{ORP}It's a Celebration! {Hatching Feast} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:06 pm
M'li/ Green Starelth
She wondered if giving speeches would get easier. If things continued, then she'd better shafting get use to it. M'li glanced toward her green. They might not be gold, but they could still get the job done. The green sent a wave of love to her rider, then a mental push to go enjoy herself.

M'li glanced at V' with a grin. "So you're saying baby dragons always under foot." The whole weyr might start to get a creche feeling. That was a whole new idea. M'li mulled at a creche-type weyr, then as the young dragons got old enough they "graduated" to the big dragon weyr. The thought made her giggle. "We're gonna need bigger sands too." What place had a lot of sands? Hot sands? Ista weyr. Perhaps that would be the place to start then?

She was applying herself eagerly to her food, it wasn't every day you got feast foods, when V' waved her food toward the weyrleaders. M'li chewed her mouthful slowly as she watched. Finally she swallowed. "I think they are the current face of the Weyr." Current. Without any golds, how would they be changed? She glanced toward the young greens. It would be hard to pick one of the clutching greens as leader once so many were clutching. "I suppose since Lith rose first, you might be able to claim weyrwoman. If you wanted."

"What do you think?" M'li had a suspicion her friend had something on her mind. They were interrupted by a very familiar face. M'li chuckled. "Don't worry Sh'shi. I'll keep an eye on her. Got to set a good example for the babies." The teen grinned, "thanks! I was so nervous, but Starelth was calm and steady."

Starelth saw her daughter coming and lowered her head to greet the young green. Well done, her monotone said quietly to the excited green, but it was full of pride.

L'yan/ Bronze Washawath
He watched as the young bronze inhaled a piece of meat from his rider. L'yan took the invited seat, but didn't state the obvious that he'd come over because he knew she was a bronzerider. How did a girl even? Because he was right for her, Washawath cut into his thought. Well at least his bronze had never been interested in his food.

"Nice to meet you Nas'an. Congrats on Impressing. I'm L'yan." Washawath came up to sit calmly beside the table as he looked curiously at the smaller bronze. Hello Bamoselth. I am Washawath. This is L'yan. I am glad you found yours easily.

Candidate Turanves
He raised an eyebrow as the other candidate went off with the blue. Better her than him, he snorted. No thank you, make believe was not for him.

F'ked/ Blue Lerenth
There was one of the new riders. F'ked made his way over to the new rider with a broad smile. "Congratulations! Have you decided on your new name? I'm F'ked of blue Lerenth."

TawnyAngel
M'li to V'

Melomar
L'yan to Nas'an

The_Muffin_Puppy
M'li to Sh'shi
F'ked to N'ka

Revel1984
Starelth to Tininth

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:31 pm
"Yep," V' grinned, "they'll be everywhere, all thanks to riders like us and dragons like ours. Guess it'll be easier for greens to share the sands - smaller clutches, smaller dragons - but in the end we'll have to start using the other Weyrs again I guess." The plan was to repopulate anyway, it was just a matter of where first.

M'li's answer to her question put a sharp smirk on V's lips, she was sure the Weyrleaders would hate the idea of breeding greens trying to claim any power but why shouldn't they? What had ever given them golds the right? What gave them the right? Before she could say anything though Sh'shi showed up, because of course she did.

"Good evening Weyrlingmaster!" V' replied, raising an eyebrow in response to the one she'd been given. "I'll be sure to take care of my delicate constitution, thanks for your guidance as usual, but I've got to have a couple to wet the hatchlings' heads!" She grinned properly this time and gave M'li another nudge. "It's an excellent clutch; between our class and our girls' daughters that's eleven greens with the potential to clutch only just over a turn after everyone thought the north was shaffing doomed. Course some people are upset they've had some unusual hatchlings," V' rolled her eyes to show her opinion of this, "but some people'd complain about the colour of the rope you tossed them when they were drowning."

magnadearel
The_Muffin_Puppy

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:13 pm
//I think they prefer billowing, or voluminous.// Cimarath's voice carried with it the rush of wind and the whirl of a celebratory crowd just like the one he was carefully making his way through. Far smaller than even the smallest green and with his wings tucked by his sides the little white's stately hobble didn't inconvenience anyone overmuch, and where he brushed by people he warbled a polite apology until he reached the little blue dragon trying to shake out his far larger rider's clothing. //What's afoot friends?// he trilled to the hatchling and rider alike as he came to a halt with his thin right foreleg held slightly off the ground. //My name is Cimarath, welcome to the world and congratulations on your Impression respectively!//

"Congratulations indeed," echoed a soft lilting voice; a lithe man with long straight black hair braided with beads, ribbons, feathers, and fangs, offered the weyrling pair a gentle smile that was echoed in his dark eyes. A gold firelizard with a spotted pattern was perched on his shoulders, peering around at her surroundings with interest. "I'm Ilharen, his rider seen as he didn't care t'say so," the man went on in good-humoured tones as he laid a hand on the white's shoulder, "who're you two then? Enjoying the feast so far?"

Ruhane Chiisai
Dismath &A'sa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:38 pm
His head spun on a pivot when another voice interrupted. ~Oh. Ohhhh, good words! Voluuuuuminous. I'll use that, then!~ With an off, the blue's rider landed in the dirt again after the short, maybe two ince drop, as Dismath let go her robes. ~We're telling stories! Would you like to join in? Sister and Mother say not everyone wants to get involved...~ His voice dropped in its telepathic manner, and he leaned in like the conspiring child he ways. ~I still think they just haven't had the exposure to it yet. So, I'm going to give them all the chance to play! A'sa-mine's a wher who got into the wherryflock of this one's holdinglands!~ He motioned each to A'sa and Chellemana. He paused and stuck his tongue out at his sisters comments. ~There have been many people watching us for many hours, sister. They will not mind having a reason for more time to admire our hides!~

Dea and #Teddy#

Melomar
For Chelle

TawnyAngel

(I swear I did this three times with decent posts. Best make sure I hit submit this time...)  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:50 pm
Hatching is different, brother, they expected to be there to see us. And your rider looks a little uncomfortable, should you not ask her what she would like to play?Darath pointed out. After all, they knew what their riders liked and didn't, but it was still nice to ask. And his rider seemed a little unsure about all of this.

It is sweet of you to think of his rider, Darath dear,Demanthra smiled.

Ruhane Chiisai

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces