Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
The Funniest Thing My Mom Ever Said About FOB! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FOB FOREVER!
  YES!
  NO!
View Results

Rock Jun

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:19 pm
When I was on the computer, and I saw they was coming to the UIC Pavilion in Chicago. I screamed then printed it out, and ran up the stairs. My Mom was in the kitchen an I was like "MOM I HAVE TO GO SEE FALL OUT BOY!" Then she blinked and said "Why the hell do you wanna see a guy fall down repeatedly!?" My sister and I fell over laughing. Then we told her that they was a band. My dear ol' mommy is always good for a quick laugh. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:23 pm
    Hahahaha.

Ida the Scientist

Starburstnova
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:13 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:40 pm
thats funny
but I hate when parents cant say the name right and they add an S to the end "Fall out boyS" I'm like ".....no S!!!"  

Stargirl8480

++x.Note.to.self.x++

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:18 am
[x].Um, your mom is funny. mrgreen [x]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:59 am
Wish my mom was like yours!Mine thinks they're demonic, like all the bands I listen to just because they're vampires in their new video. talk2hand rolleyes  

[CHEMICALVEINS]

r i n g p o p Ri0T
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:31 am
xd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:00 am
thats funny and i agree with the thing about when people call them "Fall out boyS" insteed of Fall out Boy. I HATE IT! (thats all)  

best part of belive is th

HardxCore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:28 pm
funniest thing my mom's ever said about fob?
"that guy [pete] looks like a f*****t. :B"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:01 am
My mom always seem to say odd stuff, I guess that's were I get that from. One time my sis was copying a cassette(i can't remeber how to spell those) in my stereo. So my mom and I was washing clothes and talkin. Then all the sudden she says "Shhhhhh. If we talk I think our voices would be recorded." rofl  

Rock Jun

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

AdorableDisorder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:23 pm
my mom can be funny sometimes... i think the most recent fall out boy thing was when- and she still does- repetedly think andy is patrick!

it bugs my sis sooo much! lol, i laugh everytimeXD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:53 pm
Funniest thing my mom has said about Fall Out Boy? She understands the Trohman is the new Wentz deal. She thinks Joe is hotter than Pete. God, I have the coolest mom ever. =O  

[Bubblegum]

Nicky~.~ykciN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:08 pm
Instead of saying Fall Out BOy my mom says: Fa yoo boy (we're puertoricans so she don't get the languaje)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:25 pm
ha. my mom actually loves fall out boy.
i've been to three shows. and now i'm going to my 4th one on the 4th of April. and my mom actually WANTED to go. so i had to buy her an extra ticket. i really want her to meet pete. he's such a sweet heart, and he loves his mom. maybe our moms could be friends? heart  

doctamickaaaaaay

Contraceptive Arguments

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:41 am
My mum goes around the house humming Dance, Dance. Mostly because I'm always playing it but I can tell she loves it.  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff