Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] On-Campus
Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:13 pm
X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Today was just not his day, not only did he knock down all his classmates, but he could have really hurt Tera! Marco still couldn't feel she tried catching him; everything seemed in slow motion when he saw her getting her arms ready to grab a hold of him, he would be lying if he said he didn't feel happy. However, things quickly got messy and somehow his face had ended up between two soft things. Just recollecting his actions brought a blush to his face from embarrassment yet everything faded away the moment that Tera patted him in the back and gave him a thumbs up. It was such a simple gesture, but all negative thoughts vanished the moment he saw Tera's smiling face. Marco blushed again from embarrassment, but there another emotion in there. An emotion that over time he felt growing stronger and stronger. He couldn't quite define the emotion yet, but he felt very close.

All his other classmates did an amazing job, way better than anything he could do. However, when he saw Jung-Su trip he stood up to try and go to his side,but the lad used his own strength to keep going. Jung-Su was even more nervous than him, he wanted to support him as a friend, but he wasn't sure if they were friends. He certainly wanted to try this year so perhaps he could talk to him and see how he felt about becoming friends. As the ceremony was coming closer to being over, his eyes would shift to Tera from time to time, taking every moment he could to look at her for even just a moment longer. They had spend some of the summer break together, an unexpected surprise, but one that he cherished due to the time he got to spend together with her. They both also managed to catch a Pokemon from Alola, so it was pretty amazing. He wanted to talk to her again so maybe he could ask her to hang out with him after the ceremony.

When mister Reyes, the headmaster, announced the closing ceremony he clapped along with the others. Now that the ceremony was finished he had the opportunity to ask Tera out! The black-haired boy turned to Tera, but just as he was about to speak, his body was going further and further away from her. Marco blinked and then looked back to find Iris who tugging at him. "I-Iris?"the boy was really confused about her actions. Was she mad at him? What did he do? All he did since coming to the academy was knock everyone down...then his face getting stuck between....oh no. Marco's eyes widen as his eyes drifted downwards to Iris's chest where he suddenly remembered the two soft things his face had landed on. He was really going to get it now. Marco looked back at Tera and stuck his hand out as if asking for help, but instead he waved goodbye at her as he was taken away by Iris. Just what awaited for him today?

==========

[Exit with Iris]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Level: 25
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Fire Fang
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Level: 25
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Wing Attack
      ► Night Shade
      ► Pursuit
      ► Assurance

User Image User Image
Level: 14
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Sand Attack
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Sandstorm

User Image User Image
Level: 15
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Keen Eye
Move Set:
      ► Bite
      ► Howl
      ► Rock Throw

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x0
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:08 pm
Wind Hime Princess

Shadow of Miracles
]

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Sky Li Montes

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wearing:whats on the picture. Heelys.
Feeling: una amiga!
Company: Shiria, Jesus, other students.
Pokemon out : None.

"They/ Them please"

