Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She'd settled into the pride life fairly easily. She'd never been in a pride, so she was quite surprised with how well she seemed to blend. It helped that her mate, Caide, made sure she had everything she could need.

The huntress didn't have a hunt, which meant she was on one of the large flat rocks, sunning herself like other females were. The only difference was she was off to the side, away from everyone. While she didn't mind the large amount of lions and sometimes hybrids that were here, Aylin needed quiet time to hear her own thoughts.

Still, gold eyes focused on the whispy, white, fluffy clouds that seemed to lace the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:04 am
Peppermint Coffee

Businge had been in the pride as long as she could remember her mother had brought her there when she was so small she had no other memories other than her life with the pride. She had worked hard to become a member of the council and she was shocked and hurt that the gods had hurt their pride. The stars falling from the sky worried her greatly and she wasn't sure what to believe. She didn't think all the gods had turned their backs of the pride lands but it was certain some gods were not on their side. She made her way along looking up at the pretty clouds and wasn't paying attention to the ground under her and tripped over the lioness laying there. "Oh dear I'm soo sorry.." She said trying to gather herself and apologize to whoever she had fallen over.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:11 am
Aylin grunted when she was tripped over and nearly landed on. The pale female gasped and looked at the other before shaking her head.

"Oh, no, you're okay! Are you okay, I mean? Did you get hurt?" She moved closer, trying to help the other female up by offering a shoulder to lean on if she needed it. Her gold eyes looked the other over, but saw no blood and slowly she started to relax.

"I was in the way. I was watching the clouds move in the sky. They're really pretty today..."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:15 am
Peppermint Coffee

Businge was confused and rather shocked she was more worried she had hurt the female lioness and the lioness seemed to be worried she had hurt her even though Businge was the one who fell over her. "I well I'm alright, but are you alright?" She asked softly her tone gentle as usual. She blinked since the conversation about who was hurt seemed to be over already and they were talking about clouds. She blinked again trying to catch up to what on earth they were talking about and why they were talking about it. "Umm well yes that was kinda why I fell over you, I was looking at them too." She said blushing.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:00 pm
"Oh, I'm fine. You didn't hurt me."

Aylin's smile was gentle and soft as she continued to stare at the clouds. "They move quite a lot and change shapes. I saw a white bunny over there. Now it looks like a little cub!" She pointed to a white clump on the left in the roughest shape of a lion cub possible.

"What kind of shapes do you see?"

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:31 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Businge was so glad that she hadn't hurt the other female there had been enough pain and suffering lately in the pride as a council member and a soft-hearted lioness she didn't want to be the cause of more. Businge laughed as she looked up and saw the little cub in the sky, she thought a bit and then said. "That one looks like a big tree." Then she watched as the clouds shifted and then she shivered as the clouds looked like a crocodile ready to chomp something. "That one looks scary." she said softly. "I'm Businge by the way." She said in a gentle tone since they hadn't exchanged names yet.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:37 pm
"I don't see anything scary." Aylin's head canted to the side before she smiled. "It looks like a little bunny! See?" As if somehow tracing it with her paw would help her see things. She could even make out the fluffy tail.

"Aylin. The halo around the moon at night. That's what my mom named me. Her name is Lipi. She says it means script. She tends to try to document her life in a lot of ways. Are you from this pride? I'm not. I was in the unclaimed lands. I was around the ocean a lot."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:25 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Businge blinked she had lost what the females was saying once again their mind went way to fast for her to keep up with. "Umm I'm not sure what my name means I don't remember.." She thought and still could not think of what her name meant. "I was not born in the pride lands, but I was brought here by my mother at a very young age. I do not remember any other life beside the pride lands. I don't remember the rogue lands at all." She said softly. She looked in the direction of the rogue lands away from the heart of the pride land she had no idea what was out there and didn't intend to find out. Unless she had no other choice.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:54 am
"It isn't too bad," Aylin said with a faint laugh. "You're just more alone. You hunt for only you. With only you. I'm a great hunter." When she didn't get distracted, honestly. Aylin often veered off if she was by herself. She would get distracted watching fish, or chasing a baby rabbit to see where it went. It lead her to being really thin when she first came to the pride.

"I think this is better."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:01 am
Peppermint Coffee

Businge nodded listening to Aylin and thinking about being alone, she was nervous around males but she didn't want to be without the females of the pride they made her feel comfortable and not all alone. "I don't think it would be the life for me." She said softly and as for hunting, she wasn't a hunter at all. "I'm really bad at hunting, I'm on the council for the pride.." She said shyly she did her best to help make the best choices for the pride. Then again they hadn't worked fast enough to help with the mystery situation, they had spent so much time talking about the problem and little time doing something about the problem.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:18 am
"I get distracted and forget what I'm doing. But when I remember I always get my meal." She laughed yet again and then proceeded to stretch herself back out. It seemed like Aylin was going to use her off day to her full advantage. Soak up the sun and do absolutely nothing. Her tail flicked from side to side against the grass as she lazily started licking one of her arms.

"It's awfully draining, doing nothing... I wonder why."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:26 am
Peppermint Coffee

Businge shrugged her shoulders she didn't really do nothing much so she couldn't say that it was tiring or not. Nor could she speak much to losing track of things as much as Aylin did, but that was alright. She did her best to speak with as many of the lions and lionesses in the pride so she could be the best council member she could be. "Umm well, it was nice to meet you." She said softly ready to head off to do other things.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:28 am
"You as well. We'll see more of each other."

With that said, Aylin went back to taking herself a bath. Why not do some deep grooming she'd been neglecting while trying to get fed and back on track.

MiddyGlow
(Fin!)

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces