Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] On-Campus
Hallways

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:05 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
:: HALLWAYS ::
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

The indoor, but still scenic route to get to classes and other places on campus. Take your time and chat~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Fall - Day 5░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Fall - Day 6░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:58 am
Color Scheme:
Grey: #A9ACB6
green: #7BCC70
orange: #FFB00F
Grey: lightslategrey

▅▅▅▅▅ x / / You know that I xxcould not believe my truth x
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Show them what I choose x I've got nothing to lose ! xxx

tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab But I'll hold on tight!xxxxx But I'll hold on tight! xxxxx But I'll hold on tight!
            x
            User Image

Jericho Jonesx House Flygonxxxxxxxx

tab tab
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x

Jericho rolled his eyes at what laid before him. A club fair? On Spirit Day? Wasn't this holiday about getting candy or something? With a small scoff, he adjusted the halo headband he had on, then the small devil horns around his Chikorita's head. The latter took a little longer than he would have liked, due to the colors. His mom had packed something for him and his pokemon to wear together tonight, and if she caught wind that he wasn't wearing it from the teachers, he'd be stuck in this school for good. Jericho wore a halo headband and a white shirt with some small wings sewn into the back. His Chikorita, on the other hand, had some devil horns on his head, and some small red wings tied around his back. To Jericho, it was frustrating, as the costume blended in completely with his pokemon. Maybe this Chikorita somehow looked worse than Jericho did in costume, and he wouldn't ever know.

He leaned against the hallway wall, watching other kids walk around dressed as ghosts and vampires. They popped in and out of rooms to learn about the clubs this place had to order. By what he heard, joining a club was mandatory here. Jericho could only wonder why. He had no interest in spending time with these people; wouldn't classtime be enough? The house reps seemed to be in two or three clubs at minimum, and based on the welcoming ceremony alone, Jericho knew he wanted nothing to do with them. If he joined a club, they'd become completely unavoidable. And Jericho didn't care to make one. Even if he wanted to, he had no clue how. 'Perhaps I could get out of this somehow...' As much as he wanted to, he couldn't think of how. It was unfair, really. He had no other options aside from listening to a bunch of cheery reps plug their weird hobbies. And by the end of the day, he would have to actually join one. Gross.

Besides, he had another reason to be at the club fair aside from joining some stupid club. Jericho had been asked by the guidance counselor to help one of his visually impaired peers around until she got a seeing-eye pokemon. Normally, the idea of being linked to someone indefinitely was something he wouldn't jump at. And even with this, Jericho wasn't so sure what he was being requested to do. However, having visual impairments himself, he could relate a lot to her problems. He was pretty sure that was why the counselor had asked him to do this in the first place. While being called out for his eyesight made him tense, who better to help than someone who actually understood it?

According to the counselor, her name was Mokihana. From the corner, he watched as she went into one of the club rooms. Perhaps he'd just meet her there instead.

[Exit to coordination club]

x
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                tab Location -- Hallway xx xx With -- Mokihanaxx

tab Wearing -- Angel costume (halo headband, white shirt with small wings sewn into the back)xx xx Mood -- Annoyed > Awkwardxx

tab OoC-- n/a

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

››››››››› [RP Forum] On-Campus

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas