Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Podcast Spotlight: Finding new entertainment for you!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:03 am
Lately, I've been turning to some podcasts for entertainment and to help me keep wired while I do things like wash dishes and finish work! That said, I wanna share some of these podcasts with you and open the discussion of other podcasts that could potentially be added to this list.

Quote:

The Leviathan Chronicles: an audio adventure about a woman named MKalen

Incomparable Radio Theater: Think old-timey radio drama with a degree of comedy. This one is very fun to listen to and also rather odd.

Welcome to Nightvale: Strange things happen Nothing happens in Nightvale: a desert town where nothing is as it seems and yet everything is!

The Once and Future Nerd: Kinda like Breakfast Club, but you're thrown into a world of fantasy

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:53 pm
Here are a few I know I follow off the top of my head, aside from Night Vale. I'll have to check when I get back home if there's any others I would recommend.

The Sword and Laser: "Read along with the Sword and Laser book club! From classic science fiction to the latest gritty fantasy, we cover it. Subscribe for book discussions, author interviews, hot releases, and news from the genre fiction world!"

All Work No Play: Two best friends who happen to be voice actors - Liam O'Brien and Sam Riegel - meet up to discuss the latest in their lives (both personal and work) and comment on the latest new adventures they tried out. NOW A WEB SERIES (YouTube)!

David Tennant Does A Podcast With...: "David Tennant gets talking with the biggest names from TV, movies, comedy and elsewhere. Revealing conversation, surprise stories and lots of laughs."  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:10 pm
I just can’t get into the Podcast scene, smh. My partner listens to a few though, cuz he drives a truck a lot for work so he can listen on the job. He mostly listens to self-improvement and financial investment podcasts though. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:26 pm
Iron, Silver and Salt! It's a "monster hunting" podcast - really interesting!

Also, Face Jam.  

sandflea

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces