PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:50 pm
normal match  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:17 pm
I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

"Animal I Have become" By Three Days Grace roars over the P.A. as the fans erupted into cheers for Creeker. Creeker walks out of from the back wearing black and white pinstripe jacket with a white beater underneath. Black dress pants and black polish dress shoes. Also, in Creeker's right hand is his weapon of choice the barbwire bat.

Creeker walked up to the middle of stage and stopped. Slowly scans the crowd with scowl across his face.

"Introducing first from Michigan, weighing in at 275 pounds." The announcer says, "He is one half of The Marines. THEEE CREEEEKKKER!"

Creeker strolls down the ramp laying the barbwire bat onto his shoulder. He carefully walks up the steps up to the ring and steps through the middle ropes into the ring. Creeker unbuttons the button on his jacket before taking it off and giving it the ring aid. Hardcore Legend looks his barbwire bat before laying the bat on the outside by the ring apron.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:17 pm
Time seemed to have halted on Monday Night Nitro as a monochrome effect came over the arena.The voices from the audience were replaced with silence.

You make promise of protection
To a future after life
To the final resurrection
And to eternal paradise

Mist filled the stage as a mirror was slowly raised onto the center of the stage. A dark apparition appeared in the mirror, reaching out towards the ring, the mirror halting it's progress. Taking a step closer, the apparition slowly pushed a gloved fist through the frame and then the hooded figure stepped through entirely. The apparition was the Mysterious Stranger himself, Mister Mirage!

But then I'm blinded with temptation
And to every mortal sin
Is it God that sits there waiting?
Or will the darkness suck me in

Mister Mirage's coal black eyes stared down at the ring when he was finally free of the mirror. He turned slightly and shoved the mirror to the floor, shattering it immediately when it made contact with the stage. The monochrome effect faded out as soon as his glass prison was destroyed. Once again the masked man turned his attention towards the ring and began making his way to it. Intensity and discomfort could be felt from the audience as Mister Mirage made his way down the ramp. The hooded man paused as he stepped in front of the ring. He slowly raised his hands as sparks flew from his shock gauntlets. The Specter tilted his head as he lowered his hands and then rolled into their ring.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:53 pm
Ding, Ding

As soon as Mirage rolls into the ring, Creeker was on the attack. Creeker attempts to hit couple of stomps to Mirage's stomach. If this works, Creeker would attempt grab Mirage by the throat with his right hand and attempt lift/throw Mirage into the nearest turnbuckle.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:26 am
Creeker wasted not time going after the Mysterious Stranger as he suddenly bombarded the man with a barrage of stomps before being pulled onto his feet and thrown into the corner!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:50 am
Creeker tries to keep the pressure onto Mirage as he chucked him into the corner. Creeker attempts to drive his knee into Mirage's stomach. If this works, Creeker would try drive his elbow down to onto the back of Mirage's head as he was bent forward.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:03 am
Mirage suddenly came to life and lunged out of the corner as Creeker moved in. The Mysterious Stranger swung his fist forward, looking to slug his opponent across the face!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:09 am
Creeker's momentum came to a sudden stop as Mirage slams his fist into Creeker's face. The speed Creeker was coming toward Mirage. Mirage could have simple stuck his fist out and Creeker would walk into it. Creeker place right hand on his face as he takes couple steps backward.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:43 pm
Momentum killing was just going to be the beginning of the Mysterious Stranger's plans for his opponent. Mirage sprung at Creeker once again, this time aiming to take the man down with a clothesline!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 pm
That punch did a number to Creeker's equilibrium which causes him to be on wobbly legs. He was taken down to the mat as Mirage springs out of the corner with his arms extending out for a clothesline attempt.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:02 pm
The Mysterious Stranger dropped to a knee as he took down his opponent with the clothesline. Hoovering over Creeker he would look to drive a few forearms into his head!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:14 pm
Creeker was quickly jump on by Mirage on the mat as he continues his attack. Creeker covers his face best he could to protect it from the forearms Mirage was driven down onto his skull.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:23 pm
After a ruthless pummeling, Mirage suddenly halted and pressed down on Creeker's chest to go for a quick pin.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Creeker quickly throws his shoulder up as the referee hand hit the mat. Mirage needs to wear down Creeker even more he want remotely taste the sweet taste of victory.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:31 pm
The Mysterious Stranger can certainly oblige to inflicting more pain! He would grapple his opponent and try to lift him onto his feet. Once they were up, he'd suddenly attempt a snap suplex!

Nitro Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff