Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Annette de Loraine ll Student ll A/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:25 am
Annette de Loraine
My creator is Confused Commissar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname:

Birthday:
30th of May

Nationality:
French

Sexuality:
It's complicated.

Species:
Gifted Human

Hair Colour:
Light Brown

Eye Colour:
Orange(ish) Red... Amber?

Weight:
142lbs

Height:
5' 00"

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ People who are just and right.
+ Bouquets of flowers.
+ Sweetrolls

Dislikes:
- People who disrespect her beliefs.
- Lewd, nude, and anyone rude.
- Apples... get it?
-

Health:
Physical - 100% l Mentally - 72%

Dorm Room

Grade:
First Year

Student

Club Member:
Yet to be determined.

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Physical Education
Period 2: History
Period 3: English Studies
Period 4: Geography

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 3/10
    -Durability: 3/10
    -Speed & Agility: 5/10
    -Stamina: 5/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 3/10

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 10/10
    -Magical Durability: 8/10
    -Magical Energy: 7/10
    -Magic Control: 6/10

Ability 1:
Sword of Revealing Light - Among those of the faith it is often said that no one, be they beast, man, or otherwise, can hope to hide their sin from the eyes of the almighty, they who sees all. As one of their chosen Annette is allowed to call upon this power in times of doubt, shadows are banished, fogs lifted, hands revealed, all is laid to bare so that the truth might be known.

Any individual in the presence of the light will speak frankly and honestly, as well as answer any question posed to them to the best of their ability, regardless of whether they wish to or not.

Ability 2:
Caressing Light - The Darkness is a dangerous place for any soul to venture through and inevitably they will sustain injury and/or ailment from the myriad of terrible things that lurk within those murky depths. The Light however, is a place of safety and security, a place to gather oneself, to mend and repair that which has been broken or undone, and to soothe those hearts heavy with weariness.

Annette emits a pale golden light that heals/reinvigorates those she chooses, the effective radius of the ability is roughly ten feet in any direction, she must be concentrating for the ability to work and any disruption will end the ability immediately.

Ability 3:
Consecrate - "Faith is my shield, contempt, my armor..." - Common saying among the faithful.

Sometimes the only option one has when faced with a storm is to "ride it out" and wait until the worse has passed, the same can be said for those in a fight.

Annette raise aloft her sword, her lips in motion with litanies of faith, then, in a flash of brilliant light, a golden barrier forms around her and her allies to protect them from harm. She chooses what is allowed to pass through the barrier, it totally encompasses her and the group, its shape changing with the terrain. Affected area is roughly fifteen feet in a diameter.

Ability 4:
Breath of Life - Loss is a natural part of The Order, any disruption of this process is often catastrophic and viewed with revile and fear, however there are times when one is taken to early from this world. To right this wrong Annette was gifted with ability to restore once more the fire of life to one's bosom by way of a shared of breath that passes the spark between their joined lips. To prevent an abuse of this power though, one who has been deceased for a length of time greater than a day cannot be returned from the other side, their soul will be forever lost to those still living on the mortal plane.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality:
What do you get when you mix a 15th century French peasant, radical religious beliefs, holy magic, and a crazy school for folks of all stripes and strokes? Well I don't quite know the answer to that one yet, but I can tell you a bit about the confusing bundle of pent up angst that is Annette of Loraine, a soldier of "God" and avatar for their will.

Annette is well behaved, quiet, observant, and in control on the surface, but in reality is deeply insecure, highly superstitious, paranoid to the enth degree, and incredibly impulsive. While she is not outright rude to those around her, she does think herself to be a cut above the rest, she is "God's Chosen" afterall, then surely there is something about her that sets her apart from everyone else, no? However, she is not all that hesitant to put herself between danger and someone else for the very same reason just discussed, plus its a great way to both show off the power of her faith and validate herself. Should you do something to undercut her efforts, and slight her, she'll quickly jump to the conclusion that you're obviously someone with naught but evil in your heart. Of course this means the quickest way to get on her good side is through a thoughtful amount of praise and adoration, not to much though otherwise you might wind up with three pounds of rolled steel at the tip of your silver tongue. Annette is not particularly fond of people who are good at "reading minds", picking up the subtle clues that reveal much about a person, their past, and quite possibly their future for she fears what might lay ahead. She idolizes people who stand up for righteousness, law, order, etc, but looks down upon those who "ask to many questions" or try to move against the flow of things. She is both terrified and intrigued by the unknown, terrified because she has been taught that anything that doesn't fit within the little box of her church's belief is evil, yet the idea of exploring something forbidden, of gaining knowledge that even her elders do not posses, intoxicates her.

Relationship Status:
Single and deeply confused/conflicted.

Fears:
The world outside the church.
Dying in vain.
Betraying her beliefs.

Backstory:
Born to a peasant farmer family Annette's immediate prospects in life were slim to say the least, she'd either die at young age of disease, famine, or war, be married off to someone rich if she was pretty enough, or join a convent and become a nun. Imagine her surprise then when a group of holy men came to her house and explained to her and her family that she had been chosen by "God" to be their avatar, a righteous knight in the crusade against evil, things were on the up and up it seemed. Her life as one of "God's Chosen" was a rather bizarre affair of ceremony after ceremony, multiple baptisms, having every inch of her body inspected, covered in holy script, washed off, oiled, anointed, and much more that would likely violate some of Gaia's ToS if I went into the nitty gritty of it. There was marginal amount of training with sword and armor, not that Annette knew any better, no most of what she learned revolved around learning the holy book ver batum, and again, she did not particularly understand why. Eventually her powers were coaxed forth, with these she was tutored extensively, her progress constantly being monitored by sages who compared her prowess with texts that detailed the various abilities. Most importantly she was endlessly bombarded by the idea that the church was the ultimate authority, that she would obey "God" and, by extension, the church and its members without question.

On the eave of her eighteenth birthday Annette was gifted with a vision, she understood little of it and when she explained her peculiar experience to an elder clergymen she was severely reprimanded for "allowing pagan influences to infiltrate her thoughts" and locked in a cell for week. Once she emerged from the cell she was brought before a council of wisemen who informed her that while she had been languishing in her cell a vision had been passed to each of them. She was to be sent across the gulfs of time and space to "combat an evil so great it could undo all that is, was, or ever will be", a daunting task to be sure. So as it was, with the assistance of holy ritual Annette was propelled forwards through time to a place she did not understand, full of strange people and creatures, with only vague instructions of what she must do. Regardless she will see her mission done at any cost.

Goal:
To fulfill the mission handed down to her by "God"

Extras:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers