JinpachiNezu
My Creator is [The Emerald Sorcerer

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Alias: Jin,Nezu and Kurushimi (The one who suffers)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Shapeshifter/mutant
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Gold
Weight: 200
Height: 6ft

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] † ████████

+sports

+gambling he does this on the down low and his very good at so much so that people want him dead despite the fact he never cheats.

+Sayuri and Kaito they are his two best friends back in the day. Things have changed since Kaito death and the destruction of his village.
+ His blade Kiku-ichimonji forged personally by his own hands this weapon is apart of him.
Dislikes:
- His ptsd moments they hunt him at times relentlessly.
- Distrust humans due to his village being destroyed by them.
-The past is a touchy subject for him doesn't like to talk about it...too much pain unless it is a good memory.
-Mass manipulators those who use others for their own gains and not the gains for all.

Health: Physical - (His military background speaks for him his fit and able for combat) l Mentally - (suffers from ptsd so he can become unstable at random or triggers.)
Alignment: (Neutral/Good)

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅h][̲̅a][̲̅d][̲̅o][̲̅w][̲̅s] [̲̅I][̲̅n] [̲̅T][̲̅h][̲̅e] [̲̅D][̲̅a][̲̅r][̲̅k][̲̅n][̲̅e][̲̅s][̲̅s] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Copy and Paste the code of your choice here
Points=115
Physical:
    -Strength: 20/20
    -Durability: 15/20
    -Speed & Agility: 20/20
    -Stamina: 20/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 15/15

Magical: (Needs At least 8 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 10/20
    -Magical Durability: 5/20
    -Magical Energy: 5/20
    -Magic Control: 10/20

Ability 1: Physic Combat: The power to fuse psychic energy into physical combat.
Limits: His energy last three posts and can be used again after six posts known as recharge time.

Ability 2:Shapeshift: Being a Shapeshifter Jinpachi has the ability to change into anyone he see s, and as an added bonus can change into any mythical creature with a limit. This perfect for a ninja on a kill mission after studying a target for months then becoming said target most trusted person.

Limit: He can only keep the forms of those he takes for only four posts. This is done to his unstable mind.

Ability 3:Enhanced Condition: The power to possess a physical and mental condition beyond the peak of the human condition. This entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to beings at peak human level.

Ability 4: The art of ninja: While growing up he was subjected to training in the ways of the ninja the Nezu clan. He knows everything there is to be about being a ninja, stealth, killing, hand to hand combat, the use of ninja tools, espionage, how to disguise oneself etc. With is powers and physiology makes him a deadly ninja assassin.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Jinpachi is a harden hearted man due to the events of tragedy in his lifetime. He acts like an a*****e because he is one most of the time. Saying rude things without really thinking before he speaks can make him really unlikable. Action speak louder than words though he often finds himself helping out others even though his words say otherwise. He has a sense of honor about him and a pride that matches a lion. To people that are close to him he does have a soft side to him one he tries to hide. For those who can read between the lines and those who know him well can see past his rudeness. Jinpachi is by no means an evil man he just has a lot of problems on his strong shoulders. He's a true warrior at heart that posses a kind heart.

Description: A man with a chip on his shoulders although he may seem a like a jerk. His actions are always aligned with good.
(There will be hidden elements to him I'll add when I post him)
Relationship Status: Single but has someone in mind

Fears: Losing HER for good

Backstory: (At least a paragraph)

Objective: To find his true path in life.

Extra: Fun Facts:
* He has killed over a hundred people during his service in the war.

*Drinks a lot and when he does his a happy drunk and like to let loose.

* Carries his ninja tools and weapons on him like a utility belt for easy use.(smoke bombs, cow spikes, shuriken, kunai, ninja blades, smoke bombs etc)

*He has a promise to keep so now he acts as a bodyguard for late friend wife.