Reply Naruto Guild
If Naruto was aired on Adult Swim... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alot Change?
  Change what? Meh undies?
  Change? Heck no. Sucky voices still be sucky voices.
  Change? YES. IT'D BE AT LEAST FIVE HUNDRED TIMES BETTER. (Hate to say it lol, I don't think anyone will chose this...idk...)
  *Waves huge flag around* DA SUB ROX!!
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:54 pm
Openings and Endings-->Stay the same. Just, maybe shorter. I don't think much would change. Just wanted to see what your opinions were...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:15 pm
it wouldn't suck anymore

stupid editing for the little kiddies  

liz_bliz_inc

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:46 pm
That seems to be the bottom line. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:13 pm
they should it would get alot more ppl to watch it, plus it would be on more i hate waiting for it on saturday early morning and saturday evening, and its like lil bliz said no more editing for little kids  

`Renny

Super Pedestrian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:10 am
Renagade3
they should it would get alot more ppl to watch it, plus it would be on more i hate waiting for it on saturday early morning and saturday evening, and its like lil bliz said no more editing for little kids

Regardless, it would still come out in weekly intervals since Naruto is a big series.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:32 am
The voices, and such would remain the same...Which really tends to annoy me, especialy..Sheesh, if I hear another "Believe it!"...

Other than that, on AdultSwim the language and graphics might be a little better..I still prefer fansubs to dubs..
As for the intros and outros, I really wish they would have used the ones on the Japanese series..Those were pretty cool, and had lyrics for one thing..
Yeah, it's only the first season and the first time ever airing here, so they would keep the once a week thing..Maybe saturday nights, or it would get its own day of week like they are currently doing I guess..

Adultswim would allow more of the true Naruto to show I guess..  

Repriev3

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:38 am
The voices are probably the best they could come up with.
You have to realized they had a very short time to make those decisions. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:42 am
Regardless of how much time they had, that's still not making me like them anymore..Heh, I guess it could be better and at least they got the names right... 3nodding  

Repriev3

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:46 am
Gaara_San
Regardless of how much time they had, that's still not making me like them anymore..Heh, I guess it could be better and at least they got the names right... 3nodding
Think: It could be MUCH WORSE.
I just say wait until they have Japanese on DVD.
My opinion is that anyone who can't appreciate the manga does not appreciate Naruto for the STORY... Or even the Characters. They're way hotter in the manga... 4laugh *gropes Lee* lol Jay-kay.
But rly. The art and story is like a million times better in the manga.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:32 am
i bet they won't censor that much tho  

pinoyidol2006

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:56 am
I don't know what would happen really. I mean Viz will probably still have it the only thing that I am thankful is that 4KIDS didn't get it, though they were really close. D: The liscensing rights of One Piece were fought over for too. It was a bigger deal with Naruto though. It really is up to the dubbing company so its more of like if Funimation or another reliable studio processed the sub. Being on adult swim just prooves it was made by Funimation. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:25 am
The japanese openings and endings were cooler, they sould have just kept them. stressed

And they cut all the good stuff...

Kuro_Senshi

V_Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:50 pm
The only real difference would probably be they would say what they would in the subbed version.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:56 pm
Well, if they aired it with the Japanese voices, the full intros and outros, and subtitles, that would be SWEET. Of course, I would need to get cable... sweatdrop

I watch it in Japanese online. Once I forced myself to sit through a dubbed episode... it was TORTURE, like maggots were eating my brain. I finally got relief when I watched the same episode in Japanese. I'm never doing that again.  

~the Love Goddess

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:14 am
If it aired on Adult Swim there would be cursing and blood. Joy to the World rolleyes . At least it would get my little sis from watching it and drooling over Sasuke  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff