Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Cassiel Heartworth - Budding Angel [Done!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:49 am
[Cassiel][Heartworth]
My creator is {Little Gingercake}

User Image

-illustration by me-

████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Cass
Birthday: April 21st
Nationality: White.
Sexuality: Pansexual, but leans towards girls.
Species: Reincarnated Angel
Hair Colour: Light dirty blonde.
Eye Colour: Bright blue, with flecks of gold.
Weight: 75 pounds. Most of her bones are hollow.
Height: 5'5"

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Moments of quiet.
+ Singing in choir.
+ Napping

Dislikes:
- Demonic forces.
- Being belittled.
- Violence of any kind.
- People trying to grab her wings.

Health:
Physically - Healthy, for now. Her immune system is a bit weak so she's easily exposed to sickness. l Mentally - Prone to bouts of anxiety, but usually fine.

Dorm Room TBA

Grade: Third Year, mid-year transfer student.

Club Member: None yet.

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Music
Period 2: History
Period 3: Drama
Period 4: Geography

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Physical:
    -Strength: 3/10
    -Durability: 2/10
    -Speed & Agility: 8/10
    -Stamina: 4/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 5/10

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 3/10
    -Magical Durability: 3/10
    -Magical Energy: 7/10
    -Magic Control: 3/10

Ability 1: Flight. Her wings can expand to a size that allows her to fly for as long as her physical stamina allows her to.

Ability 2: Light. She can create a ball of light in her hands that can work as a flashlight or as a visual stun to attackers.

Ability 3: Demonic resistance. She can resist demonic entities that may try to posses or manipulate her due to her holy essence.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Soft spoken, and reserved. She is kind at heart and wishes to do what she believes is right. She is dedicated to her hobbies, and loves giving advice when she can. She doesn't shy away from defending herself, be it through words or actions.

Despite this, she also deals with a lot of anxiety regarding herself. She often questions her origins, and worries that she may not live up to being a creation of God. She can be rather harsh on herself, and frequently becomes fatigued due to overwork.

Relationship Status: Single.

Fears: Blood, violence, demons, death, fire, harm coming to her loved ones. And, of course, spiders.

- Backstory -

Nineteen years ago, in a small rural village, an old couple ran a small church. They were a nice couple, often running charities and offering services to those in need regardless of gender, race, sexuality, ect. They were happy together, but often felt a sense of loneliness due to the fact that they were unable to have children.

However, one early morning, the couple discovered a gaping hole in the roof of their church. The hole had been caused by a single, shining infant.

The infant somehow was unharmed from their fall. They looked like any other human baby, with the exception of the tiny, downy wings on her back.

Shocked and amazed by the sight, the couple had a good long panic. They wrapped the baby up and carried her around as they went around the village to see if she was another person's child. However, after hours of wandering and asking, they had no luck.

After a long talk, and a lot of thought, they decided that they themselves would raise the child. Perhaps, they thought, that she was a blessing from God himself.

They raised her as they would any child, though they were often unsure how to broach the subject of how she came to be their daughter. However, they decided to tell her when she was around 7 years old. Fortunatly, she seemed to take the news well- though she felt bad about putting a hole in the roof.

As she grew, Cassiel's magic began to manifest. She would often go into a strange trance during prayer, and make lights with her hands to hold up to the stained glass church windows. This was a bit worrisome for the couple, but they decided to take it in stride, teaching her when it was ok for her to use her light magic. They also convinced her to pray only when she was with her parent's so as to not frighten any church goers.

The older she got, the more she began to question her origin. She wondered if she truely was an angel, or perhaps something similar. Why did she fall out of the sky? Who were her original parents, if she had any? Was she cast out of heaven, or was she sent do perform a task given to her by the Lord?

These questioned continued to plague her more and more, until one day, she received a letter. A letter sent by The Videl Academy. The letter told her she had been chosen to become a student at their school, by someone who she still has yet to learn about.

Her parents were divided about this. Her mother wanted Cassiel to make the choice herself, while her father opposed her going outright. They both heard rumors of the Academy's dangerous past, and were both nervous about their daughter going. In the end, they both agreed that it should be her choice.

It took Cassiel months before she made the final decision to go. She thought it would be the answer she needed to discover the truth about her birth. After a long, tearful goodbye, Cassiel boarded the train that would send her off to the unknown that was The Videl Academy.

Goal: To discover her origins, and possibly learn more abilities she may have as an angel.

Extras: Always takes a moment for prayer before she eats or sleeps. She's deeply religious, but is respectful towards others who are not, or are of different faiths. She also has very little knowledge about modern technology. The most advanced thing they had in her village were landline phones and radios.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

((hope i did alright!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers