Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I am not a butt you are! (Angra and Jezebel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angra Mainyu was off on his own hunting. He needed some alone time from his little 'herd'. His best friend, and -cough-lover-cough-, was keeping watch over the two mares they had somehow 'acquired'. Bastion would say that they tricked them or woo'd them into joining their little group but Angra wasn't too sure. He almost had the feeling like Morana was the one who allowed them to join her group. He really didn't like that feeling so he shoved it to the back of his mind and heart.

Pulling his mind back to the task on hand he stared into the small clearing he had found in the woods. Earlier he had spooked some rabbits but he was hoping something else would come in. It looked like a good clearing where creatures that ate plants would go to eat. So far it had not drawn in any visitors. Silently he growled at the green plant life, his lips pulled back in a vicious snarl. He needed some food, mostly for himself, but also so he could take it back to his herd and prove that Bastion that he could indeed still hunt.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image

Walking along a path into the woods, and exploring the area a black mare watches a rabbit on the grass near by her. Tilting her head she grinned before stomping towards it hoping to scare it off so she could eat that good looking grass. "Get lost you little fluff butt!" She snarled at the rabbit.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:07 pm
Angra looked up and glanced around. He was sure he heard someone yell out just now. Movement from out in the clearing caught his eye and he saw a fluffy rabbit come bounding into the clearing. He didn't hesitate but quickly ran out from his hiding spot to chase after his meal. The rabbit skidded to a stop terrified to suddenly have a new pony come charging at it. It quickly darted to the left but wasn't fast enough to evade the part Kalona.

Angra slammed a hoof onto the rabbit to hold it in place before bending down to kill it. He then began to feast on the rabbit forgetting all about having heard someone yell out. He didn't even wonder why the rabbit was running into the clearing in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:17 pm
Raising her head up the mare watched the rabbit run smirking, before leaning down to munch on the grass patch and the flowers the other was after. After her snack she shook her head before deciding to see where the thing had went to. Following the path she saw it race off into Jez entered the clearing scanning for the rabbit or anything else.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:39 pm
Angra enjoyed the rabbit but all too soon it was gone. He gnawed on one of the bones while he considered continuing to hunt for another. He did want to take something home to his herd mates but at the same time he was still hungry. Raising his head he absently looked around the clearing. While doing so a dark shape moved but he dismissed it as he continued to move his gaze away. He suddenly stopped as his mind registered what the shape was: another pony stepping into the clearing.

Snapping his head back to where the new pony was he narrowed his eyes. The rabbit bone was still in his mouth and he spat it onto the ground. He needed to be ready if they were going to attack. He took in her front claws and feathered wings. Hadn't he heard of a species with those defining traits? Gryph or Hippo-something? He didn't say anything to her but merely watched and waited.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:22 pm
Scanning the clearing taking in more detail Jez took in the surroundings. She saw lots trees, of course, but the out of place thing was a dead rabbit, and a red horse standing near it. Tilting her head a little she noted he was staring her down now almost like he was planning to attack?

Shaking her head and shifting her wings closer to her body Jez tried to make sure she wasn't appearing threatening if this was someone else's turf, last she wanted to do was get in a fight away from home.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:34 pm
Angra watched the female for a minute and saw that she was trying to appear non-threatening. He snorted and shook his head. "Well well well. A pretty little thing came in after that rabbit. Was it a pet of yours?" He taunted, "I hope not cause it's not living anymore. I will say it was a tasty snack. Are you the main course?" He fell silent while staring at her. In his head he was wondering why he was suddenly talking like Bastion. That last line was definitely something his lovemate would have said, not what he normally would say.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:34 pm
"No the rabbit was not my pet. I don't make pets of low life creatures." Jez replied pawing the ground with her clawed front legs. Hearing the rest of what the male spoke she snorted loudly digging her claws. "You try any tricks, and I'll slice that smirk off your muzzle." She snarled glaring at the big red stallion in the center of the clearing.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:17 am
Angra smirked at her reply. A lady after his own heart. "The best thing to do with a low life creature such as a rabbit is to eat it." He replied watching her paw and dig into the ground with her claws. His eyes narrowed at her last comment and he bared his fangs while moving his wings out to make himself look bigger (and honestly so he could maybe try to take flight to escape). "Many have tried such a thing and all of them are either off licking their wounds or dead." He shot back.

A few minutes passed in silence on Angra's end. He really didn't want to fight, while he could fight he did so much better when his herd mates were there to back him up. There were several times when he bit off more than he could chew and was saved by either Bastion or Morana. With the thought that neither were here to save his skin if this mare decided to attack, he settled his wings on his back. "It seems like we may be getting off on the wrong hoof. I am Angra Mainyu. And you are?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:41 pm
Watching and listening Jez took a bit of a step back unsure of his wings flaring out either being the start of a charge or him wanting to leave, but after awhile she watched them return against his back. Upon hearing his name she nodded calmly realizing that yes they had gotten off on the wrong hoof. "Nice to meet you, Angra Mainyu. My name is Jezebel." She replied with a little bow as best she could.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:26 pm
Angra wasn't really sure of why she was bowing a little or if he was supposed to do so back. He didn't know and didn't want to so he didn't. "Jezebel... what brings you here? I don't think I've seen you around these parts?" He gave her a little grin that was a bit more on the creepy side as he spoke. He tried to frame it 'politely' and not all creepy like Morana told him but he wasn't sure if he reached that goal. After all his usual grin wasn't exactly not creepy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:03 pm
Listening to the questions Jez shook her head. "I'm uh... I've never been in this area before. Normally I am near the desert so this area is new to me. I'm kind of just wandering and exploring." She didn't mention that she was kind of lost since she didn't think to leave a trail back to where she entered the forest.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:46 pm
Angra got a thoughtful look when Jezebel said she was from the desert, or rather near it. "Well that would explain why I've never seen you before. I think the forest is a far better home than a desert. Much cooler and I believe prey is found far more easily." He replied, "Ahhh wandering and exploring. Does that perhaps mean you're lost? I've heard other say that they were doing those things when really they were lost like helpless little lambs."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games