Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Practice Battles
[Practice Battle] Shadowstar vs Silverstreak

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:02 pm
User Image vs User Image

Shadowstar will strike first

Stats
Shadowstar: 119
Silverstreak: 38

EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:04 pm
Cross-clan battles are a good chance to make both clans stronger. She had no objections to the concept. That is why she stood across from a blue eye shecat. Giving a nod to the other cat, the leader went right into starting of the battle with a strike to the left foreleg.

Stats
Shadowstar: 119
Silverstreak: 38  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Revel1984 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:37 am
Intially Silverstreak had been suspicious of the proffered cross clan battle but perhaps this was her chance to speak to Shadowstar, she was actually a little angry at Shadowstar for it too. "So you'll allow battles but not a cat to say goodbye, BOTH codes say we can have friends in other clans.." she said, normally timid and unsure of herself but today was the chance to get it off her chest, even though Sunshadow had already visited her and said she had uunderstood and been okay with Shadowstar's descision, it still irked Silverstreak as she buckled on the attacked leg, using the downwards momentum to drive teeth at Shadowstar's head.

((ooc - Sunshadow will have visited Shadowstar by now and thanked her for Riverclan's ritual and to tell her she understood why she said no to Flamedapple, and as such wants the Leader to be at peace with it))

29 BP  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:25 pm
Shadowstar clearly misjudged Silverstreak. Flamedapple being angry at her was expected yet tragic outcome. The dark shecat had no idea the other cat felt so strongly about it too. Her word was Code as a Leader, yet she was not this cat's Leader.

Did she owe an explanation? Would any explanation even suffice?

Thinking on it a little too hard, Shadowstar was slower to react to the bite. Good thing her head was so hard! Putting up a paw, claws sheathed, she batted at the head of the younger cat and pulled back. "Have you forgotten your own Code? Do not hunt or trespass on another clan's Territory. That is the Code handed down by the Starclan. Even if I do not follow it, I was raised on it." Both codes, as she knew them, included that the Leader's word was Code. "You did not trespass on our territory, I was not going to support trespassing on yours. We mourned her as the Riverclan custom and she is able to visit in our dreams. Healthy and happy. Flamedapple was able to say goodbye to her not the sleeping cat left behind."

Of course, she added with a bit of a hissy sass, "I also was thinking of how hard it would be on Sweetkit to see a beloved maternal figure appear and disappear again. What you wanted was cruel to both the kit and Flamedapple!" What good would it do to say goodbye to a sleeping cat? None, no body is needed to say goodbye or to morn.

Stats
Shadowstar: 117
Silverstreak: 29  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:47 am
Silverstreak admitted to herself, at the time she had been emotional, panicky even and Shadowstar had worked with what little information she'd had in the heat of the moment, no the other clan's leader didn't owe Silverstreak an explanation at all, but she gave one anyway.

"Brightstar had said i could come get Flamedapple" she said, trying to bite back the bitterness in her voice, she was still a fairly fresh Warrior, yes she knew the rules, the code "What does Code matter sometimes though Shadowstar" she said, backing up after getting her head smacked, the comment more resigned than bitter as the previous words, seeing the clanleader had a good point.

However what Shadowstar said next made her feel sick to her stomach, she had never thought of it that way..., she sat down with a plop, the sudden realisation hitting her hard. The last thing SIlverstreak was.... was cruel and that comment hurt. She tried to hold back a small sob.

(skipping this turn because that comment really hit her harder than any blow could)

27 BP  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:37 pm
Oh she was a young shecat alright. Shadowstar's ears went flat after that thought. Neither of them were old, okay?! There was also agreement to some of those complaints. She had the same with the restrictions it placed especially with love. "You were at the battle, you saw how the Code mattered. And saw what happened to the kits born outside of the Starclan Code." Before the celestial battle, she didn't exactly believe in the Starclan. Afterwards she was a believer.

Seeing how hurt the other cat was, Shadowstar approached with compassion not aggression. Instead of hitting her, she offered a friendly nuzzle nudge. "You meant well, I know your heart is in the right place with that. Take time to grieve and dream of your friend. We'll have meetings between the clans so you'll see Flamedapple." The battle wouldn't restart until the other was ready, until the she sat sentinel.

Stats
Shadowstar: 117
Silverstreak: 27

(skipping as well, Shadowstar wouldn't hit a cat when they were down like that)  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 am
Silverstreak sighed, She just didn't know anymore, right... wrong... was starclan bad or good? forestclan seemed... darker but not all the cats were bad, her beloved Froststrike had turned on his own celestial alignment for her ... She felt a little lost, then losing Sunshadow, just shook her.

She was surpised at the nuzzle from Shadowstar but she was grateful and returned the favour with another sigh. "I... you're right, you were just doing what you thought was best for every cat, i know Sunshadow appreciated your ceremony" she got up and rubbed her head against the other clanleader. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have gotten so angry" She sat back and smiled "thank you Shadowstar, i think your clan chose well when they chose you" she admitted, she was loyal to Brightstar of course but even Starclan code said they could have friends outside your clan. She hoped Shadowstar and her clan, could be Lightningclan friends, not foes.  
Practice Battles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games