["Phonetics are different in spanish" Sky explained when Shiria seemed to have to repeat Jesus' name under her breath. It was odd for Sky to think about, they had pronounced Jesus' name the way they naturally would. ( the way Jesus had gone out of his way to tell Shiria to pronounce) "Like for example my last name Montes? People who speak English primarily always say it with the wrong emphasis. It drove my father insane in international businesses."
They smiled when Shiria said she'd love to give them a tour of their city. Now that sounded like fun to Sky. Shopping and sight seeing and getting away from their family were the hallmarks of what made a good trip in Sky's mind.
"That sounds just wonderful" they said smiling "I'll have to make sure Papi or Da Bao take their next business trip there..oh Bao's my brother" they added the last part realizing Shiria had no clue who the people they had mentioned were. Papi of course was pretty straight foward as to what it meant, since it sounded so much like Pappa. "He's head of a law firm, they specialize in international law so he travels a lot" Sky explained further. "He wanted me to make friends so I'm sure he'll love to take a few days in your city if he knows I'm meeting up with one. He's fourteen years older than me to answer your question."
Hopefully they weren't being too foward in calling Shiria a friend, but to Sky that was what it felt like. And it felt wonderful after spending all those months in a town like Ocepulid.
They tried to smile when Shiria mentioned the city herself but only really managed it because of how enthusiastic she seemed to be about it.
"Yes....ancient history, it's very...slow" Sky said when Shiria mentioned the city's description "there wasn't much to do there. Quito's a lot busier, it felt like everyone was asleep all the time" the last part was said as a joke since the city had felt so quiet in comparison to where they grew up Sky often felt like that was the case "oh they did have a lot of dragon trainers....the battles were exciting to watch. It's what made me want Dragomar..my bagon."
The local gym specialized in dragon trainer challenges. Sky hadn't been able to go often due to their brother sharing their parents views of pokemon being not something worth their time.
But Ignacio worked long hours as an attorney, had numerous engagements on his off days as the son of socialites. It was a real shame really but he couldn't be with his baby sibling all day.
Sky tried to look sad about it when he was home. It was an act but it led to him buying them more stuff to make up for it.
"Oh you know Japanese?" Sky asked when Shiria said she had similar bilingual mishaps in her time. "And yes I would love to meet your friend. It's always good to have more than less in my opinion." they added when Shiria asked if Sky would mind if a friend came with them. Of course Sky wouldn't mind, as said before Opelucid city had been dreadfully quiet and Sky was actually missing socializing with people, besides it would be horrible manners to say a friend of their friend wasn't invited.
The rest of the ceremony went more or less in the same manner as it had so far. Sky flinched when a girl fell on stage, their eyes going to a feminine looking man who seemed to be helping her there. Sky's eyes lingered on the adult, something about his ( their?) appearance niggling at them before they broke contact and watched the rest of the ceremony.The last students were the girl Sky had been talking to and a girl who...didn't seem as social as Sky felt.
Just like that the ceremony was over and the headmaster was taking the floor again. Sky found themselves conforted by the man's spanish accent as well as his friendly demeanor. They had been so far from everything familiar in Opelucid it was nice to see someone who at the very least spoke their language..and to know he wold be in charge of their school.
They hadn't missed the fact that he shared Jesus' last name. Some names were common it was true but still Sky wondered if there was something to that.
They clapped along side everyone when the teachers were introduced. None of the names were familiar but then Sky had only known high profile people of the upper classes when it came to the regions. The last name Floros did strike out at them bit only because it sounded spanish. -Sky actually had had a governess with that last name although thankfully Ms. Floros looked much more friendly than Suzana had been- the name Ezra also sounded familiar but Sky couldn't pinpoint just why at the moment.
Now Montero was a familiar name, Sky knew their parents had some sort of tiding with the Montero-Chadwick De Loup family. Their name had high net worth attached to it and Sky was pretty sure at least one person from it had worked alongside their brother's law-firm in some sort of dealing.
They hadn't known one of their scion's had decided to work as a librarian and wondered briefly how that had gone. Sky knew their parents would see such a profession as low brow and below them.
They decided they liked the librarian for pursuing it.
The headmaster concluded with giving them information on their dorms and orientation which Sky was quick to take out their gear to take note of it.
He finished by encouraging the students to folllow their dreams.
Now if only their parents thought that way. Not that Sky was willing to let that-or anyone- stop them.
"So should we check out our rooms? Or I could show you were Bao and I ate in lamia?" they asked. It would be up to Shiria how they spent their free time. Whatever she answered Sky wold go along with. That was what friends did after all.

Translations:

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:06 pm
DJ Double B

Marcus Bennett

The glow that the sun gets right around sunset
Helps me realize

Ya gotta keep your head up!!

. ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Marcus grinned at Evy when they were finally free to go.
                                  “Well that didn’t go too badly did it” he said dusting leftover soot from his shoulder. The speeches had gone pretty smoothly in his opinion. He wondered what his friends that weren’t reps had thought of it?
                                  Speaking of where any of them here yet?
                                  He glanced around the auditorium scanning through faces that were both familiar and unfamiliar ( as some were second year students and some were first years.) before he finally saw someone he knew.
                                  He parted through the crowds of students, first on his house’s section, then the flygons, then the salamances ( man he had no friends there) and finally arrived at the Charizard section. He was nervous about being here due to Ray but here was the person he had been wanting to talk to.
                                  “Hey I’ll see ya back at the dorms Evy” he said before making his way off the stage.
                                  Once down there it was a while before he spotted the person he wanted to talk to
                                  “Ayo Ava, how was your break?” he said walking up to her “did you see Katsugari take us all out? It was like that indiana jones movie with the rock trying to flatten ya”

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Team:

Nickname:
                  Nature:
                  Ability:
                  Moves:

User Image

Mood:
                Attire:
                Other Info: for room number, inventory, ect, click on picture

A nd you can let your hair down

This is just a journey drop your worries
    You are gonna turn out fine

Out Of Chill Comments:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:50 pm
    Novasse

