Niss Teepee // Latonia Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:55 am
Quote:
Taisha: *smiles at them*

Quote:
Galenos: *softly smiles back*

Quote:
Zinger: Afternoon... *bobs his head in a greeting*

Stanza: -tilts her head- Wow... Taisha, you didn't mention that you know such handsome individuals.

Taisha: Consorting with spirits is risky, but rewarding.

Quote:
Eukleides: *sits regally and preens* Handsome indeed.
Galenos: >>

Quote:
Taisha: *looks at Galenos sympathetically* Do you... regret searching so hard for him?

Stanza: *giggles* He does seem, um, high-maintenance?

Zinger: *snorts in amusement*

Quote:
Taisha: Some things are much better in an abstract sense. *nods solemnly* Still, duty is important. Well done.

Stanza: As is family, in most cases... Still, I'm sure it's said with the greatest affection... *offers to Eukleides gently*

Quote:
Galenos: Sadly you are correct. *eyes Eukleides* But at least we have him back and in time he will hopefully return to himself.

Eukleides: *grumps* What about this is affectionate? I'll have you all know that I am a god!

Quote:
Taisha: Do you think there's a process to speed that along? Maybe get a frog to kiss him?

Stanza: I admit I haven't met any confirmed gods... *squints at him doubtfully* But, well, you don't look like one... Are you sure?

Zinger: *flicks his tail and watches them in interest*

Quote:
Galenos: *quietly* In this instance I do believe that he is the frog.

Eukleides: *stands up as tall as he can and calls up his fire and lightning to make him look as imposing as possible* You doubt me?!

Quote:
Taisha: *considers it for a moment and then nods* Fair enough... well... I don't know any Princesses. Do you?

Stanza: -blinks a bit and tosses her forelock out of her eyes,ice crystals chiming- Yeah, I guess I do. Which is not to say you don't seem, interesting. I just, doubt your divinity. -she gives a faint shrug- No offense met.

Quote:
Galenos: *shakes his head* You're the closest I've come, in terms of manner if nothing else. But somehow I don't think a real princess could be coerced into tolerating him.

Eukleides: *taken aback by the ice and stops sparking* I assure you I am divine... and you appear to be yourself.

Quote:
Taisha: Well, that's flattering.. Thank you for that. *looks rather pleased, and then considers his follow up statement and nods* No, I suppose she wouldn't. Do you suppose it has to be true love or just any kiss will do?

Stanza: -She flutters and folds her wings, tiling her head at him.- What makes you say so?

Zinger: -flicks his large ears and sighs, burning eyes narrowing- Oh boy....

Quote:
Galenos: I suspect it would only have to be a kiss... but honestly can you imagine anyone with dignity wanting to?

Eukleides: The ice. It is a mark of your true nature is it not? You are elementally aligned as I am. -rekindles the flames on his feet for emphasis-

Quote:
Taisha: Well, no... But maybe if we find someone very, very noble... And explain, that... well, if she met him surely she'd see the situation is rather dire, no?

Stanza: Well, yes. But I am not sure elemental traits is the same as evidence of divinity. I know several such individuals with flame for hair, or eyes, and so forth.

Quote:
Galenos: She would surely see how bad things were... however I would feel rather guilty taking advantage of such a charitable woman.

Eukleides: *grumbles* It is obvious is it not? Being aligned with the elements and being able to control them is divine. The humans and their pets were quite clear on that subject.

Quote:
Taisha: That's true... that's true. -sighs- So there is no hope for him, then?

Stanza: -hums thoughtfully- I would say that evidently it isn't clear. And if that alone is the basis for divinity then I know several such spirits, but they certainly don't cause their relatives and friends trouble and strife because they'd rather trumpet their greatness across the land.

Quote:
Galenos: Short of time? It doesn't appear so.

Eukleides: Well perhaps they are minor gods or simply spirits as you say, I suppose both could have elements. But! huffs I did not cause them any strife, I will have you know! I did not call them forth to find me. I did not even know I was missed! grumbles And if they find fault with my behavior they would do well to not whisper about it behind my back. *pointed look at Taisha and Galenos*

Quote:
Taisha: -winces- I was afraid you might say that...

Stanza: Minor. -tilts her head- And you are not 'minor', correct? I am just wondering how the classification would be determined, who might make final judgement, and so on. And while you might argue that you did not intend to cause strife, or that you did not force them to find you, you cannot say you didn't cause them strife. For they certainly experienced it, even if you did not directly inflict it. -flicks her tail- Would you listen to them and change such behaviors if they spoke them to your face?

Zinger: -sighs- Stanza... Do attempt to play nice?

Quote:
Eukleides: I would say that classification would determined by both your strength and the number of followers you have. I have many. I would think you would as well but I'm beginning to think you may have frightened them off with your sour attitude. pulls a face

Whether they experienced it or not it was not my fault! I will not be blamed for it! sparking at the eyes How could I know if I would or would not if they do not tell me what faults they find with me? There isn't anything wrong with me!

Quote:
Stanza: I don't see followers, currently. I see friends and family that have worked hard to find you only to be meant with a poor attitude. -tilts her head and smiles sweetly- I've never had complaints about my face before. Maybe it's you? -tsks- You say one moment that you don't know if you would resolve faults they may point out, and then you say there are none to be found. That sounds much like insecurity and denial to me. I would not expect a God to be so easily brought low.

Zinger: -slightly pained now- Stanza.

Taisha: ... I like her so much. I mean, really. Gal, can we keep her?

Quote:
Galenos: *winces* Come now, you two. That's enough of this bickering. *shakes his head at Taisha and whispers* Please don't encourage this, they'll keep going for hours I just know it. But yes, I like her too.

Eukleides: Perhaps you do not see followers because I was removed from them! Perhaps I would like to return to them but have been promised that seeing my family again would be of some benefit to me. I am yet to see the truth in this! *hisses* And if you think a few misspoken words is indicative of some insecurity I fear you are mistaken. I will no sooner be brought low by your twisted logic than I would be by an ant.

Quote:
Stanza: That sounds an awfully lot like an excuse. Or maybe a delusion, but I'm not a professional to make declarations on such things. -she gives a faint shrug- I would think family would be worth more than a group that follows you through a misguided fervor or an obsession with the divinity of your face. But perhaps fake adoration is all you need to exist. To me it seems quite empty. As for my logic, I was attempting to present it untwisted, but how you perceive it is your own business.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:58 am
Quote:
Eukleides: -scowls at Stanza- There was nothing fake about the life I lived! Why would people I have not seen in years be of more value than ones that I spent my entire life with? You are a ridiculous creature! -storms off-

Galenos: -sighs softly and shakes his head as his cousin stomps away- I would ask you to forgive his behavior, though that seems unlikely. He is as ridiculous as they come. We hope that time away from the humans will help sort him out but… well, he seems more inclined to fight against us at the moment. You may have noticed? -tries to laugh a little but it comes out hollow- Not really funny is it?

Quote:
Stanza: Perhaps on your side, but I don't think you can reasonably speak for the minds and hearts of those you hardly know. Again, the façade of adoration could have been only that. How would you know what they actually believed? -blinks placidly as he storms off- That may be so, but you certainly don't know me well enough to make that demand.
-She glances at Galenos with a faint smile and a shrug- It's no trouble, and certainly nothing you need to work to excuse. I just, feel like maybe he and reality should at least say hello? Even if they don't get along? -she smiles sympathetically- No, it isn't.. Still, I'm sorry for any grief it causes.

Quote:
Galenos: I think perhaps smaller measures may need to be enacted before such a greeting. Perhaps letting him watch reality from a distance before introducing them? Like you might show introduce foal to something frightening? -he shakes his head- I’m afraid it is likely to cause far more grief than we’re prepared to handle. I hadn’t realized things would be quite this bad when we first went to retrieve him.

Galenos Wordcount: 289
Eukleides Wordcount: 419

Stanza Wordcount: 587

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas