Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Kyou (First Year) (AA)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:42 am
KyouUnkown
My creator is 1234boo75

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Idiot. Muppet. Memory Hole.
Birthday:
Nationality: Unknown
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Kitsune (Four Tails)
Hair Colour: Dirty Blond
Eye Colour: Left one is blood red. Right one is blue
Weight: 110
Height: Varies

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+Food.
+ Leaning
+ Memories

Dislikes:
People messing with his mind
Losing memories
Being confused
Fox hunters

Health: Physical - Well Built l Mentally - Confused. Lost. Amnesiac
Dorm Room
Grade: First year??
Club Member: None yet

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Drama
Period 2: History
Period 3:Art
Period 4: History

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=45
Physical:
    -Strength: 5/10
    -Durability: 8/10
    -Speed & Agility: 10/10
    -Stamina: 5/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 5/10

Magical: (Needs At least 3 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 3/10
    -Magical Durability: 3/10
    -Magical Energy: 3/10
    -Magic Control: 3/10

Ability 1: Minor shapeshift.
This allows the kitsune (racial ability) to shapeshift between a humanoid form and there fox form. It can manipulate the amount of tails shown along with. The humanoid form can also be altered between male female and slightly changing the facial features. The torso however is a bit more malleable.

Ability 2:
The user's magic can manipulate memories of the target (OOC permission needed) It can also remove them entirely however a mind can piece together events slowly from the hole left in one's mind…. This ability often backfires and wipes the users memory. This cannot erase basic abilities such ast abilities (even if the yare learnt. Muscle memory) Though it can stop the user using it on purpose for a limited time.

Ability 3:
Memory Illusions
The user forms illusions in the real word from memories. IT can be used to replay scenes. Conjure demons from nightmares. That sort of thing. However they have no impact in the real world.

Ability 4: None yet

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Kyons personality shifts depending on who he meets after a memory wipe. Though he is normally a relaxed. Brave kitsune. Even if he can easily be distracted with promises of things he enjoys. (if he remembers he enjoys them)

Relationship Status: Single?

Fears: Dogs. Just dogs.

Backstory: Kyou’s history is one mired in death and destruction. Only kidding, Despite being a kitsune he's lived somewhat cushy lives. Never remembering the horrors of war. And often not even his own name! The only reason he knows it is kyou (or at least thinks it is) is he had a dog tag with that name engraved into it. The bottom half missing however.

Goal: Learn! This is his first time to a school! (he thinks)

Extras: Kyou is somewhat addicted to a marvelous substance known as chocolate milkshake.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers