PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:21 am
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

"Spidey!", Nick yelled out, making sure Fisk doesn't learn his secret identity as the enraged man within the symbiote looked toward Fisk who was holding a katana toward the symbiote which only made Strife smirk with excitement. This was when Fisk was shot by Tony Stark, making him for once glad that the drunk billionaire arrive. Nick's voice spoke up in the radio call,"Take him away from here...this is going to get ugly.."
As soon as Tony was hit by Fisk, Strife was ready to act as the large body did a charging attack as the sonic cannons were making it's body feel weak. Ignoring the pain, Strife used the last of it's strength to grab Fisk and tackled him straight out the window. Nick was now falling out of a skyscrapper with Fisk in Strife's grasp, the ooze of the symbiote so weak from the sonic cannons that the punches were only a quarter of the strength to fight back Fisk.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:48 am
User Image

User Image

"The underworld will now be run like a business...
and the chairman of the board will be... the Kingpin!"

being tackled out of a window, Fisk roared in anger as he was punched by Strife but opted a few punches of his own and shifted his weight until they landed on a nearby smaller rooftop which looked like it was near collapsing at the impact damage. shockingly, Fisk got up effortlessly, helicopters hovering over them "now it ends, Mr Thymos .... NOW it ends!" he shouted before grabbing an exhaust fan machine that was bolted down and pulled it off like it was paper before throwing it at him and then attacked with a clothesline and a left uppercut and continued his attack before grabbing onto his arms to speak "I am this city ... Mr. Thymos ... I alone can bring stability and order to this decaying stacks of stone and concrete ... before me was chaos and death to the best and the worst of this city ... and without me, we go back to that ... we return to Hell on Earth ... is that truly what you wish, Mr. Thymos?" he said before chuckling darkly "if so ... then perhaps ... you are worse than I"

Peter was in absolute pain, he couldn't hear anything propperly due to the ringing of his cells screaming in his ears. his vision was blurry and he felt numb.
he wasn't sure when he blacked out but when he did, he was standing in an open field next to what looked like a Viking mead hall."what the-" he said, removing his mask to look confused
"language" a nearby voice said and Peter had to do a double take because there, sitting under an umbrella stand nearby were two people. one was the old guy who kept popping up everywhere; Stan. the other was elderly as well but had an eyepatch over one eye but the other looked like he had seen centuries of hardship "Peter Parker ... i did tell you to be careful" Stan said as Peter made his way over to the two and sat down almost in a trance "am ... am i dead?" he asked in a small voice but Stan just shook his head "no ... but you came close ... which is why we're talking here in Valhalla. don't worry this is just a short visit. oh, Peter this is Odin Allfather, Thor's dad" he said which made Peter look at the god in shock "you're Odin?!" he asked looking at him in greater detail "sorry just ... i thought you'd be ... um ... alive? or are you like me? this is so confusing ..."

"Approximately 2% of my body mass is fat ...
allow me to show you what 450 pounds of muscle is capable of!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

Falling straight down onto the second roof, Strife groaned as both the symbiote and the host felt the pain from falling so many stories. Feeling the effects of the Sonic Cannons making it hard to dodge the attacks of the Kingpin. Luckily, the symbiote dodged out of the way of the exhaust fan before feeling the clothesline and left uppercut. The creatures was looking weak as Fisk grabbed onto the creature and started to gloat. Talking about how he was the reason why New York was stable and that without him, there would be nothing but chaos and death. The symbiote form flowed back into Nick's body, making it look as though Fisk had beaten him but the man behind the mask only laughed. Laughed at the Kingpin directly,"I wouldn't lose your hair over it, Fisk..the city will be fine without you eatting all their pasta...but..if you need to cool off...I'll get you a fan.."
With that, Nick quickly grabbed the one handed grenade launcher from his lower back and quickly pulled the trigger. The grenade dropped down between the two before a large amount of smoke exploded between the two. The high C note ringed in both of their ears as Strife's symbiote tentacles flowed out and grabbed the exhaust fan that Fisk threw at him before swinging it back around to smack the Kingpin on the side. That would then follow with a few different attacks. First, the smoke would split off as Nick jumped straight toward Fisk's face before forming back into Strife's symbiote form, shooting it's black webs around the Kingpin to hopefully create a strong enough prison for Nick's enemy. Once that was done, he would have enough time to throw a couple more punches at the large man before finishing it off with shooting two black webs against the concrete wall behind Fisk, pulling himself toward Fisk for a double kick to push him straight through the window of the building.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:49 pm
User Image

User Image

"The underworld will now be run like a business...
and the chairman of the board will be... the Kingpin!"

raising his arms to block the fan hitting him took most of his energy and glared at Strife in pure hate before getting attacked and glared in the smoke only to get a few surprise punches in due to being confined by the webbing. Fisk was even starting to bleed from the punches "you think these can hold me?" he said actually breaking free before being kicked right through the window, plummeting down to the street bellow, bellowing as he did and crashed down on a police cruiser.
amazingly, Fisk only had minor injuries. his tailor could make one super tough suit, even one that could survive a twenty foot fall it seemed. as the cops surrounded him, Fisk only growled, spitting out blood as he glared up at where Strife was but smirked internally. at least he exterminated one bug.

Tony was pulling out all the stops he could to keep Peter alive before the Web-Head gasped for breath and grabbed Tony "Pete? PETE!?" he cried out as Peter took off his mask to try to breathe more, his lip was bleeding and it was obvious he had more internal injuries on him other than the stab wound "I'm ok ... i'm ... i'm ok ... well ... won't be doing any crunches for a while" he said jokingly making Tony smile water-y before looking at Peter's wound. amazingly it was already starting to clot up which would have taken days at least, like a sword through the body was just a papercut "you have a healing factor" he said making Peter shrug, even though it pained him to do so and made Tony let out an exhausted chuckle "d*mn kid ... what else can you do?" he asked before getting on his communicator "Webhead is ... he's ok ... Nickelback, what about your end? is Fisk ..." he said letting the fate of the Kingpin hang on Nick's words

"Approximately 2% of my body mass is fat ...
allow me to show you what 450 pounds of muscle is capable of!"

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

As the symbiote form flowed back into Nick's body, the host just stared straight at the Kingpin staring back at him. All Nick did was raise his left hand and let his middle finger fly light a bird straight toward Fisk. Knowing that this wouldn't be the last time he sees the Kingpin, he knew that either way, Nick would have enough time to get him and Destiny out of the city. Dropping his hand down when the Kingpin was being taken away, Nick closed his eyes as he thought about what all the Kingpin did to this city. Yes, he did some good but it was built on corpses of people, some people that was close to him.
The radio turned on in his left ear as all of a sudden, Tony's voice spoke up about how Peter was going to be okay before hesitating about what happened to Fisk. Nick only sighed as he turned around, holstering his grenade launcher against his shoulder before turning around,"Fisk is dealing with pigs, Elon Musk...he'll live a beautiful life with a throne, television, everything he could need to keep everything in order for his empire...I should of finished the job...but soon, we'll don't have to worry about a thing."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

hearing Nick, Peter could only frown as he hesitantly put his mask on to speak with him "listen to me Nick ..." Peter said in a slightly pained and exhausted voice but pressed on "I know you have no reason to listen to me ... but please ... don't do this ... the death ... it stops ... now ..." he said sternly and stood up, much to Tony's protests "or i promise you this ... i will stop you ... even if i die to do it" he said before stumbling to the broken window to look down to where Nick and Strife landed and glanced down to him. already his suit was repairing itself and the A.I. finally booted up "Hello Peter ..." a female voice spoke up but Peter said nothing before going back in "hey, sorry just ..." he said before shooting a web to the ceiling and lowered down to where he left Ned "lot on my mind ... can we do introductions later?" he asked as the A.I. gave the affirmative and Peter looked down at his still unconscious friend before picking him up in his arms, struggling slightly before leaping back up to the hole in the floor "Mr. Stark would you mind taking my friend somewhere safe? don't call the cops just yet please" he asked. Tony looked hesitant but nodded as he took Ned and flew off.
as soon as Tony left, Peter stumbled back into Fisk's office and looked at the ruins of the place and stumbled over to one of his trophies: and ancient looking hooded outfit then looked at the insignia of it that looked like an 'A' but almost in a claw formation "i know that symbol ... just how deep were you in Fisk?" he muttered to himself then over to the bullet proof glass door and glanced in. Peter knew there was something else going on, but he had no idea what

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Vin Angel

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

Nick stayed quiet as he listened to Peter's weak words, shaking his head softly as he knew that he couldn't do that. Unfortunately, it isn't even apart of his control anymore as the host and the symbiote needed substance and the only thing that helps is eating large meals. Finding his way down to the streets, he groaned softly as he felt his body aching which was when Strife's voice spoke up in his head,"We need to eat..otherwise, your liver looks especially tasty.."
"Yeah, yeah...unfortunately, we need to lay low for a little bit", Nick replied as he pulled the hood over his head when different reporters began to appear to try and interview Fisk while he was getting arrested. Angry, Nick knew he had to do something to put his mind at ease. Once he was far enough, the host took off his mask in a alleyway as he placed a cigarette between his lips, lighting it slowly as he was checking his phone to read through Fisk's emails. Reading through the different deals, some caught his eyes. One was titled "Understanding Guides Us". This was quite interesting as he began to read the message. Things were being told about a certain creed that's been giving this group called the Templars a bad time which something interesting enough, he knew about this so called creed.
He knew of a hacker in Chicago who killed a man that worked for Abstergo Industries and Entertainment. He was apparently thanked by a mysterious messenger who only replied with "Requiescat In Pace" in a text message. Nick knew that these people might be something to look into as he wondered how he could get into contact with them but meanwhile, he heard his stomach gargle and knew that before long, he had to eat something.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

with a frown, Peter put his mask back on and was about to leave when he heard something nearby, a weak groan. looking over to the armor collections, Peter noticed one of them seemed a bit off, like it wasn't part of the room somehow. as he got closer, Peter suddenly heard the soft moan of pain and instantly became alert and ripped the armor off the wall, which was connected to a hidden door. however when he looked inside, his eyes on his mask bulged wide "WHAT THE F-"

outside, Fisk was scowling as he was lead to the paddy wagon, televised of course along with the hacker montage of Fisk's deals, before a loud shout of 'stop' was heard and the camera's swerved to the doors to see Spidey swinging down onto street "that's not Fisk!" he shouted before shooting a web at the Kingpin's belt and yanked backwards making it fly into the web-slinger's hand. at once Fisk began to glitch out until a very pale man was reveled, Chameleon, the man who could become anyone, was standing, handcuffed, before everyone and snarled at Spider-Man "this is the real Wilson Fisk" he said pointing to the wide doors as a medi-team was bringing out a beaten and semi-unconscious Fisk in a bloodstained white suit.
this, naturally shocked everyone as the reporters flooded to Fisk but the medical team pushed them back so they could lead Fisk to an ambulance "w-w-wait ... wait ... S-Spider-m-man ..." he said as Spidey landed on a car near him "are you ok, Mr. Fisk?" he asked as the man gave a weak smile "i will be ... thank you, i owe you my life" he said before they lead him into the ambulance and drove off, leaving a stunned amount of reporters, even ones from the Daily Bugle having Wilson Fisk call Spider-Man a hero. as Spidey web-slinged off he pondered on if maybe Nick was going after the wrong guy, unbeknownst to anyone, Fisk, who was fully conscious smirked in his ambulance bed with a victorious smirk on his face

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Vin Angel

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items