Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP] the wicked and the divine (Aldan x Yorshka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:13 pm
Kasai
His first viking outing hadn't been the bestt. He ended up being knocked out, as did the other adolescents in the party and even his Captain. Aldan was hesitant to continue the trips, but things were changing. The time in the pride were becoming more hostile than he was use to, although some felt it the norm. Aldan, however, decided to use this time to further his rank. It was time to make use of his reaverhood.

Aldan he spoken to a Captain, and it was agreed that he would go with them. Luckily Ayanga had also joined them, which meant his headaches were practically non-existent during their trip.

The adolescent seer decided to venture off on his own for the day to explore. He was told they were near the Pridelands, and what a land it was. He didn't venture far into it, but he could see the large rock formation in the distance. He was curious just how big that was close up. The small pounding in his head began again as he winced. Maybe he should have brought Aya with him?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:14 pm
Yorshka had been spending a lot of time with her mother lately, Zimran seemed plagued by some emotional blight that the fair lioness just couldn't cure. In truth she felt a little fatigued by it. It wasn't like she wanted to get away from the Goddess, Yorshka just needed time to herself. So she took off for the day, leaving her mother to tend to her own issues in solitude. Though she felt incredibly guilty the pale lioness knew this was for the best. If she also became depressed what would they do?

Sometimes belong alone helped.

Her white paws took her to the edges of the pride where she flirted with the idea of running off into the wild unknown, becoming lost to the world without a worry or care. Sadly though, she couldn't just vanish. The lioness had others that depended on her, so for now she would just tuck away her dreams, keeping them safe from reality.

With a soft yawn she slowed her walk, her pale pelt shining against the dull tall grass. A breeze passed her like a quick kiss and before she knew it she stood smiling and alone.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:15 pm
Kasai
Just as soon as the headache started, the male found it disappearing. Aldan blinked. He had learned of his heritage, and had since put two and two together. His mother was a goddess. He had learned that Mkhai was a god, and that the young cub he had found many moons ago was a goddess cub. Those who shared the divine blood as well as the divine themselves, made his headaches go away.

One must be close by. Aldan hated the feeling of them, and was always glad that Ayanga or Runa would travel with him to stop it. One day he would find a male companion so others wouldn't think he was going soft by traveling with the females.

The male gazed around, spotting a lone female not too far to his left. Must be who his brain had sensed. The young adolescent reaver headed in her direction, keeping his sight on the pale form.

"You are of divine blood are you not?" The male asked quietly, keeping his distance to not to have the other think he would harm her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:16 pm
"Mmm?" Before she could compose herself a voice spoke out, asking her a rather peculiar question. Yorshka was taken back, though she would answer him with a slight nod and soft voice.

"Divine blood?" It took a moment for her to grasp the question fully.

"Oh, you mean like... God blood?" The creamy beauty smiled, turning herself to face him face-forward.

"My mother is a Goddess, yes. So I guess you could say my blood is different." Sometimes she forgot that Zimran was even a Goddess, the lioness had never seen her as anything but her mother. Still, the question made her feel a little more confused. How did he know? She wasn't very strange looking, or at least she felt normal. So, how could he tell?

"Why?" Finally the question was asked. Who was he?  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:18 pm
Kasai
Aldan nodded as she clarified the divine blood meant god blood. He was taken aback by her appearance. So light, so pure.

"My own lineage has that of god blood in it. Rebirth," Aldan advised. "Some call it a curse, while others a gift. I get these strange headaches that only disappear when that of the divine is nearby." It didn't really have to be a god-blood, but one with the ability that could see the past or future Aldan had ultimately determined. Ayanga, for example, was not of god descent, at least not in her immediate family.

"It's amazing to see just how many gods of created children amongst the world, and yet it is hard to see them in their true form." Aldan had only seen Mkhai, in which he almost wet himself as the deity of the pride presented him. He had yet to actually meet his mother, but knew of her from his father and siblings.

"I guess I just like hearing there are more like me around, even so far from my home." The reaver said with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:19 pm
"Rebirth? I see." Though she felt very uneducated when it came to the happenings of the God realm and other Deities, she knew enough about her mother to at least give him some information in return. The lioness did not want to be rude, this young male was being very forthcoming after all.

"Purity." For a moment she simply stood still in silence, as if he knew what she was talking about without her even finishing her sentence.

"Oh, my mother I mean, she's the Goddess of Purity." Yorshka felt pretty ridiculous in this moment, maybe even a little embarrassed. It wasn't often that she spoke about things like this, in truth she hardly felt any different from anyone else, her own seer visions had not fully manifested yet, maybe that was why this felt a little strange to her.

"So your head doesn't hurt around me? At all?" The question came with a puzzled look, the idea of being in a constant state of pain because he was born from a God made her shutter. Would this happen to her?  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:21 pm
Kasai
Purity? That spoke wonders just from her look alone.

The male knew what she meant by the one word description, but he let her clarify. He flashed a small smile to the female. "The deities like to sometimes refer themselves as their domain. I have met one, Warriors, who did the same, and even called the young Goddess of Fidelity just by her domain too." The male chuckled.

He shook his head at her next question. "Not at all. It's actually why I have one or two of my friends travel with me. They help keep them at bay, which, in my rank is needed for this excursions outside the pride." Aldan flexed his paws in the ground.

"Not everyone gets them though. I'm the only one I know who does." The male said at her puzzled look. "So you probably don't have anything to worry about!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:22 pm
Her eyes, wide and cerulean in color danced across his figure as he spoke, answering most of her questions as kindly as anyone could. This youth was interesting to say the least. Still, she wanted to know more. He was still a stranger, no matter how kind.

"What should I call you? I haven't even asked your name, yet I know plenty about your blood." A chuckle escaped the pale lioness as she smiled widely. How awkward could she be? Yorshka felt pretty embarrassed still, but would try to shake it off. This day was just very different from the rest, he was a new breed to her, something completely unknown and foreign. It felt exciting to learn more about the world outside of her.

"I'm Yorshka." She added quickly.

"Where do you come from?"  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:23 pm
Kasai
Aldan clicked his tongue as the other spoke. Oh, they had yet to exchange introductions hadn't they? Aldan was one to just start a conversation and keep it going.

"Oh. Haha..." The reaver chuckled nervously. "Sorry about that. I guess I've been hanging around known companions lately that I don't think about giving my name." He explained with the sheepish grin.

"You can call me Aldan." The male bobbed his head in a greeting. "I am from..." he paused. Should he say? Did it matter? It was so far from here anyways, would she even know it? Aldan opted for the truth. It never hurt anyone, right?

"I am from the Stormborn.. It is a land very far from here. This is actually the first time I have crossed into this territory, although I have to say, I am surprised how pleasant the company can be." He said with a smile. Aldan was not your typical reaver it seemed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:41 pm
The sun-kissed lioness nodded as Aldan spoke, following his every world like her life depended on it. His world sounded so different from her own, yet she could find comfort in knowing she had a place to call him.

"Your first time? How exciting, are you enjoying it, seeing the world?" Yorshka moved a little closer to him, her white dipped paws brushing against his own accidentally. Maybe she was over extending herself, but hearing him speak about his travels was exciting.

"Aldan." She repeated his name to herself once. She felt a little flattered when he spoke of the good company. If he wasn't a typical reaver she would be none the wiser. She was completely unaware of the pride he came from, let alone the rank he spoke of, still, she was very curious.

"I've always called the Pridelands my home."  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:57 pm
Kasai
"I've been out of my pride before...but not this far. My last outing wasn't uh...the best." Aldan chuckled nervously. This time, he had a different captain. It wasn't that he didn't mind Ciro, but...he was testing the others out and see which ones were the best. So far so good on this outing.

Aldan flinched when her paw brushed against his. His ears perked forward in his not-quite-full mane as his eyes widened. He was quick to draw back his paw, force of habit from lack of contact.

"So far it seems like a nice place. I am pretty sure that is the biggest rock I have ever seen!" Aldan gestured towards Pride Rock in the distance. "I mean, we have cliffs, but nothing like that! It's gotta be huge up close if it is so big back here!" The youth in Aldan was slowly coming out.

"Can you take me there?" Aldan asked gazing at Yorksha. "I mean...do you let outsiders in the pride?" Lucifer and Ayanga could wait.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Her eyes narrowed as he moved his paw away, the reaction was one she wasn't expecting. Perhaps it was because she was use to physical contact with her own family that made her feel comfortable being closer to him, still though, the lioness couldn't help but notice and feel a little guilty for overstepping his personal space.

Yorshka moved back, making sure she didn't accidentally make him more uncomfortable. At the mention of Pride Rock she turned her head and faced him, smiling a little under soft laugh.

"I guess being born here makes me immune to it's charm." Her smile grew with his excitement. How adorable.

"Oh, I am sure I could make that happen for you. I mean, if you really wanted to see it up close... I don't think anyone would mind."  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:18 pm
Kasai
"I think the same could be said about my own pride. It rains there...a lot...it always brings a wonder to those looking to join. And to those born in it, like myself," well...he was technically born just outside it, but his father taught him well being a Captain himself, "I could say the same thing."

Aldan cooed, almost bouncing at the statement. "Oh I would! I can tell my traveling mates about it. I am sure they would be very jealous!" Well...Aya might've. Lucifer probably could care less. "Your pride is so...nice." He grinned, alluding slightly to the fact his pride might not have been.

"Let's go!" He didn't know how much time he really had, but he didn't want to waste it. the further he stepped forth into Pridelands territory, the more he would be to learn!

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games