Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The major and his 'Doll' [Firdarn] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firdarn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:26 pm
They had heard rumours about 'the dolls" battling prowess. When Luke defended himself they were caught offguard by his speed. One blink and the tables had turned. Onlookers swore in shock at his reflexes. There were attempts to stop him retreating but Luke was as swift as a greyhound as he left nothing but dust in his wake.

Logan had only just started to boil the kettle when Luke exploded into his tent. It was his first viewing of Luke's battle technique. Quietly he observed the protective stance. "Well you have great posture but you can withdraw the knife. They won't follow you in here." Instinctively he knew what had happened. Of course his men couldn't resist the fresh, clean and chastened body of the doll. It had been a long time since something as attractive and unmarked had come anywhere near them.

He poured the hot water into two cups. The aroma of tea filled the air. "You can share my biscuits. These are called chocolate digestive biscuits. I like to dip mine in my tea before taking a bite. Just don't dip for long." He patted a seat by his side. " I am sorry I put you in that situation. I should have known they would be dickheads." He sighed deeply as he recognised his foolishness. "I guess I will have to be your friend then. I was hoping to integrate you fully into military life. They are not ready for you yet."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:01 pm
Firdarn

Luke was still on edge when Logan called to him about his posture and withdrawing the knife. It took him a moment to realize what the major had said before his muscles relaxed and he wiped the blade clean before hiding it away again. He was glad none of the soldiers would follow him in there because he was not quite ready to deal with them. It was much easier to kill instead of holding back and not seriously injuring someone. He turned fully to the major when the man said that he could share his biscuits and frowned at himself. In all the commotion of dealing with the soldiers he hadn't done what the major had told him to in the tuck tent. "I am sorry I have been unable to follow your orders as of yet." Luke apologized, he was already thinking about steeling himself and going back out when Logan broke his thoughts saying that he would have to be his friend.

Luke understood intergrating himself into the unit and that they didn't seem ready for him. The prospect of the major being his friends was something shocking to Luke, he couldn't recall ever having someone be his friend. He was always a tool to be used. "Friend. I have not ever had one that I can recall." he remarked voicing his thoughts. He shifted further into the tent away from the door looking to the tea pot and the biscuits that he had never experienced.

"I am sorry. I know you told me to defend myself as I needed to but I did injure at least one of your men." Luke stated softly. He didn't think he would get into trouble but he figured that he should at least inform the major of what had happened. "They were also almost all in a big fight when I escaped the tuck tent."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out