GrenethD'sarrek
My creator is Nightmares

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname:
Birthday: 07-24
Nationality: Japanese/Italian
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Human- Cursed
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Gold
Weight: 5'10''
Height:150lbs

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+Blood Magic
+Doing 'Gods' 'Work'
+Reading Peacefully
+Relaxing by an open fire
+???

Dislikes:
-Religious Higher-up
-Priests and Bishops
-Purely Good and Lawful people
-Purely Evil and Chaotic People
-Demon Lords

Health: Physical - Perfect Health l Mentally - has a few quirks/Zealous Tendencies
Dorm Room
Grade: Third Year Transfer
Club Member: Scholars Clubs

Class Schedule:
Period 1: ICT
Period 2: History
Period 3: Drama
Period 4: Business and Economics (May change to Assassination)

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 5/10
    -Durability: 4/10
    -Speed & Agility: 4/10
    -Stamina: 4/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/10

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 10/10
    -Magical Durability: 5/10
    -Magical Energy: 8/10
    -Magic Control: 10/10

Ability 1: Blood Magic Prodigy- When It comes to manipulating any sort of blood outside the body, Greneth is one of the best. Despite the boy being so young, he is well suited to Hemomancy on higher levels than his peers.

Ability 2: Corpse Lance- Whether its fresh or mummified, Greneth can turn any dead body into a lethal weapon. Using either or both Blood and bone, Greneth creates 3 spears that shoot like missiles towards a target or targets. With a cost of his own blood, he double the number. Doing so is quite dangerous as it can kill him.

Ability 3: Regenerative Sinew- Lost a limb? No worries. As long as the person is still bleeding, Greneth can reform lost limbs using the blood of the victim. This takes a long time however. The recovery is quite painful. If the limb is still present, the process is shortened considerably.

Ability 4: Red Healing- Greneth can focus is Hemomancy to heal cuts and more severe wounds. Unlike other healing powers, Red Healing does not subside the pain...Its very effective but far from nice to work with.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Greneth is quite the special case. He is the closest thing to Zealous Templar while being the furthest thing from it at the same time. Greneth believes is balance of good and evil and fight and argue to maintain such a thing. He also quite sarcastic and snide. Even when he means well, it usually comes out wrong. He also does not see any problems with his powers and is numb to the discomfort it portrays. He does have times when he genuinely cares and even says the right things

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Lose sight of his purpose or lose himself to either good or evil

Backstory: (At least a paragraph)

Goal: To bring balance to world. (Ending the fight between Heaven and Hell) and ????

Extras: (Fun facts, additional features, special talent? Habits, etc. Optional)

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX