Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Erin Cassidy - A/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:37 pm
ErinCassidy
My creator is Your Boy Roy

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: None
Birthday: 1/16
Nationality: English
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Pink
Eye Colour: Gold
Weight: 110
Height: 4'6"

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Being outside
+ Helping others
+ Sunny days

Dislikes:
- Fighting
- Arguing
- Winter
- Fire

Health: Physical - Healthy l Mentally - Sane
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: First Year
Club Member: None at the moment.

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1: Music
Period 2: Art
Period 3: Math
Period 4: History

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 3/10
    -Durability: 4/10
    -Speed & Agility: 6/10
    -Stamina: 6/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 2/10

Magical: (Needs At least 4 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 7/10
    -Magical Durability: 8/10
    -Magical Energy: 7/10
    -Magic Control: 7/10

Ability 1: Healing Magic - Due to her upbringing, Erin is somewhat healed in healing magic. She is capable of healing mild to moderate wounds, though doing so repetitively drains her. Major injuries, such as dismemberment, are beyond her ability. Paper cuts do not take much out of her, but things like stab wounds would require her to rest afterwards.

Ability 2: Haste - She can allow a target of her choice to move more quickly for three posts. However, if during those three posts, her concentration is broken, then the effects of the spell wear off. After the spell ends, then she cannot do so again until she rests for at least an hour.

Ability 3: Slow - Same as above, though with inverse effects.

Ability 4:

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Highly outgoing, Erin loves making friends and helping people. Though a pacifist herself, she is willing to aid her allies in combat via her magic.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Death, being alone

Backstory:Erin is an orphan, raised by nuns. As such, she had some schooling while learning, which is where most of her abilities came from. At an early age, she showed an affinity for time magic, if not much else. She trained long and hard in that regard, and became a decent enough time mage in her own right. However, feeling that she could be of greater help to others if she experienced more the world, she received permission to leave her childhood home, in order to go to Videl Academy. It is here that she will experience her first year of truly academic study.

Goal: Become the world's greatest cleric

Extras: None

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers