AU Non-canon Pern RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragon, Firelizard, Wher, Impression 

Reply Archives
[Flight] Heimalth busts out the Reserve Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Melomar rolled 10 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 6, 2, 1, 6, 5, 3, 6, 1 Total: 36 (10-60)

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:33 pm
Maddy had been weepy for the past several days. He tried to keep it in but the tears came from out of nowhere. Things that never used to affect him did today! To his credit he had hidden most of it from his daughter Silvie behind a brave mask.

Heimalth's rider could hide it all he wanted but she felt like her hide was crawling. She could not sit still. She could laugh at the stupidest things and cry right along with him. It was simply not fair. She hated feeling this out of control. As far as she was concerned, this flight should be over yesterday!

Finally when the time came her hide was brilliant minty green. Her frosty speckled patterning glittered like diamonds. She felt as spectacularly as she looked, if only she could fly!

All right, boys. Don't join in if you aren't serious. I don't want any half-hearted antics. Let them fight over each other. She was worth it.

- - -

So you know the drill...

Three rounds, with the closest roll to hers winning
If the rolls are exact, the game is over.
Each round is one roll and will last approximately 24 hours. Please don't be late.
Bronzes get one six-sided dice, Browns two, Blues three.
RP is not required and will not affect your chances. But please let it match.

That's it. Have fun!

TawnyAngel rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6 Total: 15 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:34 pm
Although Malith was something of a grudge bearer in social situations lost flights were something he didn't trouble himself over, and so when Heimalth's call rang through the Weyr his recent loss was forgotten to him and he raised his head to call out to the pale green with nothing but her in his mind. I am serious Heimalth! he assured her as he sprang lightly into the air and powered forward with strong swift wingbeats. I will fly my heart out for you, tell me what you desire!  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:40 pm
Serious?-

"Again?" D'lana despaired over yet another letter.

-I'm serious about you Heimalth. Liarth sprang into the sky with a bugle, he thought about putting a flashy twist into his initial ascent but knowing this one he decided against it and focused instead on just climbing as high and fast as he could. I'll give you a great flight if you'll have me, he grinned as he powered upward, straight and true and strong, shooting for the stars. I don't go as fast as the blue boys but I can fly much, much longer.  
The_Muffin_Puppy rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 4 Total: 10 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:29 pm
Chalith was confident. More confident than usual, but most new the dragon to be continuously confident anyway. Today however, Chalith was fresh from a win. He felt wonderful having proved how great he was and he was ready to do it again. Chalith wasn't the committing sort, so there was no respectful period between wins as far as he was concerned. A chance to fly was a chance to fly whenever it arose.

Twirling in the air above Heimalth the blue gave a crooning trill. Half-hearted? Darling, I would never insult you with such behaviour. You shall have nothing but the utmost dedication from me so long as we are in the sky together.  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Thaliawen rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2 Total: 7 (3-18)

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 pm
Lucirnth’s 1st roll (rp to be added)  
magnadearel rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3 Total: 8 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:37 pm
Blue Okaeth (NPC)
It seemed like the weyr was full of flighty greens lately. Okaeth lifted his head to rumble at his rider. He felt like chasing this round. D'ton glanced at his blue and waved his hand, he had no interest in that regard.

Okaeth huffed and rose to his feet to jump from his ledge and into the wind. If the green wanted to be chased, then chase he would. The same could be said for you Heimalth. Don't give us a half hearted flight. We will chase because you want it. No one said he wasn't insensitive.

Total: 8
R1: 8
R2:
R3:  

magnadearel

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:37 pm
To be honest, Heimalth was surprised she had so many suitors. Blues! A Bronze! And she knew who he was. This was her normal self peeking through. She was normally so quiet and unassuming that having them answer with their seriousness was thrilling. She tucked her wings in tight and spun tightly through the air with a burst of speed.

I will do my best. I won't disappoint you! she cried. I won't! she shrieked. Her sharp, aerodynamic body streaked through the air. She didn't think she could tire out the bronze, but maybe she could somehow outfly the blues.  
TawnyAngel rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 3 Total: 9 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:41 pm
You could never disappoint, swift Heimalth! Mirath cried as he raced after her, hearts pounding and wings pumping against the air as he fought to gain ground against his rivals.

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:42 pm
As Heimalth put a spin into her ascent Liarth bugled his approval even as he struggled to make up ground against the smaller, swifter dragons in the sky. Nice moves Heimalth, you could leave us all behind if you wanted to! I hope you don't, though. If the flight went on long enough the smaller dragons wouldn't be able to keep the same pace up, and that would be his time to shine!

The_Muffin_Puppy rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 6 Total: 13 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:57 pm
Putting on a burst of his own, Chalith tried his hardest to match the pale green in her movements. He thought he was doing pretty well. Maybe not the best any dragon had ever flown, but hopefully worth the Heimalth's attentions. As the group darted through the air the blue attempted to gain favour. A barrel roll here. A sharp twist there. Anything to get her to notice just how great he was.

Total: 23  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
magnadearel rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 4 Total: 8 (3-18)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:05 pm
Blue Okaeth (NPC)
He rumbled with approval for the claim by the green. Okaeth watched her twirl. So she wanted fancy stuff did she? He dodged and weaved among the other fliers. Cutting close to the rival males and trying to cut them off so he could gain a lead.

(feel free to lash out at Okaeth!)

Total: 16
R2: 8
R3:  
Thaliawen rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 4 Total: 9 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:28 pm
Rp to be inserted  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:42 pm
Heimalth continued with some of her antics while keeping her mind on speed. She could not help but put a little playful "spin" on the race, so to speak. After all, she was only nearly full grown. She had a lot of silliness in her, despite her normally quiet demeanor. Today she was showing it all to her suitors; not even her classmates really knew the way she seemed to be deep down.

She also took note of the efforts these interested males were making for her benefit. How could they know if she would even take notice? They rolled, looped, dove, and raced anyway. So she tried cheering them on. Mirath was gaining so quickly that she had to be careful. Chalith's moves mirrored her own. How was he doing that? And Okaeth's rash antics bordered on dangerous! Then there was Liarth, always there and waiting for his chance.

Briefly, she started to panic. How was she supposed to outrun them? That was the point, right? Stay two steps ahead until one is left? None of them seemed in any danger of slowing down. Her sharp, scrawny body would only hold out so long. But she would not give up until she had no other choice! She trumpeted her defiance. It wouldn't be much longer now.  
Thaliawen rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 4 Total: 9 (3-18)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:57 pm
Third go!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1 Total: 6 (3-18)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:26 pm
Blue Okaeth (NPC)

He mocked the other males with loud noises. Okaeth flipped sideways in a short corkscrew. He bugled back to the green as she trumpeted.

Total: 22
R2: 8
R3: 6  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items