• Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:32 am
This is a PRP between Ellianthia and Jynoth vs The Tiny Terror

User Image

Daily Quest Bonus
Daily Quest: Tiny Terror
Reward: + 10 coins (does not receive double bonus for RPing with others)
Daily Quest Ends: 30th October 12:01AM EST

Quote:
Before you battle! Read this!
  • Your Soquili's HP is 50
  • Your attack is 1d8
  • You may defend instead of attacking. Roll 1d6 to defend and minus the defense from your attacker's attack.
  • Once per battle you may used a charged attack and roll 3d6
  • A 'turn' is complete when all parties have rolled to perform a task.
  • If you faint in battle, it's okay! Roll 1d6 and if you roll an even number you're back up with 50% health.
  • If you start a new battle, your health starts back at 30.
  • Each beast has stats - read them and react accordingly!
  • The Forgemaster has sent you with some supplies. They reset every day - (12:01am EST) except the whistle which is one time use only!
    xxxx1 x Healing Salve [ Restores health to full ] ( Consumes 1 turn )
    xxxx1 x Blinding Powder [ The beast's attacks will miss ] ( Consumes 1 turn to use / lasts 3 turns)
    xxxx1 x Whistle [ Summons The Forgemaster to deal 20 damage ] ( Consumes 1 turn ) [Does not reset after use!]

Quote:
The Tiny Terror
Rumor has it that there's a particularly feral rabbit that guards the entrance to the woods directly North of The Forge. He's got razor sharp teeth and a taste for ankles. See if you can evict him to clear up the path!
HP: 20
Attack: 4 per turn
Special attack: When the Tiny Terror's health drops below 5, roll 3d10. The first number is damage dealt. If the second number is odd, the damage is dealt to your soquili. If even, the rabbit damages itself. The third number is your normal turn's damage.
Reward: 1 gold piece

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:40 am
HP: 50
TT: 20

Ellianthia cantered along, following her old owl friend closely. He had heard some crazy rumor about some sort of 'killer rabbit' that was guarding a path and attacking any who dare approach. Her first thought, was that was absolute nonsense. And she still thought so! But Jynoth felt like he had something to prove and insisted they venture out and confront this supposed deadly critter.

"He'll be no more than food in my belly!" the owl hooted in laughter as he soared lazily over head his mare companion. His silent wings flapped only when necessary, allowing him to easily glide and lead the way.

Ellianthia simply smiled but scoffed. "This is ridiculous Jynoth. If you wanted to eat you could wait...and not drag me along to see it." she tutted. How she longed to be back with Denver right now, resting in the sun, chewing on succulent grass. "This better be a grand adventure Jy!" she teased her owl friend, her tone one that only the two of them shared, knowing there were unspoken words. Often the kind of 'You owe me.'

"Oh pish posh silly girl. You have to witness how easily I defeat this creature with my loop'd'twirl, then right smacko on the neck! Wont be bitin' any more ankles while I'ma round!" the owl hooted triumphantly before allowing himself to slow, eventually coming to land delicately on the mare's rump. "This is the place. And look. Up ahead." he nodded, his green gaze fixed.

Ellianthia slowed to a stop as well, hooves coming to rest gently in the grass. Sure enough, before them was a path with a white little rabbit sitting right in the middle of the entrance to the woods. "Huh... its so tiny. Jy, do we really have to do this?" she blinked, taking a few steps forward. Perhaps she could just...shoo it away. I mean, it was a rabbit, how hard would that be?  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:42 am
HP: 50
TT: 20 - 1 = 19

As Ellia approached slowly, the rabbit poked its head up. "Hey there little one." she smiled, cooing to it like a mother would to her foal. "Let's get you somewhere safe shall we?" she nodded, drawing closer.

"Ellia! Blast it girl, this is my time to shine!" the owl sighed, pumping its wings and shooting into the air before diving down towards the rabbit, ignoring the mare's words. His talons were out stretched as he aimed perfectly for his meal.....but missed? "What the blazes??" he blinked as the rabbit seemed to almost disappear out of his grasp.

"He's just quicker than you." Ellia laughed. "Good on ya little fellow!" she smiled. Then let out a startled scream. The rabbit lunged right at her, attaching itself to her ankles and beginning to bite down furiously. "Ow! HEY! Why!!" she flailed her leg, trying to lunge the rabbit off.

"Ohy, Elli!" Jy hooted angrily, puffing himself up and redirecting his flight to aim for another dive.  
Fea Line rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:49 am
HP: 46
TT: 19 - 8 = 11

Ellia continued to shake her leg furiously in hopes to get the critter off. Its teeth constantly sinking into her was making her begin to panic and she now really wished Denver were here. "Get off get off, I don't understand!"

"Hold still girl!" Jynoth cried as he circled above, tucked his wings into his body and dove. Just before he collided, he shot out his legs and opened his talons, making a direct hit with the rabbit. Using all the strength an owl could he tore the rabbit from his mare's leg and flung it aside as hard as he could. "Elli, Elli my girl, are you ok?" the owl huffed, his puffy little figure dancing around the mare's legs.

"Jy..jy...jy stop!" Ellia cried, his frantic hopping around her hooves causing her to only panic more. Once he did so she managed to calm herself down and test her ankle. It wasn't broken at least, not that she expected the rabbit could do that. But it was sore and sure to be tender tomorrow. A trickle of blood oozed down her black fur. "I changed my mind Jy. I think its time we fed you. And I'm going to help!" she huffed. Her voice shaking.

"You sure Elli? I don't want you getting hurt now." Jynoth spoke, pumping his wings and coming to rest on her back.

Ellia nodded, though her body trembled. She wasn't one for fighting. This was something entirely new to her. "I'm sure."

"Then take a deep breath my girl. I'll guide ya. And be having myself a meal if it tries any more funny business!" Jynoth hooted loudly. He noticed the rabbit was already shaking itself off and charging for another attack. "Brace yourself girl!"  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:23 am
HP: 42
TT: 11 - 7 = 4

The rabbit sprung into the air, right for Ellia again. This time however, with guidance from her owl, she turned and kicked a back leg out, hoping to make contact. Conflicted was this decision, mind you. Ellia wasn't the type to just go hurt random creatures, or even other soquili for that matter. But this thing kept on coming. Her attack did hit and sent it sprawling away again, however its tiny claws managed to pierce her fur again.

Cursing, Jynoth flared his wings and spat. "Ye damned rodent! I'll make a right propper snack of you for hurting my mare!" he huffed, puffing himself up even further so that he simply looked like a feathered ball with eyes.

"Its ok Jy..." Ellia interrupted him, albeit panting a bit from this strange new adrenaline rush. "Look. It's stumbling, like....its confused or something?" she blinked.

"That's cause ye right knocked the wind out of it my girl! I'd like to finish it off with a turvy-n-twist combo though..." the owl spat, puffing up and hopping farther down her back towards her rump. He spat some fine curse owl lingo the rabbits direction and shook a talon at it. "It aint done yet though girl!" he spat, though he also almost laughed. Clearly at least one of them was having fun.  
Fea Line rolled 3 10-sided dice: 2, 6, 9 Total: 17 (3-30)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:26 pm
HP: 38
TT: 4 - 17 = DEDSON

Ellia braced herself for the rabbits attack, It wasn't exactly a powerful foe but the little ones often packed the most sting in their claws. She angled herself and reared a hoof, ready to strike.... then paused.

The rabbit flailed itself at her and lashed out but tripped over its own wobbling foot. It landed head first and tumbled, getting tangled up in its legs before awkwardly squealing defeat and slinking off somewhere, most likely bruised and hurting.

"Oh poor dear..." Elli gasped before Jynoth smacked her across the back of her head with a wing.

"Poor dear my feathered rump! That critter deserved it. And I still think I'm going to get my dinner!" the owl puffed, launching into the air and circling a ways over head.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:49 pm
The mare's head began to pound and she shook herself to try to release some of the built up adrenaline. Boy how she'd really like to get home to Denver now and just relax. Not to mention two of her ankles were throbbing and she was ready to get off her hooves. "Jy...what are you doing?" she called up to her owl after several minuets of composing herself.

"I told ya girl, I'm going to get my dinner!" the owl hooted down to her, still continuing his circling. His sight pin pointed the matted down grass in the direction the rabbit tumbled off too. "It didn't go far, I'm right sure of it." Jy called, promptly angling himself and preparing for a dive. His wings tucked in he began his descent, talons out and aimed for a particular bush...

"JYNOTH!" Ellia shouted and stomped her one good front hoof.

The angry shout from his mare companion was enough to make the owl falter and instead he crashed into the grass beside the bush, ripping up green tendrils and gangling roots instead of his rabbit target. "But Elli!"

"But nothing Jy! Lets go home!"

"My dinner Elli!"

"I'll find you something back home."

"Oh but this one right deserves it! Hurting you and all."

"I don't care Jynoth, now come."

"Ellie...."

"HOME."

Jynoth puffed himself out in irritation. He cast a glance towards the bush where he was sure the rabbit was hiding. Under his breath he muttered a few more curse words before pointing with a wing to his eye then to the bush. "I'm watching you son. I'll be back later...you mark my words."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games