{Evelyn}{Morningstar}
My creator is {The Firefly in the Meadow}

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: None given to her yet
Birthday: December 23
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Magical being
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Red
Weight: 160 lbs with her tail / tails
Height: 5' 5"

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Listening to music
+ Watching storms
+ Watching scary movies

Dislikes:
- Being bored
- Eating spicy and sour foods
- Dealing with parasites or oathbreakers
- People trying to touch her ears or tails without permission

Health: Physical - Groovy l Mentally - Bad girl
Dorm Room Left blank
Grade: Senoir (Homeschooled)
Occupation: (If you are a tutor or chief apprentice or just a student.Take a look.)
Club Member: None yet

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Music
Period 2: Art
Period 3: Foreign Language
Period 4: Assassination

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=45
Physical:
    -Strength: 0/10
    -Durability: 0/10
    -Speed & Agility: 0/10
    -Stamina: 0/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/10

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 0/10
    -Magical Durability: 0/10
    -Magical Energy: 0/10
    -Magic Control: 0/10

The Kitsune

Ability 1: Life-Force Absorption: Evelyn can absorb life-force/energy, vitality, and health, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, or using it as a power source either temporarily or permanently. As many abilities are derived from life-force/energy, Evelyn may be able to absorb them from her targets. Any attacks derived from abilities are also vulnerable to such abilities, as the energy and matter produced contain the user's life-force/energy, which can be drained and render the attack useless. Extended draining of an individual may result in permanent effects or even death. The biggest problem behind this ability is that Evelyn still doesn't have control over it as she should. Instead, she has to wear gloves at all times so she doesn't accidentally come into contact with her hands draining them. With age, she could possibly be able to control it at will, however, until then she must take precautions to avoid doing so.

Ability 2:

Ability 3:

Ability 4:

The Demon

Ability 1:

Ability 2:

Ability 3:

Ability 4:

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Her expression will remain mostly neutral, save for the permanent soft smile, betraying nothing. Her personal life is completely out of bounds for others even those she may talk to frequently. She's a storehouse of secrets, always listening to others babble and vent, while not giving out any of hers in return. However, she won't reveal anyone's secrets to anyone else either. She has a vast private portion of her life that she won't let anyone pry into, even her family. This, however, doesn't mean she'll be dishonest. Quite the opposite as she will be brutally honest so that, at times, she may hurt others in the process. Even when her tone is soothing, her demeanor kind and her smile uplifting, she could be planning a devastating retaliation against an individual. When she is insulted or gets hurt, her wrath knows no limit. In this instance, she can become the most hard-hearted and sarcastic person on this earth.

She has a strong sense of fairness and her own brand of justice. Going to the point where she may occasionally take it too far. If you don't wish her a good morning on the day after a fight, she will do the same for the next four days. The same goes for generosity as well. If you do one kind deed for her, she will do four in return. Once more either she will deeply cherish something or fiercely hate it. She will never let these feelings show, however. Determination and will are her strongest traits. She can use them to come out of anything that is negative. She is an extremely strong-willed individual as she’ll see anything through until the end. Once she sets her mind to something there’s not a single person that can deter her from her objective. Her sheer determination will push her through the mission no matter how the odds are stacked against her. No matter how strong the enemy is... No matter how numerous they are... No matter how hurt she is... She will always prevail no matter the cost.

Upon finding a challenge she will slowly dive into her wrath. This is wrath that is given purpose as she’s still able to keep her head in the game. With this wrath, her will only increases with it making her even more determined of a soul. At times her wrath goes too far and she is blinded by it. Acting upon impulse and instinct rather than cunning and tactics. In battle, she has shown to have a brilliant level of intelligence and wisdom within combat. She will never stop fighting for what she believes in and this has been tested multiple times through her life. Her loyalty is her most defining trait alongside her will and headstrong self. However, her loyalty is a strange thing as she’s been shown to go against orders multiple times. When asked why she’ll respond with this “If faced with giving a child what he wants or what he needs... I will always give the child what he needs.”

The last thing that should be noted about her would be her madness. At times it comes upon her... clawing at the back of her mind. Begging to be let loose and have the reigns if not just for a few split moments. To slaughter everything and everyone around her to try and quench her everlasting lust for conflict. The madness is able to manifest with her in a few ways. Going to the point she believes the madness is an actual entity. At times she not only hears the entity of madness... but see's it as well.

Relationship Status: Forever Alone

Fears: Being alone

Backstory: {W.I.P. Authorized by the Guild Captain}

Goal: To surpass her mother and father.

Extras: