Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Lein Andrew A/A Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:07 pm
LeinAndrew
My creator is Yutary pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Nine
Birthday: August 4th
Nationality: German
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Weight: 124
Height: 5ft 5

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ His phone
+ Music
+ Snakes

Dislikes:
- Loud people
- The Heat
- Bees
- Mushrooms

Health: Physical - Average l Mentally - Slightly unstable
Dorm Room
Grade: Second Year
Take a look.)
Club Member: No

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1: Music
Period 2: Science
Period 3: Maths
Period 4: History

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Physical:
    -Strength: 3/10
    -Durability: 3/10
    -Speed & Agility: 4/10
    -Stamina: 4/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/10

Magical: (Needs At least 4 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 10/10
    -Magical Durability: 8/10
    -Magical Energy: 10/10
    -Magic Control: 8/10

Oculus- Creation: Leins main ability is the power to summon and conjure through any reflective surface. He can turn any surface with a reflection into a form of gateway, and pull out anything he desires. However, there are risks and limitations to this ability, despite its potential. Leins power does not allow him to pull objects out of thin air, the reflective surface creates a gateway leading to a pocket dimension, in that dimension, he can will whatever item he wants into exsistance, and pull it out through that gateway. He must have a basic understanding of the structure and the process of creation for that item, which usually limits what he can pull out to realistic items, and if he himself does not know how something works or is made, he cannot conjure it. An example would be he cannot conjure and pull out a gun unless he knows how one works and how one is made. The objects he can conjure are not limited in size, as he is to create and pull massive objects, however, the size is limited to the surface, he cannot conjure say a cannon through a hand mirror, and it also takes longer to pull out larger objects. However, this is not always the case, as Lein has experienced before, his current mindset can affect what is created, and depending on the situation, he can conjure things he dosn't mean to, and can activate and deactivate the gates at random times. he can also create Artificial Life inside the pocket dimension, however, this is, by his own admittance, incredibly dangerous, as he has no ability to control anything that has its own thoughts or will, regardless of if they were created inside the gateway he himself makes, in the worst case scenario, the creation can pull itself out of the gate, effectively wandering free, a danger Lein knows all too well....
The creation of artificial life has been at the time, sealed through magical means, a bracelet on his right wrist will magically seal this ability in the instance of extreme mental distress to prevent dangers from this power going haywire.

Oculus- Travel: Lein has the ability to transport himself from one reflective surface to another, using the surface as a form of gate between the two points. There are two conditions to this ability, allowing it to be used in two different instances, if he has used the surface as a gateway before, he can connect that surface and a new surface to form a gateway, regardless of distance and obstacles, however, if he does not due this, and wishes to create new gateways to new locations, he must have both points of the gateway in his view. This travel happens instantly, and he cannot bring other people though the gateway with him.

Oculus- Ejection: More of a add on to his creation ability by his own admittance, Lein ejects the summon out of the reflective surface at great speeds and high accuracy.

Oculus- Surface recall: Lein has the ability to use reflective surfaces as a form of computer monitor, upon touching a reflective surface, any information he has, or anything he has seen, heard, or experienced, can be seen on the reflective surface in the form of words or videos.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality:
Lein is socially awkward and is very cautious about pretty much everything, bordering on paranoia, however, he is generally a very pleasant person to talk to, he is not impolite, and when he is, it seems he has no intention to. He can brutally honest at times, especially if he feels being honest is within that persons best interest. He does not like to make people upset, and because he believes he makes people mad just by talking, he has trouble finding the right words sometimes. However, in very serious situations, it seems he has no issue being the bad guy, being brutally honest and saying things that need to be said regardless of how it makes others feel or how it makes him look. He also has no interest in exploring or pushing his powers to their limits, in fact, quite the opposite, he has taken great lengths to ensure the suppression of his powers, giving himself restrictions both mentally and the magical restrictions as well through other sources. He seems frightened of his creation ability, preferring only to use it on a tiny scale, though he does admit its usefulness and does have a interest in some aspects and wishes to explore a little, though his fears mostly prevent him from taking those actions. Lein also has a fondness for all video game related things, such as computer and consoles, and is almost seen playing a hand held video game. Lein is also remarkably intelligent, before coming to the academy, he was self studying science and math, particularly biology, chemistry, and physics, and was even invited to a few colleges after graduation. He is observant, rarely missing things that happen around him yet usually chooses not to act on them.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Having another "incident", his own powers.

