Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] On-Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:39 am
✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫SHIRIA NELSE✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫
"Let's enjoy ourselves to the fullest, without any regret."

User Image

She paused a little at Jesus reply, processing the information and this time did not miss the meaning of the flirt. It was seen in her slightly reddened cheeks as she smiled, trying to skip what she had just understood by turning her attention to the other joke that Jesus had made. "Well then, I'm ready whenever you are!"

Conveniently, Sky appeared as she just finished talking with Jesus. She waved excitedly at them as they got closer to where she was. "Hello, Sky! Nice day today!" She quickly took a look at their uniform. "The new uniform suits you!" The talk about uniforms earlier made her notice more quickly then, glancing with interest of the style that each person had. She answered their next question. "Well, I'm not sure myself. I think it's a new group! Though it sounds interesting! I mean, I've never skipped an orientation before! It'll be sorta like an adventure!" The excitement in her voice was evident, though her train of thought was rather weird.

She smiled cheerily at others as all of them was introduced to each other. "Hello, I'm Shiria! Nice to meet you!" Quieting down after that, she attentively listened to the plans that they were doing soon. Jesus seemed to had had some plan already and she followed his guide and tapped at her Pokegear to pop up her map. It was pretty fun and surprising for her first time trying out the features.

[Follow group to exit]

Mood: Friendly
Attire: Charizard uniform, white top hat with orange red linings, white knee-length socks and orange-red shoes
House: Charizard
OOC:
Word Count: 243 Words
tab Party: User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zorua tab (Zane)
                    Level: 5
                    Item: None
                    Nature: Naive
                    Ability: Illusion
                    Experience: 0/1000
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Scratch
                    tab • • Leer
                    tab • • Pursuit

tab Inventory: User Image
Key Items
• • Pokegear (x1) -- A pokedex with the capabilities of a cell phone
• •

Pokeballs
• •
• •

Medicine
• •
• •

Berries
• •
• •

Miscellaneous
• •
• •

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Novasse

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:06 pm
☆ ★ SkyMontes★☆

Dame un mundo de caramelos
Lllena el aire con algodon

De repente las alegrias se me escapan del corazon

. ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Sky grinned when Shiria said they were having a good morning, some of the formality melting away now that they had gotten the propriety out of the ways and were speaking as friends.
                                  "It is...although it's kinda warm. I wish we got to wear something like skirts. You look really cute by the way, I like the socks, they add style." Sky said looking down at their pants . They were wearing their summer uniform which thankfully lacked the long sleeved blazer Sky could really only see themselves wearing back in Quito. Sky was quite surprised to see other students were wearing the blazer in this weather.
                                  Weren't they dying under there? Sky knew they'd probably get heat stroke.
                                  Maybe I could wear a skirt sometime, I mean it is part of the assigned uniform, not like I'd be breaking the rules Sky thought although they kept that part private.
                                  "I'm also not quite sure I did this right" Sky added holding up their barely tied tie with a sheepish smile and a bit of a blush "I...I don't usually have to tie a tie"
                                  If Sky's parents were here they would have a coronary at the child admitting that. A proper scion of a high class and affluent family they would say not only had to always be presentable but should never admit any kind of unsure feelings or weakness. Even on something as simple as not knowing how to tie a tie.
                                  Sky's parents weren't around however, and remembering that filled them with a rush of happy giddiness. No one could tell them what to do now, no one could control how they dressed or control them.
                                  It was perhaps because of this that when Shiria mentioned that a group would be skipping and didn't that sounded interesting, Sky found themselves nodding in agreement and matching her enthusiast.
                                  "It'll be like a really big game of hide and seek" they said following with "It does sound really fun."
                                  They wondered if they'd be invited or if it was anyone who could come ( if it was just a group forming de la nada as one would say surely anyone could join right?) but before they could ask Jesus had come back with a group and was speaking to everyone.
                                  Bueno, parece que si voy.
                                  Sky thought they caught something in the way Jesus said their name...the way their roomate's smile strained on it....like he wasn't happy to see them?
                                  Sky gave a mental shrug and thanked their upbringing as a high class socialite being perfect training for noticing people's feelings as well as hiding your own ( as it helped them show no response to the strain smile) and continued to listen, waving silently at the girl in the Kingdra uniform since they knew her from orientation.
                                  The ponyta gave a whinny when Jesus seemed to single Sky out to tell them what to do but Sky could see the wisdom in the command and placed a placating hand on it's snout.
                                  "Azabache no des lata." they murmured before adressing Jesus "It's alright I was going to put him away during orientation...it's too warm to have him out at any rate" they said giving their beloved pokemon one last pat before returning him to his pokeball.
                                  "Y tu dragomar comportate" they whispered to the bagon in their arms. It was a strong willed pokemon and sometimes did as it pleased but Sky had been told by the dragon trainers in Opelucid that it was because it wanted to be trained and learn to fly.
                                  Sky could understand a creature with big dreams and a strong spirit.
                                  "Sky Li Montes" Sky said after Shiria introduced themselves since they were right next to her. "Pleasure to be on your skipping team for the day" the last part was added jokingly...although it was also true. Sky could only contain a grin thinking of what their parents would say if they knew their once prim and proper child was meeting their first friend by skipping a school mandated orientation.
                                  "We should see about looking for places with a lot of people" Sky put in looking at the map in their gear like they had the day before "less likely to be spotted and caught that way..maybe this map has a shortcut"
                                  As they walked Sky turned on their heel walking backwards so that they were facing Shiria as they went
                                  "This is already fun no?" they said with a grin.

Exit with everyone.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Team:

Nickname:
                  Nature:
                  Ability:
                  Moves:

User Image

Mood:
                Attire: uniform with boots and a losely tied tie
                Other Info: room number, inventory, ect

S i me como a besos la vida, chocolate los suenos son

Que los dulces caigan del cielo
    Las estrellas pinatas son

Out Of Cold Weather:
    Translaations

Wind Hime Princess

Quote:
    Quote:

no des lata: Don't fuss
    de la nada: out of nowhere

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:46 am
    X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

Wind Hime Princess

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

amarzyciel

Novasse

DJ Double B

A Voided Bear

DragonFang099

Lady Niara

shinesnowillusion

The Quirky Turkey

ShyWolfHeart

vneondreamsv

Antonio Reyes
    Are you ready for a new year?

"I'm glad to see everyone got up early this morning!" a voice was heard throughout the courtyard which momentarily caught the students's off-guard. As everyone looked around trying to find who was talking, their eyes turned towards a tree and some bushes. The sun was starting to finally come out as it was previously hidden behind some clouds. When the sun started to emerge, large shadows formed over the tree and from those shadows emerged a man. He was tall with handsome features, a dark jacket over his shoulder with matching bow-tie and pants as well as a red vest over a white collar shirt. His eyes were hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, but there was a familiar grin on his face. The man walked out from the tree and into the light as the clouds continued to move to give more presence to the sun. Strangely enough, the sun rays that escaped from the clouds shine down on the man as if there were stage lights to present him. "It is I! Your headmaster, Antonio Reyes and today we are starting our orientation!" in almost blinding speed the headmaster moved around the crowd of students handing each of them a brochure of the academy including the schedule for their orientation. This process seemed to last merely seconds before the tall man was back on his original position. "I'm sure some of you have already done a little exploring of your House areas so this is a more formal introduction to the On-Campus sites. I will be showing you guys some key locations as well as have you properly meet some of our staff which can help with your education as well as your well-being."

Antonio smiled at the group of students present. There was quite a lot of new students and he had to be thankful for the success of last year which caused their numbers to nearly double as far as applicants. He spotted Hannah Reed, Jacques Proulx, and Mishe Kim among other students. As headmaster he knew the profiles of every student in his academy; after all he had to personally review every application that came to his office. There were some faces that he couldn't find among the crowd, but unfortunately they were running a little late with the orientation so he would need to settle it later. "At the end of the orientation everyone will be receiving their class schedules as well as some trainer items that you will need while you are staying in the academy." Antonio pulled out a brochure from his back-pocket and glanced at the schedule.

Schedule:
    - DayCare
    - Nurse's Office
    - Library
    - Cafeteria
    - Garden
    - Counselor's Office
    - Headmaster's Office

"Alright if everyone takes a look at the schedule then our first stop is our DayCare Center, so let's go everyone! We have a long day ahead of us." Antonio pointed towards the exit to the courtyard. Once all the students were ready to head out then their orientation would begin!

