Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply High Heavens- Restricted Area
The Golden City

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here lies the Golden City and where the Counsel of Gods and their Arch Angels reside. Angels and other Angelic creatures can be seen roaming around the the great and beautiful city.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:51 am
User Image

Эᶗᶄᶉϙᶌłꞩᶗɧ
Ƭɧᶒ Ҟᶒᶒҏᶒᶉ ϙꝼ Ꝼᶏƫᶒꞩ ᶏȵᶑ Ąȵģᶒl ϙꝼ Đᶒᶏƫɧ

Once through the rift, it closed and there Eck and Xerath stood. Right in front of the Counsel of Gods. Eckrovisch had been here once before. This is where he and Taahlia had been sentenced. The Reaper visibly tensed as stared onward. He did not hate the Gods, but he held a disdain for their sentencing. "I know the results you seek, Xerath. I Do not know how you plan to reach that Result...But I will Assist you...in any way I can."

Eckrovisch proceeded forward and opened the massive gate that made the doorway to the Counsel chamber. Inside was a spectacular sight. Statues of each Angel stood in the Domed chamber and Beings of Light sat in large Thrones in between the Statues. Each of them turned to Eckrovisch and Xerath. There was an air of silence that would soon be broken.

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:52 am

Эᶗᶄᶉϙᶌłꞩᶗɧ

The Reaper took in Xerath's words and nodded with no words. As much as he dispised taking orders from this boy, the boy had a plan. As Xerath started to word the challenge, his plan came to light. When it came for Eck to Challenge his creators, there was no hesitation in his voice. "Do you accept our Challenge?" The Beings of Light looked at one another with no exchange of words, one stood and waved its hand. Before Xerath and Eck stood 4 Arch Angels of Valor. These of course werent not the actual Angel but they were just as Dangerous.

"You hold not your weapon Eckrovisch, Shameful." One of the Angels charged Eckrovisch and as the foolish Angel did so, Eck did exactly what Xerath told him. Kill. But there was something that had to be done. The charging angel was halted mid charge as Eckrovisch put his hands out to both sides and in them formed Death's left and right hand Sickles, with a quick slice at himself, Eck cut the chains that bound him.

The cloak the bound and held Eckrovisch in a limited state was now gone. His Ethereal wings spread forth. "Valor comes with Death, so let me give you what you seek."

The 4 angels were taken back by this action as well as some of the Gods. The Angel that first started to Charge, resumed his charge and was met with a sickle around the neck and without even giving the angel a chance to say a word, Eckrovisch decapitated the creature. Eck's movements were otherworldly even for an Angel's standard. It seemed like Eck passed right through the angel and then cut its head clean off.

The Dead Angel dispersed into Ethereal mist and now only 3 were left...

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:28 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►... 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"Life's a b***h, isn't it? I was a fool to think I had a place here."

Xerath found the perfect opportunity now that they were distracted by Eck's power it gave Xerath time to perform his new ability. His face and size started morphing into something very familiar to everyone around a sight truly horrifying, an enemy everyone thought was dead. It's red and bloody eyes staring at the creatures sitting on their thrones with a chuckle that would send shivers down any sane and smart creature's spine. "Did you really think he can kill me? No...But he did change my mind, you see he managed to do something that none of you fools could. He convinced me." The chuckle slowly evolved into a full blown laughter and the creature literally started rolling on the ground laughing. He didn't seem to care that everyone around him was a strong being that could topple nations alone, it seemed like he was even greater than them.

The creature then stood up with a hunched posture and his head tilted ninety degrees he walked with his hands dangling by his sides as blood slowly dripped from his mouth. "You like my new trick? I've been in that boy's body for a while now...I feel like I want to a gods body." The creature then snapped his fingers and stood up straight. "Now which one of you want to die first? All you have to do is use your powers...Your head will explode...I know what you're wondering...I'm bluffing, but are you willing to risk it?"
"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares In Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Эᶗᶄᶉϙᶌłꞩᶗɧ

Eck was very unsettled by the sudden transformation that Xerath took. The past that Death had with this creature was nothing to scoff at. However if this was part of the plan, Eckrovisch would stick to it. The 3 remaining angels decided to press there attack at the same time. Now they were focus on Akuma...or what they thought was Akuma. Eck was doing his best to meet and repel each of the other angels attacks. Managing to slay one of the angels as he attacked, Eck was successful in keeping them at bay and giving Akuma the space he needed.

OOC: Sorry for the s**t short post, I hit a wall >.<

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:14 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►... 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ► Post here one last time if you want :3 or do it somewhere else don't forget to quote me though they're leaving together biggrin [Time-Skip]

"Life's a b***h, isn't it? I was a fool to think I had a place here."

The creature laughed as the angel slain by Eck slid to him. How stupid were they? didn't their leaders tell them who he was? "Fools, Don't you get it? All the gods are false except for one. Do you honestly believe a creature could make someone like me? I was born from the injustice of the gods to their creations. I am the true God. Let them come and face their demise, I promise it'll be more painful than anything they've ever experienced. LET THEM COME!" The creature said the last part in a loud psychotic voice, that would send terror in anyone's heart his look didn't make things easier. Bloodshot eyes with actual blood seeping from the lids. Blood all around his lips that turned brownish red at the base of his neck.

The creature got on top of the dead angel and immediately poked his thumbs in his sockets gruesomely plucking out his eyes and placing them on top of his as he now started walking closer to the "warriors" while giggling "How do they look? Should I take them?"
"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares In Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:02 pm

Эᶗᶄᶉϙᶌłꞩᶗɧ

Time Skip

Eckrovisch had successfully slain the remaining angels. It had taken only a short amount of time more before the Angels of Valor were laid to rest. Eckrovisch stayed a feet away from "Akuma" very much unsettled by the creature. Eck also did not reply to the extreme actions of his partner. With the Angels slain, the Gods were now held to their end of the deal. One of the entities teleported to the ground of which Akuma and Eck stood. The entity held a ball of light in their hand but wait for Any last comments from Akuma. No fear, nothing could be felt from the this Deity

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

High Heavens- Restricted Area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items