Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Profiles
Miss Hibiskiss and her Troubled Dolls

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:45 pm
        User Image

--------------------《The Pieces of Me》-----------------------------------

Hello! My name is Amara Lorelei Angelique

Some people like to call me Amara

I am 121 years old, and I am Female

I am 5'2" tall

I identify as Straight

I am a half demon

--------------------《This is who I am!》-----------------------------------

Personality
            Cruel, unkind and emotionless is someone who Amara became after the life she had. This personality changed after meeting Jodan. She tries her best to be good, but that’s something that is difficult to accomplish due to her…curse. Amara becomes easily clumsy when flustered (usually by Jodan), losing her composure. The woman has a habit of talking to herself/her spirits and getting distracted easily. Very protective to those she ends up caring about, just don’t mess with Jodan, don’t even try to get close to him…actually don’t even look at him!
            ~ Anything that Jodan does
            ~ Horror stories
            ~Different shades of red
            ~Cute accessories/attire
            ~Eating, especially sweets
            ~Being complimented
            Dislikes:
            ~Losing herself to the curse
            ~The voices in her head
            ~People that remind her of her mother
            ~Those that have the wrong idea of her
            ~Not seeing Jodan for more than 24 hours…for more than an hour

Powers and Abilities
            ♥Soul Absorption: can absorb souls/spirit energy, while removing them from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, restoring youth, strength and health. This can only be done by physical touch.

♥Soul Corruption: Is able to turn any guilty soul she’s taken into her own personal soldier. Be careful when touching them, their skin is sticky and will swallow anything that can’t get out. They are weak to light/holy magic and magic that heals. She can no longer take the spirit back which results in a lost soul.

♥Spirit Imprisonment: Creates a barrier or multiple, using the souls that she has consumed, to encase people or things. For every prison cell she conjures it’s a soul lost that she must replenish.

♥Fortified legs and arms: Her kicks and punches can easily break through boulders and crack bones.

♥Element Resilient Body: Elements (Fire, Water, Ice, Electricity, ect.) have no effect on her. ( Does not include holy magic )

♥Beast Corruption: In her Shadow Demon Form she is not herself. The only time this form takes place is when she has not feed for a month’s time, if she has lost too many souls in battle or if she becomes mentally or physically drained. The Shadow Demon has control over the darkness around it. Its body is also a magnet for spirits, draining the life energy of anyone or anything around it making it easier for the demon to feed. It stands at 16 feet It can only be damaged with Light/Holy magic or weapons, which it has a low resistance to. When turning back to her human self she becomes unable to move. When she feels it coming she tries to stop herself with her sacred dagger or holy water.

Items

The History
            Amara’s mother, Lily, was a priestess that studied white magic, she was well respected and loved. The people of her village saw her as wise, strong and holy. A powerful warlock that lived nearby grew jealous of her mother. The warlock saw herself as the only one to be seen so highly of. It didn’t get bad until she was filled with rage when their lover left her for Amara’s mother. After a year of their parents’ marriage they decided it was time they had a child of their own, in nine months Amara was born. Unfortunately, the warlock was watching and planning her revenge. She forced her way into their home and stole the child, fleeing into the forest. Lily and her husband ran after the warlock and to their relief they found Amara sleeping soundly by a tree. Her parents assumed that the thief got cold feet and left their child before leaving the village for good. However, in the months to come they realized that she indeed had done something to their child. Unknowing to her parents at first, she was slowly draining their lives. Her father was the first to go and her mother felt guilty as she had found the cause the same day. The warlock had placed a powerful curse on Amara, one that could not be erased so easily. After a couple of years Lily was able to enchant a gem that would help her daughter until she could find a permeant solution. She made it into a necklace and almost instantly when it was placed on Amara the negative aura around her disappeared.
            It wasn’t until Amara turned 13 that the curse showed up once more. She had devoured the soul of a local human boy. He had kissed her, as a dare, her lips locked on to his and she couldn’t move away. Before she knew it, he became ash in her hands and she felt somewhat fulfilled and yet traumatized. Lily did everything to keep this a secret from the people and the boy was only seen as missing or a runaway. It didn’t matter, within a month the entire village was completely destroyed and Lily came to realize the truth.
            Amara had changed into a creature that could only be made up by a storyteller or a parent trying to scare a child. The beast ran rampant killing all in its path. Hate, disgust and fear quickly formed in her mother’s eyes. Still, she explained to her daughter what was happening to her, though she tied lies into the story. The mother pretended to care, she told her that they would move to a place where they would find peace. They did for a while, but her mother had to travel far for work and she would be gone for days and at one point for an entire week. A year passed and they were moving once again after Amara had destroyed 3 miles of land. They traveled to a remote place, the White Hills, were her mother sealed Amara deep within a cave; casting a heavy sleeping spell on her and another spell to conceal the location of the cave.
            The sleeping spell wasn’t strong enough to hold Amara. When she awoke, she knew that her mother had left her behind. It became true when she found a small journal by the entrance of the cave, the writing suited her mothers. It held detail about her mother’s past, the curse, the encounter with the warlock, the fact Amara was not really her child and the plan to keep her trapped in the cave she was in. As she stepped out of the cave she didn’t feel the cold from the snow that covered the land, but she felt it inside. The girl traveled for so long in search of her mother, her hatred growing stronger and stronger. 6 years in to her search and she found her with a new family. A 6-year-old girl, a 5-year-old boy and a husband. Something snapped inside her; her mother didn’t even wait to start a new family when she abandoned her. In rage and jealousy, she killed the two children and drained her husband of his soul. The young murderer spared the life of her mother just for the sake of her suffering. “I will destroy that which makes you happy”. Satisfied with what she had just accomplished she was finally able to move on with her life.

2 years later Amara has learned to use her curse as a source of power even though it’s still a hindrance for her. She has yet to find a way to dispel it and refuses to use the same method her mother did. The young woman makes a living by taking jobs that require of getting rid of the “trash” of the population. An assassin that rids of people who have committed malevolent acts. Even after many years passed her by she still lingers on her past and constantly reads her mothers journal, one page in particular that has become warn.

User Image

The writing stops as though she was interrupted. It only makes Amara angry, he entry making her emotions weak and, on a few occasions, accidentally letting herself be controlled by the demon. Those were the days she had nothing to live for. Until someone stopped her childish destruction and allowed her a home in Maldria. She of course had to be on her best behavior and constantly be checking in with the man named Hiyama. The woman still found this to be difficult, practically every living being annoyed her and tempted her into doing…bad. That was until she laid eyes on a human that made her heart skip a beat (which she quickly went to go get checked by a doctor as she thought it might have been some sort of heart failure).

Amara’s knowledge about the curse and some fun facts:
            -A soul must be devoured. 1 human soul will keep the monster at bay for at least a month. 2 human souls will keep it away for another month and so on. Animal souls aren’t very filling they only help for a week if 3 large creatures are consumed. The stronger the being the more time is added. ( A random number will be generated for npc’s 1-4 and for any characters controlled by a user will be 3-7 ).

-Each soul eaten will bring back youth, so that the person cursed will suffer longer. Each soul eaten will also drive the person mad. The voices of the ones eaten will remain in their minds until they have been used.

-When she is released from her demon form, her body becomes weak and unable to move. All she can manage to do is breath and talk. Amara also believes that the hex is restraining her natural abilities/power.

-She stalked Jodan constantly, but after befriending Jodan she just sticks by him (Unless she has things to do).
            -Amara has thrown away all her clothing and now only has outfits that have been made by Jodan.
            -Has a bad habit of sleeping in his shop. She blames it on her “Sleep walking”.
            -Her reading mainly consists of Demonology, Curses, Romance novels and Mystery novels

---------------《The One pulling my strings》------------------------------

Miss Hibiskiss

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:03 pm
User Image

= I need to rid of this person asap! = Ugh. Annoying!
= Sigh. They're okay. = Acquaintance.
。◕‿◕。= Friend. I'll protect you! = M-my heart! Why is it beating this fast?! Why is my face turning red?!
:‧‧:= You must be Jodan! My love! = Shivers. Y-you must be Hiyama.

User Image
Jodan
      Feelings: :‧‧:
      Thoughts: Love isn't enough to describe my feelings! Life is so unfair...

Hiyama
      Feelings:
      Thoughts: He intimidates me! B-But I will not show that to him! I will forever be thankful for his kindness.

Zuki
      Feelings:
      Thoughts: She wants to work for Jodan!! I can't let that happen! W-wait can she see these spirits, is she able to talk to them? She can be trouble.

Xia Min Ya
      Feelings: /
      Thoughts: A little weird, she needs to be more careful...someone can hurt her. N-not that I care!

Xia Bao Ming
      Feelings: /
      Thoughts: Attitude problem, but I guess he can be a bit respectful. You know thinking about it now he's kinda pretty almost like J- NO! What am I thinking?! Ugh! Bao Ming is rude!

Shift
      Feelings:
      Thoughts: What the hell is his problem?! I'll show this smug b*****d he shouldn't mess with me! Hmph!

Rin Rin
      Feelings:
      Thoughts: Don't know her, but she's associated with that twerp. I mean she hasn't done anything to irritate me. As long as she stays away from Jodan everything will be fine.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:04 pm
        User Image

Hello! My name is Ophelia Caneo

Some people like to call me Plague

I am 105 years old, and I am Female

I am 5'7" tall

I identify as Pansexual

I am a Vita

Personality
            a very cold, callous, and dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both the innocent and her enemies. She is not particularly violent, and will only fight when feeling threatened. Her heart will not falter at ending a life. Ophelia suffers from PTSD and will trigger at the moment she feels trapped and will do anything to escape. Despite her almost cold and confident exterior she has abandonment issues causing herself to shut people out, making her somewhat lonely and depressed; however, her past unquestionably changed her.
            xxxxxxLIKESxx
            xxxxxxxxx ♡Fairytales
            xxxxxxxxx ♡Reading
            xxxxxxxxx ♡Star gazing
            xxxxxxxxx ♡Long Baths
            xxxxxxxxx ♡Music
            xxxxxxDISLIKESxx
            xxxxxxxxx█ Being bound
            xxxxxxxxx█ Being cornered
            xxxxxxxxx█ Being incomplete darkness
            xxxxxxxxx█ Sleeping
            xxxxxxxxx█ People, especially knights

Powers and Abilities
                -Sana: bodily fluids (blood, tears, saliva etc.) have immense healing properties and can even fight off toxic substances. Large doses can not only help recreate lost body parts, it can also help heal illnesses and bring life to those who are near death.

-Rescissa: is able to cause others to re-experience all of their pains and wounds that have ever been inflicted on them. This only works if the person has consumed or currently has a Vita’s blood (or any other bodily fluid) within the last 24 hours.

-Self-Blood Weapon Construction: Able to control their own blood in order to create one large weapon or multiple smaller ones. The larger the choice the more skilled one needs to be. Many Vita’s have perished from blood loss due to lack of control and knowledge.

-Crystallinus: Hardens the blood into a durable crystal-like state which could be used for defense or as a weapon. Blood must be fresh. This also works with the blood of another Vita.

-Contrarium vitae(opposite of life) : bodily fluids (blood, tears, saliva etc.) have immense negative effects and acts more like a poison. Small doses can lead to paralysis, nausea, loss of consciousness, or become faint. Large doses can cause the body to slowly start shutting down as in heart failure, respiratory depression or even a heart attack.

-Ludens Deus: A forbidden technique hidden away not only from the world, but from most of the Vitas. A Vita is capable of bringing back the dead, but with certain requirements.
                ❀Body must be reserved. It can’t be decaying and it can’t be in skeletal form.
                ❀Body must be submerged in the healing blood belonging to a Vita.
                ❀ A willing Vita’s heart must be crushed over the person’s body. (When the heart of a Vita is taken out properly it turns to crystal.)

Items
                Book of The Vita

The History
                The Vita people lived far from civilization, their village enclosed by a lush and gifting forest. They had no need for the outside world, but would gladly assist any outsider that stumbled upon them (mainly other beings that lived out in the mountains nearby). For those who knew them, they were known for their generosity, keeping calm even with the oddest of foreigners. They had absolutely no need for warriors as they lived peacefully for hundreds of years. When her father was 15 he and a few others found an injured man in the forest. He had fallen for a trap that was laid out for an animal to fall on. They brought this man to their village. That was mistake number one. Mistake number two was letting him stay and learning about the Vita’s. The people trusted him as he became their teacher learning combat skills as he was a knight. Of course, he didn’t teach him all that he knew and that was his plan. After 4 years the man left, but her father and a few others continued practicing what he had taught them, but it wouldn’t do them any good. 11 years passed and within those years Ophelia was born along with two younger siblings, twins.
                A few days before Ophelia’s birthday the village was ambushed. The man that her father rescued all those years ago returned with an army. It didn’t take long for everything to fall into chaos, they weren’t a match for the highly trained soldiers. Ophelia saw her people being beaten down, tied and put into cages. These knights killed any man that caused them trouble and kept mainly the woman and children. Her father was killed trying to protect her so she ran and attempted to find her mother or anyone else to flee with. The young girl called out to her mother, as soon as she set her eyes on her. Her mother gave her a look of regret before running to the forest with the infant twins in her arms. Her mother’s actions completely tore the young girl’s heart, she felt completely betrayed. That shock lead to her capture.
                So much occurred during her time being enslaved. A few of the women and children were sold off to the wealthy. Those that weren’t were hanged by their feet and slowly drained of their blood. During her time in captivity she learned much about herself, about the Vita blood through the elders that were locked up with her. They apparently had burned much of their books so that no one would know the secrets of the Vita. After 4 years of being held prisoner someone bought her, but it wasn’t at all a pleasant thing. The man who purchased her was a scientist a man with a strong curiosity. At first it was to test her boundaries and they did everything they could think of to her body. From simple cuts, to deep gashes, cutting off a finger before moving on to other limbs. It didn’t matter what they did to her because within time she healed with no scars. After the physical experiments came the time for diseases and then poison. It did nothing to her, at least in their eyes. For the girl however, the agony was unbearable. She may have been able to heal, but that didn’t mean that she was numb to the slices made on her skin. Ophelia never imagined she would end up bound to a cold iron table, needles taking away the stream of life from her veins. Five years in this torture, her body had finally matured enough for her Vita capabilities to fully blossom. All she wanted now was to hurt them, the way they hurt her. This dark thought poisoned her blood and with those feelings of despair she accomplished that. The people that lingered around her began to shriek out in despair, the pain they were feeling causing them to lose consciousness.

Ophelia doesn’t talk about what happened while she was imprisoned, the first chance she got to escape she took. It took her years but she managed to find her way back home, though it was all in ruins. The woman did manage to find a book, a book detailing the ways of the Vitas, including their power. She made sure that no other information existed and kept the tome with her. She learned everything she could and within the years she wiped out five villages, however; everyone believes that it had been caused by a plague.

What is a Vita?
                A Vita is a humanoid species that is known for their implausible healing capabilities. Mainly coming from their unnatural silver blood, the species’ bodily fluids are the source of their curing. They have been alive for centuries and live a much longer life than an average human as they age slowly, most likely due to their blood refreshing their body’s. Vita’s are born with little or no pigment in the hair, pale skin and very soft eye color. Speculations point at their peculiar blood hue as a major factor to these traits.

Miss Hibiskiss

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:20 pm
        User Image

Hello! My name is ViLorra Aeros Suoh

Some people like to call me Mayhem (from her village)

I am 130 years old, and I am Female

I am 5’1 tall

I identify as W-well umm I-I like boys

I am an Elf

Personality
            I can be a mischievous trouble maker, outgoing and a bit dramatic when I’m with my sister. I’ve been told that when I’m not around Corra I’m quiet, but temperamental, and I tend to make bad choices. I prefer being with Corra otherwise I feel very lonely and lost. There have been times were my magic has caused trouble due to my emotions, i-it’s not my fault I can’t fully control it!

I Like:
            ❃ Corra
            Mama and Papa
            ❃ Animals, but not scaly ones
            ❃ Playing and being with my sister
            ❃ Watching people react to our games and tricks
            ❃ Plushies
            ❃ Singing....quietly...

I Don't Like:
            ✗ Not being with Corra
            ✗ Being the younger one
            ✗ Thunderstorms
            ✗ Not getting my way of things
            ✗ Overly serious people. What? You have a stick up your poo hole?

Powers and Abilities
            Twin Teleportation: I am able to appear wherever my sister is

Twin Telepathy: I can also communicate with her mentally, even in long distances

Marionette Manipulation: can manipulate dolls, puppets, marionettes and other things that aren’t alive

Pyro Magic: Learned to use fire magic from my mother ( She was a mama’s girl )

Pyro Creature conjuration: Can summon creatures of the same attribute. As of now I can only summon 5 different beasts.
            User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
            User Image
            User Image

Swordsmanship: I know how to defend myself with a sword. Dad wanted to teach us all he knew.

Items

The History
            Everything was fine until mama was no longer with us. They told us that she put up an amazing fight and that she was brave for protecting our village. That didn’t make me feel better one bit. Papa was in that fight with her, he blamed himself and I did too. How could he have let mama die like that?! I was so angry that I yelled at him and accidentally burned his hand as I swatted it away from me. I noticed after that he no longer could look at me or my sister directly. I was told that he saw mama in us, we did have her eyes. I secretly blamed myself for his depression, he became so lifeless that he could no longer look after us. The elders thought it would be best to send us away to a close relative. The only one they knew of was my mother’s brother, Hiyama Aeros ( I remember she would talk about him a few times ). I didn’t want to leave, but I also didn’t want father to be sad anymore. The elders promised that he would be better and we would come home as soon as he was ready. However, on the day we were sent to leave father had selfishly left us to be with our mother. I don’t want to tell Corra, but I honestly think that father didn’t want us anymore.

[Miss Hibiskiss]

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:46 pm
User Image

(-`ω´- )= I don't like you! Go away! ಠ_ಠ= Meh.
⊙ω⊙= You're okay! ◕ ◡ ◕= Friend.
❤ 。◕‿◕。= I-I like you a-a lot! (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)= Best and amazing friend!
ಥ__ಥ= Y-you scare me

User Image
Corra
      Feelings: (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)
      Thoughts: We've been through a lot together. Our bond will never be broken!

Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games