SpazzticPanda1311

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Harvey Jay Bennett

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Harvey had stood up when Reyes called out the teacher’s names, same as every other teacher. He had watched the proceedings with interest since these were the kids he would be teaching from now on.
    If only I could get that darned class roster.
    Still he was excited about the new year. He had prepared new lectures and hopefully his request to take the students to the daycare would be answered this time, as well as the other projects he had in mind.
    His brother’s presentation had brought an unwilling smile to his face. The kid certainly was charismatic. How he was born from his father and stepmother Harvey still had no clue.
    After Lilith’s chat with him he had been making an honest effort to be nicer to Marcus, Ramona lending an ear had certainly helped too. She was officially the first person at work Harvey had counted his past to and he couldn’t help but be grateful
    Apparently he had a lot to unpack.
    Still he had managed to keep the baggage mostly checked around Marcus even if he slipped and getting to know the kid Harvey had been kicked out of his home for….well it was interesting.
    He still wasn’t sure how he felt about telling people they were brothers but then even if both their last names had been announced, Bennett was a common enough surname, maybe Harvey shouldn’t sweat it too much.
    He flinched when one of the new kids fell to the floor and had made to go help her only to have someone else beat him to the punch. He smiled when he saw him take the time to help her calm down and take her back to her seat and briefly wondered if they were related.
    The Kingdra students overall seemed interesting. Harvey took note of them since they would be in his house and that made him responsible for them. Mishe Kim looked...well a lot like he had at that age actually.
    When the faculty was named Aislin waved at him, managing somehow to make an obvious flirt with just a wave of his hand. Harvey rolled his eyes but waved back. They hadn’t exactly kept in touch after hooking up in lamia but apparently the smack happy idiot thought they were friends.
    Finally the assembly was over. Harvey wasted no time in standing up, scanning the place for familiar faces. He saw Elaine first, talking to the same man who had helped the girl up and wasted no time in approaching his best friend.
    “Elly” he said puttin an arm around her and bringing her in for a hug “You got roped in for this too, this thing was long huh”
    He kept his arm around Elaine as he looked at the man she was talking to.
    “Oh I remember you” he said before he could stop himself “Uh I..I mean I saw you on stage”
    Atop his shoulder Broski, his monferno snickered. Harvey had never been good at talking to work acquaintances. It was why he tended to not talk to anyone.
    But he had Elly here so it couldn’t be that bad right? No matter what Elly was always glad to see him.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
    Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Cookie Collector 400
    • Winged 100
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:50 pm
              User ImageUser ImageUser Image
              User ImageWHEN :: ??? - Year 2 Opening Ceremony
              WHERE :: Auditorium
              WITH WHO :: Jung and C
              WEARING :: Crumpled and messily worn Charizard House Ordell Uniform
              MOOD :: Tired, Excited but a little on edge

tab Tera watched intently as the ceremony continued to chug along. Having to be on stage for as long as she did meant that she needed to pay attention to everything happening and look proper while doing it, at least from her understanding. And sadly that meant having to sit in place until everything ended! While it was cool to get a front seat of the stage and see all the new students come up and stuff, it really was hard on the girl. As per usual, Iris did great on stage when it was her turn, but Jung seemed to have run into some tiny problems. He make a great recovery at the end though, at least she thought he did. The next set of representatives, Koru and Ichiro, also killed it on stage and went off without of hitch. When it came for Marcus to announce the new students of Kingdra, the girl's ears perked at the calling of a familiar name. Tera playfully squinted her eyes and pulled her tongue out in rebuttal to Jacques antics. She was relieved to see that he wasn't nervous or uncomfortable and was feeling comfortable enough to act that way in front of a crowd. Much like Jung's introduction, Eve had a bit of trouble at the beginning, but she also recovered like a champ. After all the new students were given their ties, it was time to introduce the employees of Ordell. As they were being introduced by Headmaster Reyes, the Charizard student noticed that there were a bunch of familiar faces as well as a bunch of new ones! All and all, with the exception of a few tiny hitches here and there, the ceremony was fun and ended on a pretty good note to boot! Now that it was over, it was time to catch up with some buds! But who to start with?

tab Watching as the auditorium was slowly emptying out, Tera searched the crowd for people to play catch up with. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Marco and Iris, but they seemed preoccupied at the moment. She had wanted to check up on him to make sure that everything was fine since he did come late and all. Well as long as she knew he was okay, then it was all good! They could always catch up at a later time anyway! The girl happily waved back at Marco and Iris as the green-haired Flygon dragged him out of the auditorium, thinking that they were such good friends, though she did wonder what was the hurry.

tab As her green-colored eyes continued to scan, she took notice of a familiar face of Jung-Su who was strangely staying in the auditorium while everyone was already on their way out. Thinking that something might be wrong, she chose to approach him. "Yooo! 'Sup Jung and C!" Having a closer look at him, she noticed the the Flygon boy looked so dejected. Oh no! Was he feeling bad about what happened on stage? Or maybe we was feeling sick? The girl felt terrible for not noticing sooner. "You did great earlier my dudes! Short and sweet was a good call! I think I talked too much for my part, haha!" she said in a reassuring tone with less bubbling energy than the first time she addressed them. Seeming like she wasn't making any torchic-way, she thought that she needed to think of something and quick!

tab Oh! Maybe a change of environment would help his mood? It always seemed to do wonders on her sister Aya-chi whenever she'd be down on a funk. "Oh, I gots an idea! How's about we head to the caf for sum snacks or somethin'? On me!" She tried to add some wiggly eyebrows to help the lighten the mood a bit, but it turned into some silly face contortions instead.

[[Woo, finally got another post in~ owob]]

WORD COUNT :: 645 words

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image [ 04 / 06 ]
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  tab Flare the Charmander ♀ ║ TYPE: FIRE
                                                                  tab LEVEL: 16 ║ NATURE Timid ║ ABILITY: Solar Power
                                                                  tab ITEM: Passho Berry ║ EXP: 375 / 1000
                                                                  tab MOVES:║ Air Cutter [FLYING]║ Dragon Rage [DRAGON]║ Ember [FIRE]║ Smokecreen [NORMAL]

User Image
                                                                  tab Hoppu the Natu ♂ ║ TYPE: FLYING - PSYCHIC
                                                                  tab LEVEL: 23 ║ NATURE Timid ║ ABILITY: Synchronize
                                                                  tab ITEM: Colbur Berry ║ EXP: 0 / 1000
                                                                  tab MOVES:║ Peck [FLYING]║ Stored Power [PSYCHIC]║ Ominous Wind [GHOST]║ Confuse Ray [GHOST]

User Image
                                                                  tab Seiryu the Gible ♂ ║ TYPE: DRAGON - GROUND
                                                                  tab LEVEL: 05 ║ NATURE Jolly ║ ABILITY: Rough Skin
                                                                  tab ITEM: N/A ║ EXP: 0 / 1000
                                                                  tab MOVES:║ Scary Face [NORMAL]║ Tackle [NORMAL]║ Sand Attack [GROUND]║ x [x]

User Image
                                                                  tab Zilla the Larvitar ♂ ║ TYPE: ROCK - GROUND
                                                                  tab LEVEL: 15 ║ NATURE Adamant ║ ABILITY: Guts
                                                                  tab ITEM: N/A ║ EXP: 0 / 1000
                                                                  tab MOVES:║ Sandstorm [GROUND]║ Bite [DARK]║ Screech [NORMAL]║ Chip Away [NORMAL]

User ImageUser Image
                                                                  Key Items
                                                                  • • User ImagePokégear (x1) -- Calls, Camera/Video, Remote Registration via App
                                                                  • • User Image Pokédazzler (x1) -- Spray that changes into Shiny Pokemon. One time use
                                                                  • • User Image Ballerina Ornament (x1) -- Item found in the Spooky Mansion. She can't seem to get rid of it!

Pokeballs
                                                                  • • User Image Poke Ball (x1) -- 4 posts of 300+ words for capture
                                                                  • • User Image Great Ball (x0) -- 2 posts of 300+ words for capture
                                                                  • • User Image Ultra Ball (x0) -- Description

Medicine
                                                                  • • User Image Rare Candy (x23) -- + 1 lvl

Berries
                                                                  • • User Image Cheri Berry (x2) -- If used or held, recover from paralysis
                                                                  • • User Image Chesto Berry (x2) -- If used or held, recover from sleep
                                                                  • • User Image Pecha Berry (x2) -- If used or held, recover from poison
                                                                  • • User Image Persim Berry (x2) -- If used or held, recover from confusion
                                                                  • • User Image Rawst Berry (x2) -- If used or held, recover from burn
                                                                  • • User Image Wepear Berry (x1) -- Make Pokeblock +Cleverness
                                                                  • • User Image Aspear Berry (x1) -- If used or held, recover from frozen
                                                                  • • User Image Lum Berry (x1) -- If used or held, recover from any status ailment
                                                                  • • User Image Passho Berry (x1) [HELD BY FLARE] -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Water attack
                                                                  • • User Image Shuca Berry (x1) -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Ground attack
                                                                  • • User Image Colbur Berry (x1) [HELD BY HOPPU] -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Dark attack
                                                                  • • User Image Chilan Berry (x1) -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Normal attack
                                                                  • • User Image Kasib Berry (x1) -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Ghost attack
                                                                  • • User Image Tanga Berry (x1) -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Bug attack

Miscellaneous
                                                                  • • User Image Darumaka Plushie Doll (x1) -- A cute plushie that Tera got from Marco in exchange for her Pyroar Plushie!
                                                                  • • User Image Venasaur Plushie Doll (x1) -- A plushie won at the Lamia District's Lottery Game
                                                                  • • User Image Charizard Plushie (x2) -- A plushie won at the Lamia District's Lottery Game
                                                                  • • User Image Beartic Plushie (x1) -- A plushie won at the Leoconoe District's Lottery Game
                                                                  • • User Image Sneasel (x1) -- A plushie won at the Leoconoe District's Lottery Game
                                                                  • • User Image Dewgong (x1) -- A plushie won at the Leoconoe District's Lottery Game
                                                                  • • User Image Spheal Plushie (x1) -- A plushie won at the Leoconoe District's Lottery Game
                                                                  • • User Image Spheal Plushie (x1) -- A plushie won at the Leoconoe District's Lottery Game
                                                                  • • User Image Water Stone Ticket (x1) -- Exchange for Water Stone in Trade Center
                                                                  • • User Image Lotto Ticket (x5) -- Use in Pokemon Prize Lottery

User ImageUser Image
                                                                  A Voided Bear
                                                                  Jung-Su Douglas

The Quirky Turkey
                                                                  Jacques Proulx

Shadow of Miracles
                                                                  Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                                                  Iris Haruno

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:34 pm
    ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫SHIRIA NELSE✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫
    "Let's enjoy ourselves to the fullest, without any regret."

User Image

"Like for example my last name Montes? People who speak English primarily always say it with the wrong emphasis. It drove my father insane in international businesses."

"Oh, that's interesting to know! I suppose my name should be easy to spell since not many others pronounce it incorrectly." Shiria had not thought much about the spelling to that point, only to learn new things from what Sky had pointed out. They also had sort of accept her invitation to be the guide when the times came, so that distracted her from the pronunciation subject and soon was smiling brightly at the thought of showing a friend around the place. Well, they are getting along very well, so they should be friends already, right! "I'll be waiting for that day then! It's going to be so much fun~"

Keeping her smiling, she listened attentively to Sky's story of their city, about its history and even put in a joke in it. She did not completely understand the joke much, but she giggled anyway, because the joke made her want to laugh a little. A natural reaction, it seemed. Then there were the stories about their family and it appeared that they got along well with their brothers despite the age gap, which was very good, in her opinion to able to connect to each other. Her eyes brightened up when they mentioned their dragon pokemon. "Ooh, dragons! That's cool! Well, I've always thought they looked awesome. Strong and cool and everything of that kind. They are quite big though, like huge, so it felt quite scary." The majority of the pokemon in the city that she lived in had not been the giant kind, so it was an experience if she could see more pokemon of a bigger size, though she still a slight fear of being stomped on or something similar.

"Oh you know Japanese?"

"Yes, I'm half Japanese, so one of my parents speaks the language. I'm better at it when I was younger and I sort of forgot some of it in the process." She smiled, not all that bothered about her gradually lost of fluency in the language. It was perfectly normal to do so when she did not have much chance to practice the language often. "I still can do it pretty well, so you can count on me if you need some Japanese language translating, talking or something like that."

She clapped her hands together, suddenly having an idea. "Oh, I know! We could teach each other our own language. That'll be fun. Well, if you had known both the language, then that'll be too bad." It would be quite disappointing if that were to be the case. With Sky's acceptance of Mokihana going with them though, she had been more than happy to let the disappointing thought fly out of her mind and onto the plans they were going next. "That's great! Well, I think it'll be good for us to visit the place you've eaten in Lamia. First thing, though, we gotta get that friend of mine. She was not in the same House, so we're going to go get her. I think she was in Kingdra." That was the name she heard earlier. She was a bit worried when the girl came onto the stage, but it appeared that she got help, so it was alright!

Taking a brief look in the direction of the Kingdra House, she quickly bounced over there to where the girl was. The length of the trip was not that far, but due to her terrible stamina, she ended up huffing and catching her breath before the girl. Once she had her fill of sweet air, she started talking. "Hey, Hana! It's me, Shiria! Me and Sky is going to hang out at Lamia, so would you like to join us? Oh, and Sky is-" She turned around, trying to introduce Sky, only to see with a vacant spot behind her. It appeared that she was too much in her hype that she left poor Sky behind.

Mood: Friendly
    Attire: Individualized clothing from home
    House: Charizard
    OOC:
    Word Count: 680 Words
    tab Party: User Image

Zorua tab (Zane)
                      Level: 5
                      Item: None
                      Ability: Illusion
                      Moves:
                      tab • • Scratch
                      tab • • Leer
                      tab • • Pursuit

tab Inventory: User Image
    Key Items
    • • Pokegear (x1) -- A pokedex with the capabilities of a cell phone
    • •

Pokeballs
    • •
    • •

Medicine
    • •
    • •

Berries
    • •
    • •

Miscellaneous
    • •
    • •

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Novasse

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:39 am
    ]
    Wind Hime Princess

Shadow of Miracles
    ]

Sky Li Montes

Company: Shiria, Jesus, other students.

"They/ Them please"

.“I'd love to learn a new language my parents have been nagging me to do it for years” Sky said excited at the prospect of learning Japanese. It was really interesting that Shiria knew two languages during to one of her parents being from a different ethnicity.
    “I'm that way with Chinese” they explained “my mother's family came from China to Ecuador a long time ago so I only know small words now even though I'm half Chinese myself”
    The word for it they knew was Chinese-Ecuadorian. Sky knew a lot of families that had immigrated from different places back home and sometimes wondered when that had all started.
    But for right now Sky could only smile when Shiria said they had to go find Shiria's friend who was apparently in a different house.
    “Yes of course, I think the restaurant was called Rayo..or was it Rayuela”
    While Sky was pondering this however Shiria had already taken off
    “Sabia que estos zapatos eran buena idea” the Latine student muttered before grabbing their bag and kicking out the wheelies. Sky maneuvered their way through students using the wheels on their shoes to skid by them. With their eyes fixated on Shiria and a girl with darker complexion and glasses who Sky could guess was their friend .
    “Que hubo” they said a little out if breath placing their hands on Shirias shoulder to sort of steady themselves “you left me behind back there” they said with a little laugh kicking the wheels back into the heels that gave heelies their name “oh..is this your friend?”

/color]

Translations:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:27 pm
    User Image
    𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝
    ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    With the house sorting open, Ashley sat down with her fellow House mates and kept to herself like always. She kept her head down and would feel their eyes on her. What might they had thought about her? Did they think she was a freak like everybody else? Her eyes moved to the floor of the auditorium as her grip on the plush dool increased. More and more they continued to speak while the voices would get louder in her head. Freak. Idiot. Useless. Ashley let out a whimper and then contemplated running out of the room just in time for the Headmaster to announce that the sorting was over and the kids had the rest of the day to themselves. She got up and would make a hasteful retreat to the exit until she bumped into one of the newer students like her. Jesus (Hay-seus) would feel something run into him just in time for a flustered Ashley to let out another whimper.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

POKEMON
    User Image
      Pokemon: Ghastly (Dusk)
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Nature: Timid
      Ability: Levitate
      Experience: 0
      Move Set:

► Hypnosis
          ► Lick
          ► Spite

Shadow of Miracles

Novasse

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Evolution Debut 250
    PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:45 pm
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
                                tab tab tab Brian tab tab Adams
                                ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Brian fastened his tie around his neck, then turned his attention back to the ceremony. Kingdra seemed to have the most new students, though all the Houses had several. One of them, when her name was called, wound up falling, and when Brian got a better look at her, he realized that she was blind. He was about to get up and help her when one of the adults beat him to it, helping the girl onto the stage before she made it back to her seat. Brian smiled at the exchange between student and teacher.

When the headmaster started to speak again, saying that the opening ceremony was over before introducing the staff, Brian's attention was captured upon hearing one name: Harvey Jay Bennett, the Breeding instructor. While Brian hadn't met the man personally, he'd heard the name from his parents, who had met Harvey once or twice as he studied for his degree. His parents had always spoken highly of Mr. Bennett, and Brian was excited to get to meet him at last.

Once the headmaster released the students and told them they had the rest of the day off, Brian looked around and noticed that most of them were already heading out the door. He assumed that some would head for the Daycare to receive their Academy-provided Pokemon. "Where should we go now, Grace?" he asked, looking at the Ralts on his shoulder. Said Pokemon shrugged a bit, and Brian took it to mean that she didn't really care where they went. "Alright, then let's get something to eat, shall we?" he suggested, and Grace nodded. With that confirmation, the two rose and headed for the door, heading for the train station they'd arrived from.

((Exit to Lamia Train Station.))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:08 pm
    User Image
    𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐮
    ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    In chipper spirits because of the man's intervention and solution to her problem, Mokihana returned to her seat in a far better mood than what she would have done had it not been for her savior. He helped get her back to her House seating as Kingdra students around her would talk amongst each other. She did her best to add onto the discussion but didn't really have much to go off of. Soon enough, the headmaster called off the students to do what they would want and then proceed to dismiss them all. Hana sat up from her seat and look around, wondering how she was going to get out of this one again. Maybe the man from a while ago could help her? But she hated relying on others so much. A pair of footsteps approached her as the girl spun around to face whoever just in time for the

"Hey, Hana! It's me, Shiria! Me and Sky is going to hang out at Lamia, so would you like to join us?"

"Sure!" Mokihana chirped up and stepped forward. She then placed her hand onto Shiria and smiled. The girl was so excited to see Shiria again, even after every had happened. "I'd love to meet you and Sky." Mokihana smiled while Shiria would turn around, assuming that Sky was just super shy like some of the people here.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

POKEMON
      Pokemon: Cleffa
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Nature: Calm
      Ability: Magic Guard
      Experience: 0
      Move Set:

► Pound
          ► Charm
          ► Encore

Wind Hime Princess

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Novasse

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:04 pm
    Novasse

User Image
    Jesus Reyes Angel
    I'll do anything for her

With the ceremony over, Jesus was free to do as he pleased until tomorrow. Shiria and Montes were off in their own world so he was left mostly forgotten which was fine since they seemed to have plans of their own. He got up from his seat and easily moved away his group towards the exit. Maybe he should go check Charizard House and see if he could get in contact with his mother. His older brother did mention that their facilities had phones which they could use to contact their family members; apparently there was even a screen where you could a video call as well. Jesus would be happy to see his mother so that was his best choice at the moment. The boy was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't saw a red-haired girl bumping into him. Naturally he stumbled and caught himself from nearly tripping and falling to the ground."Hey be more careful I nearly...." Jesus caught sight of the girl who had bumped into him an his heart instantly skipped a beat. She was the girl from Salamence House and perhaps the prettiest girl he had seen from their year.

His thoughts went blank for a moment. "...oh! Are you okay?" Jesus finally returned to his senses as he looked her over to make sure she didn't get hurt.The doll she was carrying was in her arms anymore instead the doll was on the ground. SHe must have dropped it when she bumped into me. The boy thought as he kneel down to pick up the doll. It was quite worn out and seemed like it had been damaged for a long time, but the doll just kept getting repaired instead of being replaced. Jesus didn't undersand why, but the doll probably meant a lot to the girl if she was still carrying it with her. It was certainly a little odd to still carry a doll around at their age. However, he had no reason to judge since he had a stuffed toy of his own that he liked to sleep at night with. "Here you go," Jesus approached the girl to hang her the doll back, "it seemes to be okay, sorry for bumping into you." He smiled at her trying to be as polite as he could. Perhaps he would get that chance to ask her out after all. "My name is Jesus Reyes Angel, its nice to meet you."

==========

Pokemon:
    User Image
    Magby tab (FireMan)
      Nature: Hasty
      Ability: Flame Body
      Moves:
      tab • • Smog
      tab • • Leer
      tab • • Ember
      tab • •

User Image
    EleKid tab (ElecMan)
      Ability: Static
      Moves:
      tab • • Quick Attack
      tab • • Leer
      tab • • Thundershock
      tab • •

Inventory:

Key Items
    • • Item (xQuantity) -- Description

Pokeballs
    • •  

Medicine
    • •  

Berries
    • •  

Miscellaneous
    • •

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:28 pm
    ✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫SHIRIA NELSE✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫
    "Let's enjoy ourselves to the fullest, without any regret."

User Image

“you left me behind back there”

"Hehe, sorry. I got too excited earlier," giving Sky an apologetic smile, she clapped her hand together and held it out in an apology gesture. Back then when she started running, she was worried that Mokihana would be leaving soon and she may not find her around the place. Even though she said to invite the girl, she had not asked her in advance. Mokihana could have made plans with others in her house. It was a relief when she managed to find the girl standing nearby where her house was. When Sky reached where she and Mokihana were standing, she was glad that she did not leave them so far away and they did not seem to be upset.

"I'd love to meet you and Sky."

"Great! Then it's settle." She perked up and started introducing everyone. "Anyway, here's Sky," she gestured to the Sky and then to Mokihana with her other free hand, the one that was not holding Mokihana's. "Sky, this is Hana. Let's get along well!"

"Well then, now where should we go first in Lamia? Sky, please give us your recommendations." Now that the introduction was done, she looked to Sky for insight on where to start off first.

Mood: Friendly
    Attire: Individualized clothing from home
    House: Charizard
    OOC:
    Word Count: 210 Words
    tab Party: User Image

Zorua tab (Zane)
                      Ability: Illusion
                      Moves:
                      tab • • Scratch
                      tab • • Leer
                      tab • • Pursuit

tab Inventory: User Image
    Key Items
    • •

Pokeballs
    • •
    • •

Medicine
    • •
    • •

Berries
    • •
    • •

Miscellaneous
    • •
    • •

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Novasse

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:53 am

User Image

tab tab 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐-𝚂𝚞 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜 tab tab tab tab 𝟸𝙽𝙳 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙵𝙻𝚈𝙶𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃
                                          tab ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                          tab tab tab tab tab 정수 tab tab 더글러스

The rest of the ceremony was a blur for Jung-Su. Words that were spoken by his peers and headmaster were drowned out by his negative thoughts that had well taken over his mind. He had felt that some people were trying to console him, either by patting his back or reassuring looks, yet he wasn't mentally there to receive such kindness. His thoughts were far too strong at this point. Worse yet, he was starting to believe them again.

'Pathetic! What a loser!'
                                                                    'How could you mess up something so simple?'
                                                                    'You'll never be anything more than a burden.'
                                                                    'It's no wonder you don't have any friends...'
                                                                    'You deserve to be alone...'

What had possessed someone as inept as he to even think that he was deserving of being a representative of... well anything really. He was no leader. He was in no way confident in any of his abilities nor did he possess any charisma to speak of. It was a fools errand to think he was capable of change, as hopeful as he first was. The lad wanted to cry, but thought that he wasn't even deserving of that. Not someone as pathetic as him.

"Yooo! 'Sup Jung and C!"

Tera's voice pierced through the darkness in his heart bringing him out of his head like it was an easy feat. Looking around, the lad had noticed that the auditorium was nearly empty now. How long had the ceremony been over? Her looks of concern and words of reassurance had made him wonder what how he ever got her to be his friend in the first place.

'She's lying!'

No, that wasn't true! Not once did this lass ever lie to him nor would she put on airs around him. She'd been nothing but open and kind to him since they first met. And even if she would be in this case, it'd be to make him feel better. The lad was at a loss. Why did someone as positive and kindhearted as she was give him, a worthless failure and a friendless nobody, the time of day. The lass had also been kind throughout the summer by keeping him company and even aiding him at time with his daily chores. Surely she had better, more fun things to do now, but it wasn't as if he'd ever say no to her. "O-Okay..." A meek reply to her eager suggestion was he could muster at the moment.

As they readied to exit, the lad decided to speak. "T-Tera... I'm... S-Sor-" he paused, remembering the words she had spoken to him during the summer. "T-T-Thank you..."

(Exit with Tera when ready)

x┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                                                    xx𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚂
                                                                    User Image tab 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂: ?
                                                                    tab 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂: ?
                                                                    tab 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱𝚂: Sewing Club [Member] - Music Club [President]
                                                                    tab 𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼: Dorm House of Flygon Room 100

tab 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙸𝚁𝙴: Fall Ordell uniform dyed in Flygon colors
                                                                    tab 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: auditorium
                                                                    tab 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙰𝙽𝚈: C(on his head), Tera
                                                                    tab 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂: Stable
                                                                    tab 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙳: Crushed, Sad, like a failure

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: N/A
                                                                    𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛: Apologies for the lackluster post ʕowo;;ʔ

xx𝙿𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. C the ♂ chingling - level 15 - nature bold - ability levitate - item none
                                                                    tab tab exp 375/1000 - moves wrap - astonish - confusion - yawn
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. K the ♂ krickertot - level 06 - nature jolly - ability shed skin - item none
                                                                    tab tab exp 000/1000 - moves growl - bide - struggle bug - move 4
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Naya the ♀ noibat - level 05 - nature hasty - ability telepathy - item none
                                                                    tab tab exp 000/1000 - moves screech - supersonic - leech life - snatch
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. L the ♂ lotad - level 15 - nature modest - ability swift swim - item none
                                                                    tab tab exp 000/1000 - moves astonish - bubble - mist - move 4

𝚀𝚄𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂
                                                                    [quote"X Kaos X"]
                                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:01 am
    ]
    Wind Hime Princess

Novasse
    [

Sky Li Montes

Company: Shiria, Mokihana

"They/ Them please"

."It's a pleasure to meet you Mokihana" Sky said, their voice reverting to the same proper tone they had used when introducing themselves to Shiria. Mokihana didn't seem to take the initiative so Sky did, reaching for her hand in order to shake it. "oh I really like your glasses, they're so pretty"
    When Shiria mentioned they would go to lamia and asked if they had any recommendations Sky thought back.
    "Bueeno...Bao and I did go to this cool restaurant in the district, but my very favorite thing about lamia was the shopping district-oh wait el dijo que-"
    Reaching into their bag for a purple apparatus that Sky knew now was called a poke gear the child twiddled around on their device before finding what they wanted with a soft "aha"
    "They gave us a map of the academy" they said showing their poke-gear to both girls "so it says here to get to lamia we have to get to the campus train station"
    With a destination and map in mind, Sky now had a trailed blazed to follow. They were still holding onto Mokihana's hand and Mokihana had Shiria's hand.
    "Do you both want to do shopping or food?"

-exit to campus train station-

Translations:

Bueeno_Weeellll
    el dijo que_he said that

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100