Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Rosalina Ambroise (A/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:12 am
{Rosalina}{Ambroise}
My creator is {xX Yennefer Xx}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Rosa, Rose, Kitty
Birthday: February 14th
Nationality: French
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Bright Blue
Weight: 140lb
Height: 5'4

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ White Flowers
+ Music
+ Strawberries or Strawberry flavored things (more so a weakness)

Dislikes:
- Frogs
- Rock Music
- Spicy Food
- Lewd Things... (she's innocent!!)

Health: Physical - Ehhhh.... l Mentally - 100%,

Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)

Grade: Junior

Club Member: Member of the Discipline Committee

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Music
Period 2: Art
Period 3: Drama
Period 4: History

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points= 50
Physical:
-Strength: 4/10
-Durability: 2/10
-Speed & Agility: 5/10
-Stamina: 5/10
-Weapon Proficiency: 3/10
Magical:
-Magical Strength: 9/10
-Magical Durability: 8/10
-Magical Energy: 9/10
-Magic Control:9/10

Ability 1: Siren's Song : The emitting astonishingly beautiful and enchanting singing voice that is capable of summoning/luring anyone who hears it to come towards the singer. Rosalina doesn't use this power for evil, instead it just a result of when she sings.

Ability 2: Healing Voice : Can cleanse, purify, heal, or shatter, destabilize, disintegrate, stabilize living and/or non-living things by speaking/singing. This however can not be used on herself.

Ability 3: Musical Attacks : Can release/use music to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.

Ability 4: Canary's Cry : Can emit/generate extremely powerful scream of a high amplitude for a variety of purposes. However each time this ability is used, her health declines drastically.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality:

Rosalina is the definition of innocent. Her actions are pure and her heart is filled with joy. The thought of something as simple as kissing will make her whole face turn red! She however is not so innocent as no be completely oblivious to the world and others her age. Besides her sweetness, Rosalina is rarely ever mad, but when she gets mad it is for a good reason usually. When she gets mad, she will simply walk away and avoid contact.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Lossing her voice

Backstory: (At least a paragraph)

Rosalina grew up having a rather big dream for a child, and that was to be a professional singer. Her parents knew that this was never going to be possible, due to the fact that their little girl was born with a few diseases that would make her dream shatter as she grew older. Rosalina was diagnosed with vocal cord paralysis, which can be life-threatening, as well as vocal cord nodules, which slowly have grown through out her age. Going through multiple surgeries, Rosalina never gave up hope for her dreams. Which was a good thing because after she turned 12, it seemed like she was disease free!

By 13, Rosalina discovered that she had special powers if you will; her voice was a magical thing to those around her. It could heal the weak and sick, it could make people smile, and it could protect those around her. Knowing this, the girl took her abilities and use them at her fullest to help others....however there was a consequence in using all this power. Rosalina was told that her diseases had returned, but this time surgery wasn't going to fix it....nether were her own abilities. By 16, her parents were desperately searching for an answer in to what they could do to save their little girl from the lethal disease. Rosalina herself did her own research and stumbled upon an academy named "Videl Academy" where there were other.. gifted people like her.

Goal: Find a cure for her illness.

Extras:
- She is innocent!! She also blushes very easily!
- Her biggest weakness is chocolate covered strawberries!

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:32 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert

-Insert Text Here-

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out