Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:37 pm
This Forge-based RP is for the following players Spindra Piraticus (Rein_Carnation) & Orazio De Lunus (Rinial Sisterdragon)

*** Please don't post unless we ask you to...

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mushroom Soup

The Forgemaster's favorite food is mushroom soup. However, he doesn't often have time to go out and collect the mushrooms to make it. Find him enough mushrooms to make the stew and he'll not only share a meal with you but he'll grant you a shiny gold piece (or two).

Goal: Collect 20 mushrooms.
Instructions: Roll 1d6 and match your rolls to the outcomes below!
  1. This mushroom is a little slimy and you're not entirely sure if that's a good thing or not. The last thing you want to do is give the Forgemaster food poisoning so you test it yourself. That's the only thing you remember and you wake up sometime later in a haze. -3 mushrooms
  2. In the remnants of a decaying log, you find the mother load. The largest mushrooms you've ever seen! And even more lucky, you remember these mushrooms and know they're good to eat! (+5 mushrooms)
  3. You seem to have stumbled into a large thicket of brambles. It takes you some time to pull all the thorns out of your sides and it seems as though they tore a hole in your sack and you lost some mushrooms. (-2 mushrooms)
  4. Some of the woodland creatures got curious at the soquili traipsing through their home. You seem to be making an awful lot of noise and they want you gone asap! They brought you some mushrooms to help speed the process along. (+3 mushrooms)
  5. Nothing out of the ordinary with this find, you just happened to sniff them out. (+1 mushroom)
  6. Seems like another group of woodland creatures doesn't like you stealing their mushrooms. They perform an elaborate trick of death-defying skill while another pilfers your sack! (-1 mushroom)

Reward: 10 gold pieces

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:32 pm
Fall was setting in creating a picturesque landscape with crunching leaves beneath one's hooves.

A smaller mare moved in a slow walk admiring the view feeling the coolness of winter riding along the breezy winds. She couldn't help but sway her tail as ears swiveled picking up on enchanting sounds. She paused for a moment hearing a tiny squeak of distress from a nearby log. Stepping forward she listened once more zoning into a tiny creature in need of help. "There there.." she spoke in a soothing tone, "Let me help you little one". Taking her muzzle she nudged the log till it shifted releasing a baby mouse who had gotten trapped while foraging. It looked bewildered then relieved of its freedom. "Run now little one to your family. But, please be careful next time, okay?" With a tiny squeak in gratitude, the tiny creature grabbed the seeds it had been chasing after before it got in that predicament.

"Interesting" that you would risk time in the day to help a baby mouse. Spindra you are an interesting sort" replied a larger rat watching her from the shadows.

"Morpheus. It's impolite to let such travesties occur. You know I'm not one to things such as pain or death. It's not within my nature".

"Fair enough Spindra. Your views are your own as is mine", he sniffed scurrying over to her side, "So where are you headed this chilly day of falling leaves?"

"For a walk Morpheus, perhaps to the neighboring Faire. I've heard gossip of a Forgemaster looking for brave adventurers to fulfill his quests in exchange for gold", she nodded as the rat crawled upward onto the height of her back to rest within the curve of her tiny wings.

"Adventurers?" he questioned as his tiny paws began cleaning his face and ears, "So we're adventurers now?"

"Why not" she resonated picking up her stride while keeping perfectly balanced while he performed his daily bathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon they both made it safely into the camp, the smell of the Faire wafting through both their nostrils with delicious curiosities.

"Hey Spider Mare" the rat chuckled, "Over there is a posting. What's it read?" he squeaked with a sneeze.

"Let's see," she said aloud tilting her head downward, "Many things from what I can tell. He needs feathers, shells, shinies, herbs and" now she paused with a smile, "Mushrooms... Morpheus. We're rather talented in that task, aren't we?"

Morpheus finally finished cleaning his tail with a sweep of his paws, "That we are Spindra. Well, let's go check it out, shall we?"

Spindra nodded moving toward the tent her hooves light as she carried herself into the tent flaps. The wonderous smells of metal-working captured her as a whole while her red eyes glittered brightly. There would be time to check out the wares, but first, she needed to capture any information regarding the flavor, smell, or texture of the famed mushrooms he sought to make his famous soup. She also contemplated that Morpheus with these winter days coming upon them would surely accept a delicious brew of mushroom soup.

Spindra WC: 400
Morpheus WC: 118

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:23 pm
Orazio was one for flair and fun and the faire seemed the best chance to be noticed, and perhaps find himself indulging in a small adventure. Something to lighten his spirits since he'd not been in a terribly great mood for many a moon.

He carefully picked his way around, admiring flower crowns upon many a brow, toy swords, and food. The food was delightful. He took a short moment and indulged in some turkey legs, they were delicious. Having reached a point to either leave or stay, something caught his eye. The Forgemaster had a list of things to do for a great adventure. Since he wasn't exactly into going and fighting any of their stout beasts, something of foraging would suit this day better.

Perusing the list, mushrooms stood out. How hard could it be? He then resolved that knowing his luck, he'd be better with a partner. Stepping inside of the Forgemaster's tent, he glanced around and noticed a delicately winged mare was already in the tent. Perhaps she was looking for a dagger for herself? He found himself staring far too hard and glanced away hoping her small companion had not noticed his almost blatant interest.

Manners. He had them. Orazio took a short pause, righted his posture and stepped up beside the mare in question, "I hope you do not mind my intrusion, but as you are in a Forge, which task were you looking to take on?" His tone was cordial, and had a gentled warmth to it as he spoke, a devilish grin on his lips, "Ah, that may have been rude before introductions are made." He took a step back and bowed, "Orazio De Lunus, at your service, m'lady." He carefully folded the small bat-like wings on his back, "May I have the pleasure of your name as well as your companion's?" So far, he hoped he hadn't fouled something up, and that there wasn't going to be a large and angry mate coming to eat his face anytime soon. That would be far more trouble than he wanted at this point.

WC: 350  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:40 pm
Morpheus was quite the observant rodent noting things around them quite intently. He was much larger sized then a common mouse giving him more instinct to act upon. One thing he did sense was the eyes, he always knew when someone was watching them or rather the smaller female bonded he attached himself to. Quickly, he went back to cleaning a spot on his tail while eyeing the stallion curiously. He whispered not a word for there was no alarm within such a populated area. Still keeping his vigil the ebony rat trained his eyes on the male approaching.

Spindra hadn't noticed the approaching stallion as quickly as her companion had, rather she was reading a flyer the Forgemaster had given to her stating where the best mushrooms could be found. Being a new location she hadn't traversed as of yet made this quest all the more exciting for her. So many new smells, creatures, and oddities deep in the woods far from her home it was definitely an adventure unfolding for her and Morpheus.

About to converse with her companion she felt the presence of a stallion then heard his voice. He was in her opinion very proper with a cordial greeting toward her. Fluttering her wings a bit she responded, "Foraging for mushrooms kid sir". Then she paused with a swift mental kick of not introducing herself. She was about to respond once more then Morpheus replied for her.

"I am Morpheus and this fair maiden before you is Spindra Piraticus".

Spindra looked embarrassed but, figured that was finally out of the way, "You are welcome to join us if you wish", she smiled sweetly to the stallion, "It is said the woods where the best mushrooms grow aren't meant for those that travel lightly. I mean Morpheus is with me but, I wouldn't turn away someone if they offer assistance". This surely wasn't Spindra talking was it? Her mind was playing a strange chord momentarily wondering what she was thinking.

Spindra Piraticus WC: 222
Morpheus WC: 111

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Rinial Sisterdragon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:47 pm
He was bemused by the answer from the rat, a handsome fellow on his own and smiled at the pairing, "A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Orazio nodded in agreement, "I would be glad to accompany you both. As truth be told, I've not a single idea what type of mushrooms to look for at all, and it would save me hours of searching on my own to have someone who has a firmer grasp on our quarry than I do." He gave a bit of a crooked grin, never one to keep his own shortcomings hidden.

"Shall we be off? I'm sure that we'll want to start searching well before our light runs out." He smiled as he moved out of the tent and headed in the direction that seemed to be indicated via the map and information.

Finding a small area to search he began looking deeply into the undergrowth to see if there was anything at all to find, with any luck, he'd at least come up with one, good or bad.

WC: 175
Starting mushroom count: 0  
Rein_Carnation rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:29 pm
Spindra moved at her own pace which included a small trot alongside the stallion. She'd glance over at him a few times, blushing in spite of herself. It had been ages since a stallion paid her any mind save for her brother or Father. It occurred to her momentarily that she apparently lead a very sheltered life from the public. Still, she was grateful Orazio accompanied them helping her introverted nature blossom more positively then she was.

Morpheus chucked to himself noticing Spindra's behavior before the stallion ever would. Then he caught onto the smell of damp foliage with an odd rotting smell that wasn't poisonous. Leaping off the small of her back he landed on a tree branch then slid to the Forest floor, "Jackpot!" he called out scurrying up upon a log, "these are the good ones! I can smell them".

"Oh Morpheus whatever would we do without you"?! Spindra's hooves danced lightly upon the ground as she reached back to grab the sack they were storing them in. "Orzio" she called out softly. This truly is a great start to this quest!" She now moved to another log nosing about hoping to find more nestled deep in a niche. The forest surely had much more to offer but, she was concerned they eventually lose light in deep in an anonymous Forest she had not remembered treading in before.

Spindra Pirarticus WC: 165
Morpheus WC: 66

Mushroom count: +5  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Rinial Sisterdragon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:04 pm
There was something about this mare that was starting to make him think there might be more here than a simple outing and friendly.

The way her voice sounded when she spoke his name...that was NOT where his mind was supposed to be, he was on a mission for mushrooms, not to get frisky. Though if she were interested, he certainly would oblige. Orazio mentally chided himself as he spoke with a smile, "Quite the good start."

He was truly attempting to not be a hindrance, however, he found himself rump first in brambles, and well, one thing led to another...Three mushrooms from their fortunate prized find remained. This really wasn't going to be nearly the easy sort of adventure he'd hoped it to be, but at least he had good company, "I've some bad news. Some of our mushrooms have found themselves filled with brambles." He sighed at his slight misfortune.

WC:152  
Rein_Carnation rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:44 pm
While scratching about in the dirt under the log, Morpheus' keen ears picked up on chattering within the area they were treading. Sniffing he smelled the smaller creatures with intent for mischief. Tearing out of the log on all fours he called out, "Watch out Spindra and Orzio the creatures are on the move"!

While inspecting the sack Spindra frowned, "The brambles are really thick through here. We need to be more careful or risk losing more". Then she nearly screamed despite her sweet nature, "Orzio which way did that critter go! It stole one of our mushrooms". Now Spindra frowned feeling the coolness of the evening settling in more as the sun was sliding beneath the trees. "Hmm, I think we can search for a bit more than find shelter till the morning. No wonder the Forgemaster doesn't want to travel this deep in the woods.

Morpheus WC: 54
Spindra PiraticusWC: 93
Current Mushroom Count: 2  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Rinial Sisterdragon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:30 am
Orazio sighed for a moment, finding another set of mushrooms, he pondered if there was something wrong with them, he wandered closer to Spindra and asked carefully, "Do you think these would be alright?" His face held trepidation as he offered up the less than appetizing looking mushrooms.

Truthfully he sort of felt ill looking at them, and was starting to get the feeling that he had found something that wasn't even edible, "On second thought, I think I'll just put these elsewhere." He moved to toss them out so as to not allow for contamination of their few remaining mushrooms. at least that was his plan.

WC: 107  
Rein_Carnation rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:54 pm
The commotion had Sprindra in a strange state making her kind of hungry which wasn't a good thing settling in a darker forest poisonous things all around. She hadn't seen him carrying those odd smelling mushrooms momentarily out of harm's way but, the smell was oddly fragrant. Without haste, she had grabbed one in her mouth and swallowed it before anyone knew what had happened. It was rather an enticing flavor that made her feel incredibly warm within causing odd feelings to occur. First, the sun got brighter causing her to squint, followed by her senses feeling jostled. She moved strangely, head swaying back and forth as eyes glassed over. Then she felt a strangeness gripping her body, a heaviness causing her knees to lock as her upper body collapsed downward. "I feel really funny" she giggled for no reason then passed out thereafter.

Morpheus had literally been chasing creatures hissing in his own curses their way when he captured the scene of Spindra collapsing. Hurridly, he scurried to her side looking concerned up at Orzio, "Please tell me she didn't eat one". Now he crawled up on her neck to her muzzle where the fermented smell was high enough to make anyone nauseous. "Yeah, she ate one. Boy, is she going to be hung over when she wakes up! " Shaking his head he coughed, "by the way that log over there has actual edible varieties for soup. I nearly tripped over it trying to find out what was wrong with that crazy mare".

Spindra PiraticusWC: 144
Morpheus WC: 110
Current Mushroom Count: 5

Rinial Sisterdragon

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:58 pm
extra post  
Rinial Sisterdragon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:17 pm
Orazio had been trying not to trip over things, then took a deep breath as he saw Sprindra collapse and pass out. He stood with concern and realized his folly of not having let Spindra know he'd found mushrooms that looked less than safe.

"I had moved them away in hopes they wouldn't cause trouble." He sighed and left the rat to tend to the passed out mare as he went to investigate the stash that Morpheus had spoken of. He found not one but six grand total mushrooms there, and while he was rummaging around some of the less feisty woodland creatures brought him another three. This was a veritable Feast considering their rotten luck to start. He grinned back at Morpheus, "Perhaps we'll have better luck and simply trudge on till she wakes?" He chuckled as he moved to look for even more.

WC: 145  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rein_Carnation rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:10 pm
"Poor little lost drugged soul" he chuckled hearing her babble something of an oddity even for her in her sleep. Morpheus wasn't the sentimental type, yet he actually showed concern for Spindra. She was definitely a sweetheart as some would call her while in her current state they could say worse honestly, "I'm not blaming you Orzio. Sometimes Spindra does things without thinking. She doesn't like to admit it but, Spindra is very delicate in a sense. I hope that's not too weird for you to understand". He cautiously stood near her muzzle listening to her breathing when something spooked him from behind. Around three critters stood there watching with disappointed looks on their tiny faces. One particular squirrel who didn't speak stepped forward holding three rather large mushrooms, pushing the pile forward to Morpheus. It chattered in a fervid manner before scurrying away.

"Heh. Seems the locals want out of here". He laughed while cleaning his face of the loose wet dirt, "Feeling is mutual little guys".

Spindra WC: 0 (passed out)
Morpheus WC: 168

Mushroom count: 9  
Rein_Carnation rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:12 pm
Please void~ Gaia Gateway error 500  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Rein_Carnation rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:12 pm
Please void~ Gaia Gateway error 500

Rini you got next post^^  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items