==========

[Exit with the students once ready]

(Extra Note: Alright guys here is how the orientation will work ^^ everyday I will be posting Antonio moving to a new location [please check the schedule] where we will meet with the adult character in-charge of each job. We will not be spending more than one or two days IRL in each location so please try your best to get as many posts as you can before we move to the next location. Thanks guys!)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:35 am
    ▄▆▅▂▇█ ᕼᗩIᒪEY IᑎTEᖇ █▇▂▅▆▄

𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊
    𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

User Image
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Hailey had her bag on her shoulder as she waited for the headmaster to show, her Mincinno sitting on her shoulder quite comfortably. When the headmaster actually showed up, she paused her music to listen to him. When he was making his way out, she pat the Mincinno on the head gently. "Time to see what kind of fun classes we can get into, Octavia. Are you ready?" "Cinno!" the Mincinno proclaimed excitedly. Hailey stood up and pocketed her pokegear, but leaving the headphones in as she made her way along to follow the headmaster to the nursery, still clutching the schedule as she followed along.

(Exit to day care)
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._Octavia
    Inventory: Pokegear, heaphones, guitar

Mood: Curious as to what I should expect from this school
    Attire: See picture
    OOC: New Day! Yay! Just posting to keep my activity up. Will post later today when I get a chance!

𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖊, 𝖂𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘
    𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒

▄▆▅▂▇█ EᔕᑕᗩᑭIᔕT ᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎ █▇▂▅▆▄

Shadow of Miracles
    Quote:
    Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200
    • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Evolution Debut 250
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:37 pm
    Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
                                tab tab tab Brian tab tab Adams
                                ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Brian walked from his dorm to the courtyard at the scheduled time the next morning, yawning as he did so. Grace was in her usual place, riding on his shoulder. The Ralts was trying not to fall back asleep, as this was earlier that she liked to get up. Contrary to most of her evolutionary line, Grace very much preferred to sleep in as long as she could before getting up to start her day. The two of them reached the courtyard without any trouble, though it seemed that not all the students he'd seen from the day before were there. Shrugging, he assumed they must have slept in, and didn't worry too much about it.

He and Grace were both startled by the unexpected voice that rang through the courtyard, and Brian spun around, trying to find the source of the voice. A moment later, his gaze turned toward a tree, and a moment later, the headmaster emerged from the shadows as the sun began to come out from behind the clouds. He smiled at the man's peppy attitude. It was only a few seconds later when Brian was holding a brochure of the academy and the schedule for the orientation. This would definitely come in handy, as he was slightly prone to getting lost. At the words 'class schedules and some trainer items,' Brian's attention was caught. He wondered what items they would be given, though he didn't dwell too much on it. "Ready to get started, Grace?" he asked, chuckling as the Ralts was still rubbing her eyes trying to wake herself up before she nodded.

((Exit to daycare))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:33 pm
    User Image

User Image
    ╔══════════════╗

LOCATION Courtyard
    COMPANY Her Pokemon
    WEARING SHORT SLEEVE WHITE BUTTON UP WITH A BLUE RIBBON AROUND THE COLLAR, BLUE BELOW THE KNEE SKIRT AND BLACK FLATS
    FEELING Excited, kinda puzzled
    OOC Ignore her, please. This was supposed to be done like a couple days ago. LLIIFFEEE

╚══════════════╝

tab•••tabtab•••tabtab•••tab

Makoto stopped typing and put away her device, returning to stare at the new Pokemon with Kairi and Momo. "Oh my.. Well there is nothing we can do now. Inari is now a shiny. It looks good." She smiled, putting her fists on her hips. "Wait..." She took out her device again to look at the time and gasped, gathering up her stuff, returned Kairi and Momo and scooped up Inari, running to help anyone that needed help with the new students. She had to make a good impression.

[Exit Courtyard.]

tab•••tabtab•••tabtab•••tab

╔══════════════╗

User Image
    School Profile

User Image
        House: Salamence
        Year: Two
        Dorm Room: 202
        Elective Classes: Morning-
        Afternoon-
        Clubs:

User Image
    Pokemon

Inari Lv. 26 Adamant Flash Fire Quick Attack, Fire Spin, Will-O-Wisp, Hex
    User Image

User Image
    Kairi Lv. 11 Jolly Marvel Scale Wrap, Twister, Thunder Wave, Supersonic

User Image
    Momo Lv. 15 Timid Overgrowth Synthesis, Poison Powder, Razor Leaf, Tackle

User Image
    Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x10

╚══════════════╝

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
    • Bookworm 100
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200

X Kaos X
    Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100