Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Profiles
Snow's children (1/?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:43 am
[list][list][list][align=center][Character's picture here][/align]

[align=center][size=18][u][color=white]--------------------[/color]《The Pieces of Me》[color=white]-----------------------------------[/color][/u][/size][/align]
[b]Hello! My name is[/b] [i][insert character name here][/i]

[b]Some people like to call me[/b] [i][Any nicknames your character has. If not, then just put your characters name here][/i]

[b]I am[/b] [i][age][/i] [b]years old, and I am[/b] [i][Male or Female, or genderless if that is the case. m2f and f2m transgender is also an option should that be the case as well][/i]

[b]I identify as[/b] [i][characters sexuality][/i]

[b]I am[/b] [i][What race is your character? You can include a class if you wish, like if you're a spellcaster or an assassin][/i]

[align=center][size=18][u][color=white]--------------------[/color]《This is who I am!》[color=white]-----------------------------------[/color][/u][/size][/align]
[b]Personality[/b]
[list][list]What is your character like? How do they act in certain situations? What do they like or dislike?[/list][/list]
[b]Powers and Abilities[/b]
[list][list]What can your character do? Do they have certain abilities? If they don't, what are they capable of doing without them?[/list][/list]
[b]Items[/b]
[list][list]What are some things your character has? Can include weapons, tools, special items, etc.[/list][/list]
[b]The History[/b]
[list][list]What have your character gone through? Please go into detail about their life and how they came to be who they are now.[/list][/list]

[align=center][size=18][u][color=white]---------------[/color]《The One pulling my strings》[color=white]------------------------------[/color][/u][/size][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][u][Username goes here][/u][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[/list][/list][/list]

Table of Contents:

1. Artemis Hughes - Human Knight
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:20 am
        User Image

--------------------《The Pieces of Me》-----------------------------------

Hello! My name is Artemis Hughes

Some people like to call me Red

I am 19 years old, and I am Female

I am 5'6'' tall

I identify as Homosexual

I am Human Knight

--------------------《This is who I am!》-----------------------------------

Personality Artemis first is courteous and high manners, showing respect for those in a superior ranking even if she disagrees with them and doesn't think they deserve it. She goes for what she wants and does what she can to reach her goals in life, which would be getting the highest rank she can before passing away. Regardless of her ambitious nature, she does not like to take extreme risks that could get someone else killed or herself with no great outcome. She is altruistic and will take care of the people who can't and can become nurturing to those who she gets close to, but this is more of tough love, but can result in motherly love, if you are a child or someone she doesn't think of as a potential spouse or way younger than she is. She likes to learn new things, meet new people but hesitant on foods if smell is a problem or the presentation. She does have a good bit of self control and can keep her cool in stressful situations and kinda good at keeping others calm. She believes if she stays calm, they will. Artemis can be trusted with a whole bit of information and has proven herself, so she thinks. However she is honest in her work and loyal to those who are to her. She can be a social butterfly, making friends, but romantic partners are harder. Her affection mainly deals with motherly and tough love, but will show love to a partner who feels the same and unfortunately romance and flirting is not her thing. She can be optimistic and sympathetic to those in a terrible situation and empathic if she has been through the same thing. Artemis is observant, making sure she knows her surroundings.

Powers and Abilities
            Artemis has very high stamina that allows her to perform daily activities or fight longer. She also has some knowledge in medicine and has a small ability to heal. Though nothing too flashy, but can heal up scraps and scratches.

Items
            Artemis has a family sword that she uses on the job, she can also carry an archery set and some throwing knives. She also wears a silver ring with a ruby gem, but doesn't know if it's special or not.
            She can cook

The History
            Artemis was born in Maldria to Aiden and Demeter Hughes. Of three children, she is the middle, with one older brother, Alexander and one younger sister, Meghan. Of course being in a noble family, Alexander went to become a knight, studying and fighting at a young age. Artemis took the same courses, but however, learned how to curtsy and in general learned how to be a lady. She took on piano and violin lessons along with Meghan. After the death of her younger sister, she took up the idea that she wanted to be a knight to protect others who can't do it themselves. Since she already had the noble family under her belt, she took up archery along with sword fighting and knife throwing. Her determination got the better of her and she got to where she thought she was good enough and applied to be a knight.

---------------《The One pulling my strings》------------------------------

[shinesnowillusion]

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers