15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:43 am
This is a PRP between Ellianthia and Jynoth vs The Serpent

User Image

Quote:
Reward: + 15 coins (does not receive double bonus for RPing with others)
Daily Quest Ends: 9th November 11:59PM EST
You must complete the quest before the time limit is up!

Quote:
Before you battle! Read this!
  • Your Soquili's HP is 50
  • Your attack is 1d8
  • You may defend instead of attacking. Roll 1d6 to defend and minus the defense from your attacker's attack.
  • Once per battle you may used a charged attack and roll 3d6
  • A 'turn' is complete when all parties have rolled to perform a task.
  • If you faint in battle, it's okay! Roll 1d6 and if you roll an even number you're back up with 50% health.
  • If you start a new battle, your health starts back at 30.
  • Each beast has stats - read them and react accordingly!
  • The Forgemaster has sent you with some supplies. They reset every day - (12:01am EST) except the whistle which is one time use only!
    xxxx1 x Healing Salve [ Restores health to full ] ( Consumes 1 turn )
    xxxx1 x Blinding Powder [ The beast's attacks will miss ] ( Consumes 1 turn to use / lasts 3 turns)
    xxxx1 x Whistle [ Summons The Forgemaster to deal 20 damage ] ( Consumes 1 turn ) [Does not reset after use!]

Quote:
The Serpent
A great serpent creeps through the canopy of the forest, clutching its prey in its death grip. Once you see it, it's already too late..
HP: 40
Attack: 8 per turn
Special attack: The serpent's first strike inflicts a poison! It removes 1 HP each turn until you roll a 6 for damage.
Reward: 3 gold pieces

Fea Line rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:44 am
Elli: 50 - 8 -1 = 41(poisoned)
Serpent: 40 - 4 = 36

Ellianthia had chosen to help the forge master out yet again with another task. Another sort of...fighting task. Something she still wasn't quite used to but had to admit she was now now stranger to the task. Instead of a rabbit this time, it was a snake. She was unsure at first but Jynoth had spoken words of encouragement. Well...rather biased....strangely excited words of encouragement. And so here she was, on a mission to find some snake in the middle of the forest.

"Keep yer eyes peeled girl. And holler when you see it. I'll make quick work of it my dear." Jy hooted triumphantly, perched atop Ellia's back like always, still as a statue but as alert as a hunter hunting its prey.

"I hope so Jy. The rabbit was one thing, but a snake? Those can be poisonous.... I don't want to lose you." she sighed, shaking her head, continuing forward. Silently she added, or myself, to that thought as she also didn't want to get poisoned...or worse. Who would comfort Denver? And she'd never again get to see his face...

"WATCH OUT GIRL, ABOVE!" Jynoth suddenly shrieked, pulling the mare out of her day dreams.

The serpent dropped from the canopy above right on to Ellia's back. It hissed and thrashed wildly, its tail already curling about one of the owl's talons before it shot out and sunk its fangs into Ellia's shoulder.

The mare let out a startled scream and reared up before violently kicking her back legs to shake the serpent off. Jynoth latched onto its tail with his other talon and beat his wings furiously, taking to the air to get the snake as far away from Ellia as he could. "I've got you now beast, you'll pay for that!" he hissed himself.

The snake however, had other ideas and writhed even harder, coiling and twisting itself in the air, tussling with the snake, mouth striking like lightning. In attempt not to get bit himself, Jynoth tried to twist and turn his body to miss the strike but lost grip of the snake. Feeling the pressure release, the snake itself also released its coils, willingly letting itself fall, right back on top the back of the black mare.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:45 am
Elli: 32(poisoned)
Serpent: 34

"Jy!" Ellia shouted but it was already too late. With a slick, almost cold thud the snake was right back on her, coiling quickly. It slithered its body expertly, wringing its tail around her neck and biting down yet again into her shoulder. Each time it bit down, something coursed through Elli's body, sending a shock-wave of pain, tingling and unpleasant sensation. Even though her body was coursing with adrenaline, her energy was being sapped slowly and slowly.

"Fight back girl, do what you can!" the owl screeched, tucking its wings in and diving down towards the pair. His talons outstretched he did what he could to sink them into the snake, prying its fangs from the mare, though it was proving to be tougher than they both first thought.

In frustration, Ellia threw her neck towards the side and lashed out with a bite of her own, teeth chomping whatever she could reach. However with both the owl and the snake pulling simultaneously her chomps weren't quite able to reach but the tip of its tail, causing only minor damage and a bleeding.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:47 am
Elli: 23(poisoned)
Serpent: 32

Ellia threw her beck again trying to bite the snake but each time it seemed to just evade her grasp, letting her only get but a nibble in at a time. It's poison was working quickly along side it's own attacks as this time it curled around her throat and began to squeeze.

"Oh no you don't!" Jy shouted, doing his best to tear into the creature with his talons and beak but the way it moved and dodged made it difficult and dangerous to do so. One wrong move and he'd be tearing into his own friend and nothing in the world could ever fix that, even by mistake. "Elli...Elli girl hang in there!"

"I'm.....trying Jy..." Ellia gasped between the hold of the snake as it gripped tighter.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:57 am
Elli: 14(poisoned)
Serpent: 25

"Just....do.....it...Jy..." Ellia gasped, taking in a huge breath and holding it. Quickly she rotated her shoulders and summoned her strength, tossing her head back and revealing a thick chunk of snake coils around her throat.

Jynoth looked confused a moment before something in his mind clicked. Quickly he gripped into Ellia's mane and swung himself around the front with the power of his wings. With a huge flap he freed his grip, twisted his body and sunk his talons deep into the thick coils of the snake and letting himself fall to the ground. The impact was enough to startle the snake, causing it to free it's grip around Ellia's throat. "Got it my girl!" he shouted, using his strength to right himself on the ground, his wings to gain a bit of a push and all his might to fling the snake far away from the pair of them. At least for now.

"Elli...Elli!!" Jynoth cried as he watched the mare sink to the grass, exhausted. "Oh I was wrong girl.... I was wrong." he hooted panicked. His mind raced with millions of thoughts as he struggled to think of what to do.

"The pouch...Jy...." Ellia tossed her head to the brown bag that had fallen off a few paces back in the struggle.

That's when the owl remembered. The forge master had given them some things to help with the fight. Things that...at the time, the old owl didn't think would be necessary. Boy was he glad he was wrong in this instance.

"Hurry Jy..." Ellia panted, the poison coursing through her veins with every pained breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:11 am
Using 1 x Healing Salve [ Restores health to full ] ( Consumes 1 turn )
Hp: 41 (still poisoned)
Serpent: 25

Jynoth quickly thrust himself towards the bag, ripping the string open with his beak and fumbling around inside for the container he needed, clutching it firmly in his talons. Flying back to the mare, he wasted no time in tearing the top off and dumping the entirety of its contents onto the deepest bite wound first, then spreading the rest over the second bite wound. "This will help my girl. It's got too. Just breath, let it sink it!" he cautioned the girl before tossing the container to the side and moving to position himself in front of her, his feathers puffed to make himself look twice as large.

"Thanks Jy....it's helping already." she smiled weakly, taking what seconds she could to catch her breath. The salve seeped into the deepest punctures, quickly numbing the pain. What felt like a blast of cooling almost minty air shot deeper inside her skin and muscles, spreading deeply quickly. Ellia thanked her lucky stars the fore master had thought to lend them that. However she was cursing herself for continuing to help this stallion. Mushrooms and rabbits were one thing. Poisonous snakes....

"It's coming back girl, get up!" Jy screeched, lunging himself at the snake though it didn't do much to deter it. It still lashed out, snapping at Ellia any place it could reach, still doing damage.

Ellia got to her hooves, though shakily, lifting a foot to try to ward off the snake. "I feel better but...the poison isn't fully gone yet Jy..."  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:12 am
Elli: 32 (poisoned)
Serpent: 23

Again the snake lunged, still having much more energy than the mare, easily slithering its way through the owls's grasp despite how persistent it was. It coiled quickly around Ellia's leg, squeezing tight, fangs reared back to attack. As it shot its head forward, Jynoth shot himself forward too, pecking and biting with his beak as hard as he could, though the snake did as a snake does and evaded the attack, causing Jy to once again have to back off to not tear Elli's legs to shreds.

"Elli, I can't... "

"Jy I have an idea!" she shouted, rearing back and kicking her front legs in the air, though the snake stayed firmly attached. "There!" Ellia gestured with her head towards a thick tree trunk, the majority of it having toppled over long ago from age or other causes. A section of it was broken into sharp jutting edges that might be perfect to slam a snake into.

Jy quickly looked towards where the mare had pointed before blinking at her. "No girl, yer crazy!" he hooted but it was too late. Ellia had already taken off at her best attempt at a sprint with a snake around one leg and poison still working its way through her system.  
Fea Line rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 5 Total: 13 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:15 am
Elli: 15 (14 if still poisoned and that 6 doesn't count?)
Serpent: 10

Running as fast as she could, Ellia made a straight line for the broken down tree, angling her leg so that she'd ram it, and the snake, straight into the sharpest points of the trunk. Scrunching up her face, Ellia braced for the pain as she slammed into it as hard as she could.

The snake recoiled from impact, dropping to the ground in shock.

Ellia continued to scramble forward, her momentum and the force of the blow causing her to not be able to stop as quickly as she liked. Loosing her balance, Ellia fell to the ground panting. She flopped awkwardly to her side so as to not place pressure on her leg she just voluntarily rammed into an old trunk. "Jy, now!" Ellia cried between panting breaths.

Jynoth however, was already on top of things and needed no instructing. He had flown high into the air and now tucked his wings in for a dive bomb attack. His first strike missed, thanks to the snake's writhing but his second attack made contact. Jy sunk his talons into the snake used his force to slam it yet again into the trunk, dazing it even further.

"In the pouch Jy! Get the powder!" Ellia cried again, dragging herself to her feet as quick as she could.

Jy shot off with a flash and a puff of feathers, quickly snatching up the pouch and spiriting it back over towards the mare. "Hurry lass!" he hooted, rounding himself back towards the snake.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:27 am
1 x Blinding Powder [ The beast's attacks will miss ]

Elli: 7
Serpent: 6 (blinded)

Ellia quickly tore through the pouch for the second of the two remaining items the forge master had lent them. She pulled out a tiny silk bag full of powder and chomped down hard on the string to cut it lose. Quickly she charged at the snake and about spat-shot the bag down at it, the powder hitting its face and popping back up in a puff. It shot its head out for an attack as Ellia quickly turned her head away and held her breath, staggering back a few paces.

"By ghads, what's that?" Jy shrieked, momentarily coming to land on the mare to inspect her much like a doting father would.

"Blinding powder..." Ellia huffed roughly, trying to catch her breath as she watched the serpent flail around in the grass. "Or so I hope...." she took in a deep breath, then let it out, each action sounding like a struggle at this point now. "Jy I don't...know how much longer I can take this." she heaved, doing all she could to not fall to the ground.

"I'll handle it Elli...rest girl..." he spat, turning his viscous gaze towards his next meal.  
Fea Line rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:28 am
Elli: 7
Serpent: 0

As Elli struggled to stand, Jynoth took off from her back and maid aim for the struggling serpent. Talons outstretched for the final blow, Jynoth looked like an owl scorned, his eyes blazing fury. It was tolerable that some silly rabbit had gnawed on her ankles...but this....this snake. Oh no. It was a menace to other creatures and it had tried to kill his most treasured friend in all of the lands.

"Yer going down!" was the last thing the snake would ever hear as Jynoth screeched furiously and descended upon the snake in a fury of talons, feathers and blood. When the owl was finished, there wasn't much left of the snake to even be presentable.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:47 am
When it was all said and done, Ellia sank to the earth exhausted. Her head fell to the grass as her body twitched and ached as the adrenaline faded.

Jynoth landed next to her, his feathers a smattering of blood and scales. "Elli. Elli! Oh Elli...rest...rest girl. I'll fetch Denver." he hooted, reaching out with a wing in attempt to sooth the sweaty brow of the black mare.

Ellia smiled as best as she could, moving her legs to be able to prop her head up on them. "Don't worry Jy....I think.... I'll be ok...." she huffed again before shutting her eyes. "Just let me... catch my breath." she sighed, letting her breaths come and go slowly to try and slow the beating of her heart. The salve continued to do its work, easing the feeling of sapping exhaustion but she still bled and ached and would no doubt be bruised like hell tomorrow.

"Oh Elli. Never again. Yer done putting yourself in harm's way you silly girl." Jy hooted, leaning forward to press his head lovingly into hers. After a quick survey of the area, Jynoth made sure his mare friend was comfortable and recovering before flying off to fetch the green stallion he begrudgingly shared the black mare with.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games