Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ryoko’s Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 am
~A large, yet comfortable little room big enough to house a mother and child. Most of the nights, the two enjoy watching cartoons together and playing games~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: Food

It was another good hour before the three of them made it home, mainly because they stopped for fast food and then walked home. Ryoko opened the door while holding a sleeping Annchi and smiled back at Alriel. I’m going to go put her down, can you please unload the groceries? Batting her eyelashes to look cute, the succubus let out a soft giggle before leaving the man to put down the sleeping girl.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:12 am
{Alriel}{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko and Annchi

User Image

Chuckling at the cute way she asked Al gave a nod. She didn’t need to be cute, he was going to do it anyways, but it was still nice. With groceries in hand, and hopes Annchi's ice cream wasn’t ruined he placed everything where it needed to be. Which didn’t take long so he did some of the dishes. He would admi being a single mom was tough, the elf could only admire the work that she did for her daughter, whistling softly as he scrubbed and dried some pans to make the his future brides life easier.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:25 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

It didn't take the mother to put down the sleeping child...that was always one thing Ryoko was happy about. Annchi really never had a problem going to sleep...it was always a problem getting her to wake up. Turning on the nightlight, she closed the door and walked back out to the elf with a smile. E-eh? You didn't have to do the dishes sweetie.... She was happy that the food was put up, but he didn't have to do anything else!

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:47 am
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Finishing off the dishes Alriel smiled as he turned when hearing Ryoko’s voice. ”It’s fine. Long day plus putting down Annchi. I’m happy to help.” Walking over he gave his wife-to-be a small kiss. ”I’m happy you said yes. Sorry we couldn’t do a home meal. Brighter side is we have everything we need for tomorrow.” Taking Ryoko’s hands in his the Elf ran his thumb against her knuckles. Leaning back on the counter and pulling her close to him. ”Annchi go down easy? She was sleeping on you when he got here.”

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:40 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Eh? Hehe it’s alright~ I think Annchi was happy to be spoiled for her dinner. I try not to let her eat too much junk since we came from Japan... but she is a kid so... I don’t want to deprive her too much. As for Annchi... she always goes down easy. It’s trying to get her back up that is the struggle... Ryoko walked up to Alriel and leaned up, giving him a gentle kiss. I love you~ Thank you for coming into our life... after having Annchi... I really thought I wouldn’t fall in love... and you have been so kind and patient with me and her... The succubus blushed while looking at her beautiful ring.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:48 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Alriel smiled at the kiss. Seeing the blush he looked to the ring as well. "I’m glad you accepted me as well Annchi. My family was similar, moving from place to place because of religious persecution." He was glad she accepted him, and Annchi calling him dad was a plus. "Maybe we can give Annchi sibling some day. When you’re ready." He took her hands in his, resting his forehead against hers. "I love you Ryoko."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:39 pm

Alriel sure knew how to make her heart skip! Her blue eyes quickly shot back up at him and she turned a bright red. S-sibling? A-a baby with me?! I-I haven’t... not since Annchi... I-I don’t think I could... s-satisfy you... Goven the woman was a succubus so in reality she could, but the thought of another baby? Ryoko didn’t mind the idea actually. Slowly, she nodded with a smile as she intertwined their fingers together.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:03 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

When seeing Ryoko smile it made his smile grow. "When you’re ready. And as long as it's with you, I'll be satisfied." The Elf wanted her happy and not force her into things. "Well... what to do now." Grinning as he looked into her blue eyes. He could always just get lost in those baby blues. "We do have ice cream."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:08 pm

Oh! Ice cream! Quickly loving away from her fiancé, Ryoko walked to the freezer and grabbed the two ice creams. She knew which one was Annchis~ Grabbing two spoons, she blushed and motioned to the couch. Ice cream and a movie? She didn’t give him much time, for she was already planting her butt on the couch.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:02 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Ryoko was already on the couch before he could say anything else and he found it adorable. Walking over he sat down beside her, taking a spoon. Eating some of ice cream he thought of movie. "Anything you want. I’m not picky." Eating some more he made sure the the volume was low for Annchi's sake.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Opening and taking a bite of her ice cream, the succubus thought for a moment. Usually she would choose scary, however this was more of a happy moment and the idea of being scared was... less thrilling. However she didn’t really want to make the man sit through a romantic movie. How about a comedy? she recommended as she cuddled up to Alriel and took another bite of her ice cream.

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:34 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

"A comedy sounds good." With Ryoko cuddled into him Al couldn’t help but smile. Arm around his future wife he turned on a comedy. Not sure what he had thrown on, he was just glad to be with her. As the movie played he would kiss her from time to time. Eating some more of his ice cream as they shared this precious moment together.

xX Yennefer Xx

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces