Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:52 pm
Images of Toma-Kun and Fayth here

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:57 pm
Natelie - Fayth

Fayth stared out at the male from inside a cage. She had been there for a couple of days but yet she couldn't recollect how exactly she found herself there. But the presence of the male she kept seeing was a clue he was the cause. "Excuse me" the small flutter attempted to call out. Her normally quiet voice however was easily drowned, percieved as a whisper, at this size.

KaraAsumie - Toma-kun

Toma-kun perks up hearing her voice as he turns to look at her. "Yes my dear?" He smirks a bit as he walks up to the cage watching her movements as this mare got his attention and sometimes that isn't the best thing to do. After all he is the type to lock up those that grab his attention and that is just what he did with this pretty mare. The cages he builds with the help of his familiar are pretty strong and not likely to break. Not even with a purewalker in them. He did have to admit that this pretty flutter looked good caged up and it was a good way to keep her safe. No can't break outta it or into it. Plus the way he ties it closed makes it look like there is no gate or door to it. As if the thing will never open again if it ever did to begin with.

Natelie - Fayth

With his attention drawn on her, she shrunk back a little. Her face turned to one side, she couldn't look directly at him. It seemed far too confrontational and it was already hard for her to speak up. The smirk he had, even if nothing but his best smile, made Fayth eep in a tone louder then the words she had used. Her hooves shuffled. It was the first time since locked up that she spoke to him. Taking in all of the information of her situation that she could. She still knew so little. "Um.. why am I in this cage? How did I get here?" She asked with that quiet tone. The last thing she could remember outside the cage was finding out that feeling she always had, that someone was missing from her life, wasn't her imagination. Out there she had a twin and she was trying to find her.

KaraAsumie - Toma-kun

Snickering a bit he edges closer to the cage. "Oh sweet dear. You got my attention and so in order to keep you safe I put you in the only place I know that is 100% safe. No worries. I won't hurt you. Harming one really isn't in my nature unless it is in order to save a life mine or another's. I hold the title of Head Ceremonial Priest. Well something like a Priest." He sways his tail a bit as he continues to keep his eyes on her and this time it is a real smile. "So Princess why were you out this far and alone none the less?" He wonders as he walks around the outside of the cage.

Natelie - Fayth

Backs up until her rump bumped the other side of the cage. Her wings twitched while listening to his explination. It was more then she had even asked for. The way he used terms of endearment along with the statement of keeping her safe, had her a little dumbfounded. Safety in a cage. Her gaze drifted over his handiwork again which now she could see in a new light. Not so much a prison. "What am I safe from?" She questioned next, walking across the flooring to bring herself closer once again. Surely with a promise of not hurting her there was nothing more to fear. Her head tilted now in curiousity, her gaze settled on the necklace he wore to avoid his face in general. "What exactly does a head ceremonial priest do?"

KaraAsumie - Toma-kun

He smiles a bit more as he watches her reactions. "There are dangers in the world like walkers and some of my herd mates who are perverts." He is mainly talking about Daisuke with that one. "So little butterfly why are you out this far and alone?" He wonders a bit as he leans against the side of the cage still watching her as his eyes scan every movement she makes. "Oh I host ceremonies like sending spirits of the dead to the heavens above. Blessing the births of all the newborns. Things like that. There is a longer list but that is all a bore really." He points out with a sign. "So butterfly what is your name? I am called Toma-kun."

Natelie - Fayth

She smiled a little "So you are saving me from perverts. Are you, yourself, a pervert?" That sounded like something to worry about since she had yet to ever see a skinwalker outside of hearing tales. When he asked about why she was out alone she blinked, feeling rude suddenly that he had to ask her that twice before she realized it. "Oh. I was looking for my sister." She whickered sadly "A twin actually.. that I hadn't known about until a week ago." As for the reason she was alone to find her, she didn't think to ask for help. Her wings fluttered then sagged "I thought I had no family but she is out there, some where." She shook the sadness away to listen to him. Her eyes lit up "You sound very important. Toma-kun" she smiled "My name is Fayth"

KaraAsumie - Toma-kun

Shifting his weight off of the cage as he thinks about her question on if he himself is a pervert. "Honestly I wouldn't put myself in with perverts but I guess that is like beauty and in the eyes of the beholder." He stretches his wings out and then tucks him close to his sides as he walks a few steps away from the cage only to slowly turn about to face her again. "Well then Miss Fayth. That is a pretty name. You shouldn't travel alone. Walkers and other things lurk in the shadows and they attack whatever they wish. One should be careful." He points out as he wonders if he should let her outta the cage or leave her in there. "Sometimes I am important I guess."

Natelie - Fayth

Would have to agree that it was in the eye of the beholder. For all she knew, he was but so far he hadn't come off as the type. Which made her wonder what type of male he was. He wasn't a bad guy or what herd would give him such a huge role. She watched him move off the cage and walk away just a few feet. "Thank you" He carried on a little more, which she listened to as if his words were themselves important. "You are right. If I wasn't alone, I wouldn't be here" she countered, reminding him that he did follow what he was trying to warn her about. While he didn't attack and hurt her, he had done far more then just introduce himself. Whisking her off her path. Now whether he wanted to free her was really up to him. With some questions answered and fears subsided it appeared she was less bothered by it. "Of course. It sounds like a very important duty. Not any soquili could do those things and do them well" she stated then carried on that train of conversation "How do you find time to yourself?"

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas