Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:50 pm
Haru Yates

No? I thought it counted as events leading up to the RP.
~But I'll drop it for a while if that's what you want.

It is but, the RP won't be for a few months  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:00 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

No? I thought it counted as events leading up to the RP.
~But I'll drop it for a while if that's what you want.

It is but, the RP won't be for a few months

Ok, ok, ok. I'll try to be more patient. Any word on the gods?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:40 pm
Haru Yates

There is a god for everything, and I mean everything
Example- god of small containers  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:28 am
Xa44
There is a god for everything, and I mean everything
Example- god of small containers

What's the god of shadows like? (I know I said Terran worships the moon goddess, but he may give a nod of thanks to god of shadows every once in a while. He is a shadow user after all.)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:01 pm
Haru Yates

Edgy thief dude, he doesn't talk(at all)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Edgy thief dude, he doesn't talk(at all)

Sounds like he and Terran might get along~ lol.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:09 pm
Haru Yates

So I have finally named this

(EP1)Souvenir: Death
(EP2)Souvenir: Rebirth
(EP3)Souvenir

So EP3 is kinda the real start to everything so thats why it gets no subtitle, the others are more so prequels(have plans for things after EP3)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:58 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

So I have finally named this

(EP1)Souvenir: Death
(EP2)Souvenir: Rebirth
(EP3)Souvenir

So EP3 is kinda the real start to everything so thats why it gets no subtitle, the others are more so prequels(have plans for things after EP3)

Souvenir, eh? Sounds memorable. I take it it holds significance to the overall plot, but I won't ask because spoilers. ;P
Looking at the RPs leading up to it, the titles make sense.

I'll be seeing Bored Reckless later today so I'll ask her if she's thought of anything else for her character.  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:23 pm
Haru Yates

Cool, going to update the spell list so might be good to look at that  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:15 am
Xa44

*Grins evilly* Casting Vampiric prison through sacrificial spell sound like a neat idea.

Is catching a cold really that debilitating? I can't move by myself because I caught a cold sleeping in the rain? (Did the rain give me the flu, or did my runny nose suck all the life outta me?) As a suggestion, it might be more simple to say that in addition to not using reactions (or maybe being slowed?), getting sick could add a level of exhaustion? maybe? *shrugs* (Ah ha ha... I think it's funny because even if we were allowed to use details from our character's original data to gain some sort resistance, Terran's resistance would be against blood-born illnesses, not weather-born, so he'd still be susceptible to this regardless! lol crying )

Otherwise, what's the cure for being sick? Medicine? Sleep? Magic?

And what's the cure for exhaustion caused by spells? (food for starving, drink for thirst, sleep for tired, and... a short rest for spell-caused effects perhaps? Or is it magic?)

*reads about the cooking set* ...Can we cook anything at all without a cooking set? or can we MacGyver one out of sticks and... and sticks? (meat + stick + fire = cooking?)

Also, I didn't really get to talk to Bored Reckless as much as I thought I would about her character. As far as stuff you can use from her backstory, she said she's pretty much only got her father from it. She did mention that when she ran away (I assume she meant after her father never returned), she did meet and travel with another guy for a while. I know nothing about this particular guy other than the fact that they traveled together for a while. I didn't get a chance to ask her more. crying  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:57 pm
Quote:
Haru Yates

*Grins evilly* Casting Vampiric prison through sacrificial spell sound like a neat idea.

Well you need to stay conscious to keep continuous spells active sooooo
Haru Yates

Is catching a cold really that debilitating? I can't move by myself because I caught a cold sleeping in the rain? (Did the rain give me the flu, or did my runny nose suck all the life outta me?) As a suggestion, it might be more simple to say that in addition to not using reactions (or maybe being slowed?), getting sick could add a level of exhaustion? maybe? *shrugs* (Ah ha ha... I think it's funny because even if we were allowed to use details from our character's original data to gain some sort resistance, Terran's resistance would be against blood-born illnesses, not weather-born, so he'd still be susceptible to this regardless! lol crying )

It is only in combat that you can't move, out of combat your fine. Just think about trying to run around a battlefield while sick, not going to end well.

And exashtion isn't curable til the next day, long as you used the correct stuff your safe, seems kinda mean to give to a sick person

Also resiliences and jobs are for 2nt edition(trust me I want to do stuff with that but there is no time)
Haru Yates

*reads about the cooking set* ...Can we cook anything at all without a cooking set? or can we MacGyver one out of sticks and... and sticks? (meat + stick + fire = cooking?)

You can but it would be a lot harder and would take time(so if you did that I would probably say it is too late to read/train(but that worth for not getting exhaustion, because exhaustion is really bad)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:53 pm
(21)Boozified- make a beverage alcoholic  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:40 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Well you need to stay conscious to keep continuous spells active sooooo
tab emotion_donotwant

I suppose that makes sense. You may want to update the "rules" thread to explain how concentration spells work since it doesn't currently say. (No mention of the word "concentration" or "continuous".)
...Wait, if it's considered "continuous", then does that mean that the spell is capable of staying active as long as I hold concentation???
(As in possibly more than 5 turns?) *hopeful yum_puddi *

Xa44
Haru Yates

You can but it would be a lot harder and would take time(so if you did that I would probably say it is too late to read/train(but that worth for not getting exhaustion, because exhaustion is really bad)

So no reading/training while I wait for it to cook? emotion_kirakira

Xa44
(21)Boozified- make a beverage alcoholic

rofl.

I have a couple of questions about a few of the dark spells, but I'll ask them in a separate post.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:15 am
(3)Form of Shadow- temporarily become a Shadow
(11)Hidden Form- temporarily cover yourself in shadows when in this state you cannot be targeted

Firstly, I wanted to ask if Form of Shadow allows me to meld with the shadows, of if I become like a physical dark mass? Can I move through existing shadows while in this state? (Can I traverse walls that are covered in shadows?)
My next question is how does Hidden Form differ from it? Is hidden form basically stealth? (Can I not move while in this state, and can I use this ability on other allies or objects to hide them, or just on myself?)

(15)Spirit Transfer- target any nearby corpse and move your soul into it, when taking over a corpse you may use one of there spells in place of this
Can your physical body still be targeted while using Spirit transfer? If so, what happens to your soul if you're physical body takes damage or runs out of HP?

(25)Rubber- attack a nearby character with a fake weapon, this does no DMG but will feel like they are about to pass out
Is this similar to what the pirate captain did to Kengo?

(26)Dreadful Blessing- set the save of a allie in range to 13, after 3 of their turns they will fall unconscious
Just wanted to point out that our starting save is 13, if I am understanding things correctly, so...

(28 )Counter Counter Counter- as a reaction negate Counter Counter, can't be responded to by Counter Counter
Uh... I thought this spell was Counter Counter? (are we playing catch? lol)

Also, how exactly does mana work? Does having your mana drained effect your ability to cast? And do I need to worry about how much mana I use up? (In other words, is my mana limited and does casting spells cost mana; like MP in a video game?)

Arcane (30)Reset- set your level to one and forget everything you know(past, spells, and whatever else you want), this spells won't activate if cast randomly
Can this be cast on targets other than yourself, and are the effects permanent? (When might anybody actually use this? emotion_eyebrow )  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:15 am
Haru Yates

I suppose that makes sense. You may want to update the "rules" thread to explain how concentration spells work since it doesn't currently say. (No mention of the word "concentration" or "continuous".)
...Wait, if it's considered "continuous", then does that mean that the spell is capable of staying active as long as I hold concentation???
(As in possibly more than 5 turns?) *hopeful yum_puddi *

The spell doesn't use concentration, it just lasts for 5 turns
The reason it is like this is because of spells like magma bomb, if it didn't end on KO it would keep expanding and eat up the entire world...

And the rules needs to be deleted and remade, because I have made a lot of updates  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff