Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Jane Bathory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:52 pm
JaneBathory
My creator is PonderingPenguin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Alias: Sunset
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Marra
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Weight: 158
Height: 5'8

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Fires
+ Nightmares
+ Magic Tricks

Dislikes:
- People of Authority (Cops, Teachers, etc)
- Fire Extinguishers
- Goody Two Shoes
- Getting food stuck between her teeth

Health: Physical - Healthy l Mentally - Healthy other than sociopathic tendencies
Dorm Room
Grade: Third Year
Club Member: None

Class Schedule:
Period 1: P.E
Period 2: Science
Period 3: Drama
Period 4: History

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=45
Physical:
    -Strength: 5/10
    -Durability: 4/10
    -Speed & Agility: 7/10
    -Stamina: 5/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 5/10

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 6/10
    -Magical Durability: 1/10
    -Magical Energy: 6/10
    -Magic Control: 6/10

Ability 1: Mist Form: A natural magic that allows Jane's body to become spectral mist allowing her body to slip through crack openings and making her intangible to physical objects.

Ability 2: Levitation: Jane is able to float about five feet in the air and while in mist form she is able to float forty feet in the air.

Ability 3: Induce Nightmare: Jane is able to enter the dreams of people sleeping and manipulate them to her whim.

Ability 4: Spectral Mist Manipulation: Using magic she is able to manipulate her spirit to form physical objects. The object are temporary and last as long as she can focus on it.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Jane lives for thrills and isn't pleased by the simplicity in life. Unable to sit down to for long she is often called energetic and easily distracted. Jane doesn't care much for other people farther than them being fun to hang around. Manipulative and cruel there is very little she isn't willing to do just for some laughs.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Death

Backstory: Born from the nightmare of those who survived burning building. Fire is a go to nightmare Jane loves to induce. Jane had the basic knowledge of the people who had essentially brought her into the world. Curious and psychotic Jane would cause havoc in the town she sprouted from but inexperience allowed for her to be run out of town by spirit hunters. Traveling from town to town Jane would receive a letter from school, inviting her to join. School had never been a priority for Jane but the mystery behind the letter was enticing enough for her to give it a try.

Goal: To have some fun

Extras: (Fun facts, additional features, special talent? Habits, etc. Optional)

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces