Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Itri frowned deeply so many of the pride had been hurt he had not been in the area when the stars had fallen from the sky but when he returned he had found the pride a mess and so many in pain and many more dead. Cubs without parents, it was shocking when he chased Bembe into the pride lands many months ago with the intention of courting her the pride had seemed so peaceful like nothing bad could ever happen here. Now the pride was covered in blood and pain it was hard to imagine the pride would ever be able to recover from what had happened to them. Itri was willing to do whatever was necessary to help the pride some had already decided to leave. Deciding the pride too dangerous. Itri had already lost one pride so he wasn't ready to leave just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pride was damaged. In spirit, in moral, physically. In ever sense of the word, the pride was very broken.

But she'd stayed. Through everything, she had stayed and somehow didn't get too hurt in the process. The white and yellow lioness had a limp in her back half, but she considered herself lucky. She was alive.

She was walking through the pride now, looking for lions to help. She'd finished shepharding some cubs to a relative after their parents went missing, and Ebele was ready to help someone else. Her paws were stained by blood that had been on the ground in her path, and she looked tired - determined, but tired.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:05 am
Peppermint Coffee

Itri saw the yellow and white lioness she was limping and had some blood on her so he went to her and asked: "Are you alright, can I do anything to help?" He had been on a hunting trip, but when the stars started to fall from the kill his kill was forgotten at the edge of the pride lands as he made his way back into the pride to discover the destruction that had befallen the pride. It was shocking and painful to see the pride like this families some torn apart. Itri wasn't sure how he could help but he would have to find a way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:09 am
"I'm fine," came her calm reply, a smile on her lips. "I swear I am. It doesn't hurt too much." That wasn't true, but she wanted to ease other's worries instead of fuel them. So saying she wasn't in much pain was a tiny white lie, but a good one.

"What about you? Are you alright? Do you need any medical attention?" Despite being a huntress, Ebele could do the basics of healing.

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:09 am
Peppermint Coffee

Itri wasn't sure if he believed her, but even if she was lying to him she was brave to put her pain aside to help others. "Alright if you say so, I'm fine I wasn't out where the stars were falling." He feared that many others had been and the pride would be in a state of chaos from a very long time. He looked to the female and then said "I'm Itri by the way." He thought since he was fine and she claimed she was fine perhaps they could work together to aid the others in the pride. "Do you want to go with me to see if there are others we can aid?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:12 am
She hoped he believed her. Ebele just let out a sigh when he dropped it and talked about the falling stars.

"Yes.." She looked up at the sky like the star would start falling and devastating their poor scared pride again. She prayed to the gods that these odd events were going to stop and even out soon.

"Itri? I'm Ebele. I'd be glad to go see if we can find others to help." Walking was going to be difficult after a bit, but Ebele was going to push her way through her own pain and focus on those that were hurt worse than her. There was always someone who had it worse off. It made everything else seem so minor that she wasn't about to complain about a little bit of pain.

"Do you have medic training?"

MiddyGlow

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:03 am
Peppermint Coffee

Itri smiled as he walked along with Ebele watching to make sure she was alright, since he still got the feeling she was putting her needs aside to help the others in the pride who had been hurt. He admired that about her, but he still worried about her. He rubbed the back of his head and then said "Well no, but I'm ready to learn and can certainly lend you my strength to carry any of the wounded to safety and a place to rest and heal."

His expression turned cold as he then said "And if we need to move bodies for families to mourn once things are put to order, I can't believe we are doing this the pride land. I never thought something like this would happen." He said softly looking out at the many lions who were wounded and the ones who had been killed by the falling stars. It was shocking. He had never been very into the gods, so he didn't really understand the rumors that gods had attacked the pride. The kings of the past attacking them didn't make much sense to him either, he wondered if some in the pride would blame the cult members for this mess.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:46 pm
No medic training, but a good heart enough to want to help and do anything he could. Ebele liked him already. The pale lioness gave him a nod and a smile before motioning him forward.

"You're a good lion," she said to him with a smile. "Not every lion would stop what they're doing and help out, even if it is their pride. They'd be worried with their own families and things. Taking care of their loved ones. Well, the injured are someone's loved ones." It was like the white and yellow lioness was getting heated over just talking about it.

Then he mentioned the bodies and her heart dropped into her stomach. She hadn't thought about that. Her head hung a little lower and her voice spoke softer, more gentle.

"Yeah..." She prayed it was no one she knew, as selfish as that was.

MiddyGlow

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:17 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Itiri smiled and ducked his head and said "Thanks. you are a wonderful lioness." He shook his head looking around "Anyone not willing to lift their paw to help the pride land is not a true member of the pride in this time of great pain, even the smallest cub can help even if it is as small as bringing water to the healing wounded." He nodded "That may be true, but I have no family in the pride land, I came here." He blushed then "The story is silly really." He said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:48 pm
A wonderful lioness. Ebele wondered about that, honestly. She just accepted the compliment with a smile and cleared her throat.

"It's not silly, but... I do not thing now is the time?" She gave him an apologetic look before moving forward again. They needed less talking and more time focus on finding anyone who needed the help. She prayed to the gods they'd come across no bodies of the dead. Her stomach probably couldn't handle that.

MiddyGlow
(fin on my part)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:49 pm
Itri nodded she was right this was now the time to talk of his past young male follies.

(Fin)  
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff