una amiga! _A friend!
ciudad Azafran_ Azafran is the spanish dub for saffron city and so what Sky would know it as
Caolín_ Spanish name for Opelucid.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:08 pm
User Image

oru rene▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃

""Tнe ғlαмeѕ ιɴ мy нeαrт wιll lιɢнт тнe wαy тo мy dreαмѕ!"

▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Wнere: Auditorium Wιтн: New StudentsEмoтιoɴ: Excited/HungryOoC: SALAMENCE B)

Seems they weren’t too mad for interrupting their conversation, Quilava seemed pretty shaken though, he wasn’t letting go of her jacket yet. She petted between his ears to comfort him and greeted one of the new students in return, ”Oh thank ya! Still sorry for that I was in a bit of a hurry ya see-!" she was cut off when a hard headed Pokemon lunged at her and gave quite the strong headbutt. She bent her leg a little, but continued to smile, "I...I can tell..." she smiled through the ache in her leg now.

Things were interrupted when the students were called to sit down, but for her she had to follow others up to the stage. She sat next to very familiar faces, Ichiro next to her and Iris just a swat or so away. She felt a knot in her throat seeing Marcus after so long. She tried to keep her attention on the audience. They were new students, they didn't know what all's happened. Quilava hid under the chair Koru was sitting in, he puffed up in a flash as the curtain revealed them to the people, and Koru whispered with the others when Mr. Reyes called himself the headmaster,
"I thought he was a vagabond or something?" she whispered to Ichiro. Truthfully she really thought he was, she saw him at a bunch of different jobs last year. She hadn't noticed, but he was curious about the missing rep, there was a missing rep? She looked at the others and counted, there was one from Charizard missing, who did she know that was in Charizard....BLAM!

As if out of no where, something like a giant rolling ball crash into them, one by one everyone clamored on top of each other. The chairs fell and clashed. Quilava shot up and shook and squealed from the "attack" of the chairs. His flame burst and in a single huff, the reps were encased in a smokescreen,"QUIL!"
"QUILAVA NO!" she and others coughed from the smokescreen, Koru cradled the scared Pokemon in her arms. She sighed heavily through the coughing while Mr. Reyes scolded the kid for being late...wait, that was Marco?! How'd he become a beach ball? That was a really sudden change from just the summer...

After the smoke cleared, literally, the ceremony began, and Koru watched as each of them stood up there and gave a speech. When it came to be Jung-Su's turn, he seemed rather nervous, who wouldn't be? As she passed Jung Su to take her turn at the podium she mouthed, ’You did great! with a thumbs up. He had plenty of reasons to be nervous, on stage with so many new faces looking at them, but if she can take a smoke-bomb in front of strangers she could certainly talk to them. She patted her shirt free of the sulfur a little more before giggling nervously,
"Well I’m Koru Frene, sorry for the smoke bomb, my partner Quilava can be a little anxious when people come rolling up to him," Koru petted him once again, apologetically, "But ya know, Quilava evolved from Cyndaquil just before last year ended. We went through a lot together at this school and now I have to say I think we feel a lot stronger. We have a lot of ways to go before I can get to my goals, but I know Ordell is the place to do it, and I hope we all can evolve together and reach our goals!" she stretched out her arms and gave her bright smile, biggest she could make. Everything she said is what she truly felt in that moment. So many people she didn’t know were here now, where she was a year ago, now she had to find a way to help them too.

She looked down to read off the names, Quilava helping her with the ties
"Can Ashley Langford, Hailey Winter and Akasha Mirada come up here to get their ties!" she raised them up with a shrug and grin, hopefully she didn’t butcher that last name too badly.

After giving the girl's their ties, and Quilava politely bowing along with her, she started to walk away from the podium to let the next rep speak, in this case it was Ichiro from the same house,
"You're up Ichiro!"

Pokemon▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
User Image
Lv. 20 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 19 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ
User Image
Lv. 15 Aвιlιтy Gooey Nαтυre Modeѕт Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle Bυввle Aвѕorв Eɴdυre
Lv. 15 Aвιlιтy Flash Fire Nαтυre Naughty Iтeм X Moveѕ Bite Ember Howl Leer

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃tems

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Novasse

vneondreamsv

Lady Niara

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:39 pm
User Image
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ashley was sitting by herself, making a conscious effort to put distance between her and the other first years. In her crossed arms would be a doll, worn and old as something of its age would be. Patches were sewn across the exterior of the child's toy and new buttons gleamed across the light sources in the area. Her head was kept down, a red curtain of hair block her eyes out. Many would look at her. She could feel their eyes. Not like they would find her interesting or worth their time anyway. Her fair share of names had been earned long ago. Freak. Mute. Weirdo. The memories caused her grip to tighten as her mouth would form a frown. Although her head was head down and she kept her attention elsewhere, it wasn't until the beginning of the ceremony that her attention was wavered from her stuffed Pokemon.

The headmaster of the school revealed himself to the students, greeting them all on a wonderful first or second year. Not that Ashley would really care. He took his sweet time getting to the good part of the meeting, which was where the first years would be sorted into their houses. What this was based on, who knew? Ashley had a feeling that none of the four houses would really care for her much. Why wasn't there a cool Ghost themed house that would take her in? Students names she hadn't a clue of walked up to introduce themselves one by one. the representatives of the different houses. One by one they stepped onto the stage and all was happy and stuff. Then a loud noise came from the doors. She picked her head up just in time to see a round figure barrel towards the stage and then bowl itself into the other people. One Pokemon would be startled by the sudden entrance, letting out a large smoke veil on the stage. The chaos was enough to make the first year smile, snickering to herself. It only got even more funny as the fat boy made a joke about it. In the crowd of many, Ashley's laughter would echo out. "AHAHAHAHA!" It sounded like something more akin to a yandere laugh but it was still funny regardless. She gained a few dirty looks but looked to be in a better mood.

And so began the long process of having boys and girls come up into their respective houses and receive ties. Maybe they meant sometime or maybe they were just stupid old ties. Both were fair assumptions. She listened out for her name to be called and it wasn't until the third house, Salamance, that "Ashley Langford" would be called. Slowly, Ashley rose from her seat and then walked towards the stage. The other girl would be somewhere but if not, Ashley would be the first on the stage. Her arms were stilled wrapped around her beloved plushie but she used her right arm to hold it and her left to accept the tie. It was red, but would look better in black or purple. Still, she wrapped it around her neck and would look to Koru but not say anything. It wouldn't be tied or anything, just sit loose around her neck. Once Ashley got her approval, the child would be content.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

POKEMON
User Image
    Pokemon: Ghastly (Dusk)
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Experience: 0
    Move Set:

► Hypnosis
        ► Lick
        ► Spite

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:41 am
▄▆▅▂▇█ ᕼᗩIᒪEY IᑎTEᖇ █▇▂▅▆▄

𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Somewhere in the seats was a young girl with long blue hair in twin tails staring at her pokegear with headphones in her ears. A fabric guitar case, most likely holding an electric guitar, was leaning against her legs and out of the walkway through the row of seats. She didn't seem to be paying much attention to a lot of this ceremony. A single pokeball shook once as it was hanging from a keychain on the head of the guitar case. The girl looked up at it and pat the ball gently a couple times. "I'm sure it's almost over, Octavia. Just give it a few more minutes." She went back to the music on her pokegear until eventually she heard her name through her ear buds. "Hm? Oh, right. Watch the guitar for me real quick, Octavia."

Hailey stood up and pocketed her pokegear, but leaving the headphones in as she made her way up to the stage to collect her tie. She gives a little "thank you" with a nod before turning and heading back to her seat. She didn't seem to want to be away from her seat long. Mostly because she wanted to focus on listening to her music. And that's exactly what she did as she returned to her seat; listen to more music from her pokegear, not really paying attention to who was around her, whoever they may be.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._Octavia
Inventory: Pokegear, heaphones, guitar

Mood: This is a good song... Did someone call my name?
Attire: See picture
OOC: New Student! Yay!

𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖂𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘
𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒

▄▆▅▂▇█ EᔕᑕᗩᑭIᔕT ᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎ █▇▂▅▆▄

Prairiefox
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:12 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
[/quote ]
Wind Hime Princess
Novasse

User Image
Jesus Reyes Angel
I'll do anything for her

Jesus grinned when he saw Shiria's cheeks become rosy, she suddenly became shy and probably very aware of the feel of his lips against her hand. First impressions with a lady were always important and he hoped that his greeting would have a lasting effect on his pretty classmate. Sky seemed to be a very friendly fellow and kind of a chatterbox so he mostly left the talking to them. He wanted to see what other pretty girls were in his year; even though they might not be in the same House there was the possibility he could run into them in a class. His eyes caught the sight of a girl holding a doll and he was kind of caught off-guard because the girl was a doll herself meaning she was extremely pretty. Jesus blinked after realizing he was staring for too long. He sure hoped that he would run into her this year.

His attention returned to Shiria when he heard going over their names. Jesus leaned towards her, "what's important is that your pronounce it right." The boy smiled at her, "a lot of people mess it up, but I know you'll get it. My name is pronounced Jesus (Heasoos), you're welcome to say it as many times as you'd like," the boy was just too forward for his own good as he playfully winked her. "Call me if you ever need to practice it, I'll come running," he returned to watching the ceremony. It seemed like Sky was making plans with Shiria already, but he might as well throw in his invitation as well. He looked down at the tie that he was giving and that represented the Charizard House where he would be staying for this academy year. It was only the first day, but it already felt like he was away from his mother for too long. Just thinking about their distance dampen his mood, but what could he do besides sulk? He had to endure this for her. Maybe he should try to visiting the districts to clear his mind. Lamia was certainly a friendly place and he felt right at home in the Latino theme district. He could also explore the academy since it would be his temporary home. Then again he could try to do this exploration with someone. His eyes followed the red-haired girl with the doll...maybe he could introduce himself to her and ask her out for a little walk around Lamia.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Magby tab (FireMan)
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves:
    tab • • Smog
    tab • • Leer