Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Forge PRP] Relaxation!(Teykali and Icarus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:00 pm
This is a private role-play::
Teykali (Rinial Sisterdragon), and Icarus(-Ghastly Demise-)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:05 pm
User ImageIt had been a long tedious battle with some hardships and sore flanks,as the pair made there way to the hot spring he Listened to Teykali speak. "Ah! oh ya sorry my name is Icarus! nice to meet you officially." He said with a smile as they walked threw the forest in the direction of the hot springs, as time went on, he looked a little bit more twitchy, uneasy not because he was disturbed or frighted, but out of boredom the quite got to him rather fast. " Hey! Teykali why don't you tell me about yourself?" he inquired as he trotted quickly along the pathway. he felt like getting to know this stallion may be in his best interest. he looked over to him with interested gaze as he waited to learn more about his new friend while thoughts of the hot water filled his mind, he looked forward to resting his battered body in the waters.  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:56 pm
Teykali wasn't exactly one for hanging around too long, but this silly stallion seemed to be at least amicable. They'd gotten through the serpent, mostly intact and now, a long hot bath was ahead of them, "No worries, we got our introductions interrupted by large and scale faced." He chuckled.

Apparently, Icarus wanted to know more about him, where to start, "I'm not great about talking on the topic of myself. I have a lovely mate, I rebuilt my family and found some very strange friends along the way. It was a long and sometimes treacherous sort of journey, but I'm fairly happy with how I ended out of all of it." He chuckled, sincerity ringing in his tone as he spoke. It told the tale of a stallion who'd lived through many things, and this being just another mark on his long quest.

"What about you? Got some fun stories to tell?" They trotted ever closer to the hot springs, and he longed to just lay down and meditate for a few hours, hoping the springs would soak away the injuries he'd gotten from the adventure earlier.

WC: 188  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:20 pm
User Image he slowed his pace as he listened to him, his mind buzzing with thoughts " i bet shes really pretty" he said as he listened to him talk he turned to face him as he asked him a question " i bet traveling about is nice thought, you get to see a lot of new things and places, as for me, this is the beginning of my own story so i aint got much to tell about myself." he said trying to think of things to tell him " well i am part of a heard of my brothers an i, like me they are all fiery unicorns . i have decided to stray out on my own for the time being to find myself.,figure out were i belong outside my heard, maybe one day ill be lucky like you and find a mare for myself. some one i can protect and share my life with" he sighed
feeling the empty place in his chest but soon became a bit more uppity in thought of the fun he had so far and the hot springs that were drawing near, he could smell the fresh spring water grow stronger the closer they got, and soon up over the hill with an outlook across the vast fields there sat the hot springs sprawled out near the mountain sides small waterfalls and caves decorated the area he galloped forward excitedly up to the entrance stopping at the gate he pulled out the pass the forgeman had given to them to get in. his hooves trotting in place excitedly like a little foal.

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items