Backstory: Lein was born in a wealthy family of doctors in Germany, and was expected to follow in his mother and fathers footsteps. Most of his early life was cram school and mildly abusing his abilities to get ahead, seemingly finding the ability to conjure near anything an irresistible temptation. However, that changed when he turned 15 years old. Lein refuses to talk about what happened, though whatever happened took the lives of a small group of teenagers and Leins own mother, and has haunted him to this day. He more or less joined the Academy to escape his crap life, his father had effectively disowned him, keeping Lein locked in his room with video games and refusing to talk to him. Before he came to the school, he met with the headmaster over the concerns of his powers, refusing to go into details but was ultimately worried, he was granted a bracelet to suppress his powers.

Goal: He has two goals, to escape his past life and to right a certain wrong he caused years ago.

Extras: He carried around a necklace with a hand mirror attached to it and is usually seen with his ear buds in.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:39 pm
yutary Pie

Hi! I was scrolling through profiles and I noticed your character’s class schedule doesn’t exactly correspond with the class schedule in the link attached. Please look over and change laboratory, math & music. ^^;;  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Just Rosa
yutary Pie

Hi! I was scrolling through profiles and I noticed your character’s class schedule doesn’t exactly correspond with the class schedule in the link attached. Please look over and change laboratory, math & music. ^^;;

eek oops

edit, is that better? D:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:29 am
yutary Pie
Just Rosa
yutary Pie

eek oops

edit, is that better? D:

Much better. ^^ will be looking forward to interact with your character. ^^
[After it gets approved]  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:45 am
Just Rosa
yutary Pie
Just Rosa
yutary Pie

eek oops

edit, is that better? D:

[After it gets approved]

o0o / thanks u too!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:12 pm
yutary Pie
Just Rosa
yutary Pie
Just Rosa
yutary Pie

eek oops

edit, is that better? D:

[After it gets approved]

o0o / thanks u too!

Hi your character is ok, but you have understand something. If your magical control is low then your character control over his power is low.

So for example, if he makes a gun his gun will be bad. maybe if he shoots it, it'll explode in his hands or something  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:25 pm
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Just Rosa
yutary Pie
Just Rosa
yutary Pie

eek oops

edit, is that better? D:

[After it gets approved]

o0o / thanks u too!

Hi your character is ok, but you have understand something. If your magical control is low then your character control over his power is low.

So for example, if he makes a gun his gun will be bad. maybe if he shoots it, it'll explode in his hands or something

ahhhhh okidoki  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:32 pm
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Just Rosa
yutary Pie

eek oops

edit, is that better? D:

[After it gets approved]

o0o / thanks u too!

ahhhhh okidoki

Oh, and you need a backstory forgot to mention that :3  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:37 pm
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Just Rosa
yutary Pie

eek oops

edit, is that better? D:

[After it gets approved]

o0o / thanks u too!

ahhhhh okidoki

its not complete yet sadly, still working on it ;-; also how would magic durability work with stuff he conjures? is that useful or not to keep at max?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:57 pm
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie

o0o / thanks u too!

ahhhhh okidoki

its not complete yet sadly, still working on it ;-; also how would magic durability work with stuff he conjures? is that useful or not to keep at max?

It's fine take your time and don't over think it. Also durability is your characters defence against magical attacks  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:02 pm
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie

o0o / thanks u too!

ahhhhh okidoki

It's fine take your time and don't over think it. Also durability is your characters defence against magical attacks

so magic durability dosnt actually mean much in terms of my powers and abilities?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:05 pm
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie

ahhhhh okidoki

so magic durability dosnt actually mean much in terms of my powers and abilities?

No it's just magical defence  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:09 pm
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie

ahhhhh okidoki

dat is useful af info x3 also do you get more skill points over time? or keep what you have?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:17 pm
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie
Rush And Crush
yutary Pie

dat is useful af info x3 also do you get more skill points over time? or keep what you have?

For now you keep what you have but I have plans to expand the stats more so students can earn points  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:34 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

i bolieve im ready = o =  
Student Profile