[prp] Baby mine (Menny, Viri, babies)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:39 pm
When Oximath had finally ripped Viri from the thoughts that tore through him upon impression, she asserted her hunger. She was starving! He was going to let her die of starvation, wasn't he? What did a green have to do to get some food around here? She nudged him with her head.

ViriMine, the food is that way. Are you going to fail to feed me like you failed to watch me?

Oh. That was right. He had a dragon to take care of now.

"Sorry," he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "Let's get you some food, then."

He led his green to the feeding tables. "Maybe Maddy will Impress. You'll be nice to him, won't you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:27 pm
M'nick and Heimalth received good support from the hatchling's mother. The mind healer could hardly imagine what kind of new responsibilities would rest on their shoulders in the future. As the daughter of a fertile Green, would Heimalth be fertile as well? He was grateful to have a classmate he actually knew-- Cliviri. He and his scary Green would have a new shadow with flaming orange hair.

They found the buckets of raw meat--ew!-- and M'nick sat down with Heimalth, who sat still as a statue. He looked up at Viri with a small "Hi," and got to work feeding Heimalth. The snowy Green looked so gaunt but never once gobbled her food nor bit his fingers in haste. She was just as outwardly calm as she had been the whole of her existance. It was impressive, or would have been if M'nick weren't so tired!  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces