Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply The IV Group
New to IV

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold af

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:28 am
Hello everyone, I'm nick or (sly) nice to meet all of you. I've known of the guild for a long time but was inactive for quite some time. I started gaia back in 07-08 never took a chance to apply. But anyway hope to interact with you guys! feel free to add me or hmu!

my old accounts : MistaHonorebel, Honorebei, Honorebel v3, reaitalk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:45 am
Hey There Gold!

I'm Zach, or you can call me Bilbo, whatever you prefer.

I've been a part of IV for quite some time, my old account is Bilbo IV, but unfortunately had some account issues so now I'm here on my Mule!

Feel free to browse the forums and keep up to date with any events we may have coming up. As well, be sure to check out our discord for the guild if you haven't alreadyIV Discord . That way, you can interact more often, meet new members, and become a part of the IV family.

If you have any questions, be sure to reach out!

~Zach

Proposed

Koodge IV
Crew

Fashionable Kitten

4,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:26 pm
gold af
Hello everyone, I'm nick or (sly) nice to meet all of you. I've known of the guild for a long time but was inactive for quite some time. I started gaia back in 07-08 never took a chance to apply. But anyway hope to interact with you guys! feel free to add me or hmu!

my old accounts : MistaHonorebel, Honorebei, Honorebel v3, reaitalk

Welcome back to the game and welcome to the IV Family! Hope you have a great time! If you have any issues feel free to hit me up via the group discord or contact any of the other Staff Members!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:34 pm
welcome mate  

Blasphemy IV

The IV Group

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas