Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Mark West / Speedster / Body Guard

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:56 pm
{Mark}{West}
My Creator is {Ghost_Rios}

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Speedy
Birthday: March 3rd
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Green
Weight: 225lbs
Height: 6’ 2”

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Pizza
+ Dogs
+ Books

Dislikes:
- Standing still
- Bees
- Ice
- cement

Health: Physical - He looks like image of perfect health l Mentally - He has a degree of ADHD. Perfectly fine otherwise in the mental health department.

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=120
Physical:
Physical:
    -Strength: 10/20
    -Durability: 20/20
    -Speed & Agility: 20/20
    -Stamina: 20/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 10/15

Magical: (Needs At least 8 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 10/20
    -Magical Durability: 10/20
    -Magical Energy: 10/20
    -Magic Control: 10/20

Ability 1: High Metabolism- Gift or a curse for his speed his body can process high amount calories. Because of this he needs to eat something every 5 posts, after he starts getting dizzy and at 10 posts he passes out.

Ability 2: Super speed- On record he can easily outrun a jet. Because of the speed he needs to where his suit constantly or else he will run out of it. If he runs too fast he could phase out of existence.

Ability 3: Healing factor- because of the speed his body can heal itself naturally at faster rate.

Ability 4: Quick thinking- He thinks twice as a fast as a regular person, this isn’t something he talks about. Though it did solve his friction issue.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Is an optimistic, energized, fun guy. Though he can be serious when it comes to work. He is a flirt, always trying to get a date.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Running out of existence or his cloths.

Backstory: Mark had an easy start in life, American big city kid with dreams of being an athlete. He had noticed early on he was quick, thinking it was just his size. So he trained, worked hard, ate right even qualified for the Olympics. Sadly he wasn’t allowed to compete as during the time trials his gift kicked in. His parents unsure how to help sent him to Videl academy. There he started to master in his abilities. There wasn’t much for a fast man to do in the world so he applied for the body guard position.

Goal: To find a girl who can keep or make him slow down. Which ever comes first.

Extra: He usually uses cheesy pick up lines

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers