Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Velma Cadmus (Rework Approved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:17 pm
VelmaCadmus
The Emerald Sorcerer

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: The Gunslinger or Kid Crimson (For the clothes she wears)
Birthday: October 22
Nationality:British
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Gifted Human (Witch/sorceress)
Hair Colour: Black with red tips
Eye Colour: Grey (changes to ruby when using her magic)
Weight: Hmm
Height:

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

Guns lots of guns.
+Experiencing new things as she likes to learn.

+Magic seeing magic she has never seen before get's her excited.

+Hamburgers they will be the death of her just kidding but she loves a good burger after working out.

+Guitar she calls mercy it is a platinum and silver colored guitar. The strings are black it was a gift from her grand father.

+Gardening it is soothing to the mind.

+Reading manga or fantasy novels.

+Playing vedio games and or board games.
Dislikes:
- ''That man'' He is a being that has shaped her life to such a degree that it has made her obsessive to avenge her parents and grand father murder. The puppeteer that controls her life for now.

- Manipulative people for good reason

-People underestimating her.

-Cheesy pick up lines

Health: Physical - (She is physically fit) l Mentally - (Can suffer from Trauma from remembering what happen the day her parents died.)
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade:(Second Year)
Club Member: (Otaku club)

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1: Music
Period 2: P.E
Period 3: Art
Period 4: Assassin

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Copy and Paste the code of your choice here

Ability 1: Gun Manipulation: User can create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any kind of guns with perfect skill, whether they are primitive, modern or futuristic, shoot physical, liquid, energy, etc, or what they use to propel the ammunition.

Speed shot: A seal is activated to allow her shots to go twice as fast than normal. Velma shoots first and then the bullet speeds towards the target it s speed up by a great force. The bullets let off a small shock wave when they speed up.
Limit: It only last for three post must wait three more to use it

Heavy shot: The bullets are 2x as slow but they hit 2x as hard.
Limit: It only last for three post must wait three more to use it.

Laser shot: Instead of bullets her shots are now lasers,and are much more dangerous and faster.
Limit: It only last for three post must wait three more to use it.

Multi Gun-play: She can change her two pistols(Named avengers) can be changed to different guns at any kind. Two guns at a time is her limit but all types of guns are not.

Ability 2: White Magic:
Curaga: She can heal up to medium wounds with this spell. A person can feel untold amounts of warmth.
Limit: Can only cast this spell three times,she must wait five post to be able to cast it again.

Shell: Velma cast a protective shell over herself or her allies to take less magic damage. The spell last for three post but can be destroyed if hit hard enough.
Limit: Can only cast this spell three times,she must wait five post to be able to cast it again.

Protect: Velma can cast a diamond like structure that protects against physical attacks. The spell last for three post but can be destroyed if hit hard enough.

Holy Light: Her only offensive white magic spell that calls down a heavenly light from the sky that purges darkness.

Limits: She has to charge up the spell for three post before using it.
Ability 3: Black Magic:

Lightening Rage: Using a lightning seal upon the sky darkens the clouds to call down three bolts of lighting. They crash into the opponent at the same time exploding in the process creating a electric explosion.
Dragons Inferno: Using a seal of fire she creates a dragon of fire about the size of a three story house to launch at her target or targets.
Blizzard Barrage: Velma open up a seal of ice to create a blizzard to attack the foe sending large ice shards and freezing winds to freeze targets.
Twilight Cannon: Using the right chants to channels both positive and negative energy into her guns. Velma fires the guns releasing beams of light and darkness at the target. The two beams combine before they hit the target creating a attack that is both light and dark more powerful than when they're separate
Limits: She must charge for three post to be able to use this move.
Major Drawback: She can only use one magic type at a time so she has to choose between white magic or black in combat for ten post before she can switch.
Ability 4: Crimson Avenger(Locked For now)

✵Humans Cursed/Gifted✵ 50 Points Remaining

Physical:
-Strength: 3/10
-Durability: 3/10
-Speed & Agility: 6/10
-Stamina: 5/10
-Weapon Proficiency: 8/10

Magical: (Needs At least 4 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
-Magical Strength: 8/10
-Magical Durability: 5/10
-Magical Energy: 6/10
-Magic Control: 6/10

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Despite all the suffering,she has endured Velma is very much a teenage girl. Meaning that she acts her age more than anything,but she is a little more mature though. Head strong and full of spunk Velma is a very determined individual. Displaying a more tomboy attitude,she does have a soft spot for cute things. When it comes to interacting with others,she is seen as a nice and easy person to get along with. Very confident in herself,she is not afraid to embarrass herself in front of others. Some may see her as a airhead,but she is actually pretty smart when it comes down to it. Velma can be seen as the life of the party often wanting to hang out,and have a good time with her friends when she not doing anything. A very social person though she does enjoy her moments of peace. Despite all her positive traits,she can be very violent when fighting her foes.This is because of her past being violent,and it has shaped her to a semi killing machine. Velma can also be serious when the time calls for especially if there is a mission involved. When she is serious she can be callous to her foes.

Though she tries her best to keep the past the past,so she can live her life without the darkness taking hold. At her core she is a very strong young woman determined to right the wrong that has happen to her. With a smile and her cheery personality that hides the darkness in her soul,she is a young woman on a mission.
Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Dying before she can avenge her parents and grand father and kill the son of B who took them from this world.

Backstory:
☸Night Of Tragedy☸
This story is about a young girl named Velma Cadmus,her family tree can be traced back to the knights of old. For this reason her family would be considered noble,but in this day in age they're just well respected folk. Living in the upper middle class of society,Velma grew up living a comfortable life. Though being the tomboy she was much to her parents dismay,she was both loved and cared for. Things would change for the worse as her fate was forcefully intertwined with that of a demon. A man in a mask who had been watching,her for sometime a predator watching his prey. One day when she got home from visiting her grandfather's house. Velma return home to find the bodies of her parents they were husk the souls suck right out of them. The ten year old girl fell to her knees tears pouring from her face,but she hadn't the time to mourn. A creak from behind alerted her to the killer that was still here! All she saw was a mask a demon mask then all ,she knew was darkness not the darkness of death but of deep sleep...a coma.
Velma's Bio Theme: Remnants

☸Living with the Enemy☸
Velma awoken when the rays of the sun hit her face,she had not a clue who she was or what happen to her a few days ago. Some where in a unmarked cabin deep in the woods. ''Ah you're awake I was afraid you were lost''
a bright cheery voice explain to her.The man looked like someone she knew,but who? This man wore the look of her now dead grandfather the demon had gotten him as well.The man explain to her that he was her grandfather,and so began a grand display of woven lies to a girl who lost her memories. In time she believed him to be her grandfather for three years she believed this. The demon plan was simple to make her stronger,because the stronger the soul the more nourishment he can gain from it.It was clear this gluttonous demon had done this before. Under his roof,she became nothing more than a killer with a gun. Not knowing right from wrong she fallowed orders without question.

Nothing more than a puppet to feed this demon hunger,but her unknown suffering would end. Under the stars one night they sat next to a campfire''it was time the demon thought''he had no feelings after spending time with the girl.To him she was another victim another prey in a long list of prey. The demon stood before her,Velma looked confused as he placed as very familiar mask over his face. it all came flooding back to her she nearly fell to the ground. Tears streaming down her face,but those tears became outrage as she screamed her rage pouring out. Velma let loose a barrage of shots at the demon using different guns,but her attacks were repealed by the demons mighty barrier.''You're not strong enough yet once you're able to break my barrier then I'll know you're ripe for the taking''' The demon vanished before her eyes it was all just a twisted game to a being who knew nothing of sorrow''Why me!'' a voice could be heard from all around in her in the dark of night.''Why not? you're the prey and i'am the predator in time I will come for you,but for now wallow in despair. Curse your own dark fate'' with that grim speech the demon was gone. Velma fell to her knees grieving all the world seem dark was everything a lie?

Sometime later the broken girl walked away from the cabin in the woods not knowing where to go.

☸The light of the sun☸
Near exhaustion Velma found herself outside the doors of a church it was oddly comforting. When she knocked on the door she was greeted by a young priest named Charlie,and a nun named Karina. Seeing the state the girl was in they took ,her under the warm wings of the catholic church. For a year Velma would spend her days going through mental therapy to heal,her wounded mind. When her mind was fully healed when she could finally feel like a normal girl. It was time to meet her families grave to say a proper good bye. A hour trip to the grave yard where they rest,Velma was given words of encouragement along the way. Flowers for each of then in her hand,she step out of the black car to see their graves.Father,mother,grand father and grand mother all lay here.Velma never knew her grandmother she passed away before she was born. Out of all of them she was the luckiest to be spared a dark fate such as this.

Graveyard Scene: Requiem

Walking to the graves she spoke softly,her tears were all gone haven finally came to terms with their deaths. She said her good byes telling them how much she loved them,and prayed for their souls to rest in peace. Velma made a vow that day that,she would not face the demon with vengeance in her heart,but she would avenge them. Not only them but for all the victims this gluttonous demon had taken from this would prematurely. It had to stop and it would end with her she promised them. As she walked away out the corner of her right eye she saw something a glimpse of her family. It lasted for a fraction of a second a warm breeze blew past it was odd as if the sun grew brighter.With a knowing smile Velma walked off her goal clear the fire in her soul grew stronger that day.

☸The letter☸
A few months later still living in the church in England doing her duties a letter came for. A special letter like no other telling her that she was invited to come to a special school for the gifted such as herself. Charlie and Karina knew this day would come as they knew people who graduated from the Videl academy. So when it was time for her to leave them Velma hugged them good bye. They told her she would always have a place here. Velma left the church with her head held high and for the next two years.Velma lived in the academy growing stronger,and letting the light in he heart grow stronger. To not let the darkness of the past swallow her up living her life to the fullest.

'' I fight to avange the fallen not vengeance''

The End?
Velma Theme: Break Out Of...

Goal: To kill ''that man'' but...is there more? (Of course she just haven't found one yet)

Extras:
Fun Facts:
Velma's Bio Theme: Remnants
Velma Relaxing Theme ( Like hanging out with friends etc)
Velma's Battle Theme: Night Of Wander And Danger
Velma Theme: Break Out Of...
♫ Has stacks of anime in her room from cowboy bebop to dragon ball z more of the classic anime fan.
♫ Velma is catholic
♫ will add
♫will add

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:34 pm
Bump  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:12 am
♪I'm a shapeshiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapeshifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.♪

Velma ✦ Cadmus ✦The Gunslinger Sorceress✦

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

Text

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

♍ Mental State:
♍ Mood:
♍Location:
♍Thoughts:
♍Company:

User Image

♪ Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.♪

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas