Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I
Captain

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:03 am
PERSONALITY CONTEST
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
      gaia_pawstamp Starts: 8-7-19
      gaia_pawstamp Ends: 8-31-19

Tell us about this little tot. What are they like? What do they enjoy? Is there a story behind those scars? How did they end up lost and alone?
      Or anything else you wanna tell me about him for a chance to take him home.

gaia_pawstamp Information gaia_pawstamp
      - You may only enter once.
      - You may use one(or more) of the prompts above or create your own to tell us about them~
      - There is no cost to participate or win. But they will need to grow via EXP/Paid slots.
      - Have fun!

Posting Code
      [size=18][b][color=crimson]Let me tell you a story.... [/color][/b][/size]
      [b]Username: [/b]
      [b]Toddler's Name: [/b]
      [b]Toddler's Gender:[/b] [M/F]
      [b]Toddler's Race: [/b]
      [b]Prompt Reply: [/b]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:55 pm
Let me tell you a story....
Username: purrrplekitty
Toddler's Name: Popeye
Toddler's Gender: M
Toddler's Race: Human
Prompt Reply: This little guy was left alone on his pappy's boat and his pappy was no where to be found.
Popeye only remembers when he hurt is eye when opening up a can of spinach.
He was told by his pappy you eat your Spinach. You want to grow up to be a stronge sailor like your pappy.
Mean while Popeye did what he was told and ate all his spinach everyday like a good little boy.
Popeye loved his spinach.
Then he remember a song his pappy use to sing to him, it goes something like this...
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man. I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.
I'm strong to the finich, cause I eats me spinach.
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.
Toot Toot!  

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:25 pm
Username: Kesmi
Toddler's Name: Aaron
Toddler's Race: Werewolf
Prompt Reply: Aaron was always the playful sort, getting into mischief and causing trouble. While his father thought it was best to keep him away from others. For Reasons that even Aaron didn't understand, he was just a kid wanting to play with other kids. While he and his family were on a boating trip, a storm came upon them quickly. The boat didn't last long, before it broke against the reef off the coast. Aaron's parents were lost within the crashing waters. Along the way Aaron was injured from the debris from the ship, cutting up across his eye, blinding him on that side. Aaron was the only survivor of the boating trip, washing ashore clinging to a piece of driftwood.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:34 pm
Username: Melomar
Toddler's Name: Clockwork JJ
Toddler's Race: Pirate
Prompt Reply:
Clockwork JJ's full name is Joe Jr., son of Clockwork Joe, engineer and part-time inventor on an airship full of pirates. JJ was always very agile and learned to run before he learned to crawl. At his age, he could climb countertops and get into endless adventure (trouble). He could also get into the rigging and once made it all the way to the Crow's Nest before his father could catch up to him, giggling all the way back down the mast. One day he was balancing on the railing, dodging airsick crewmen, when he slipped and fell overboard. Needless to say a manhunt began immediately but tiny Clockwork JJ had fallen into the sea where strong currents carried him to a distant shore.

JJ will maintain a love of airships even if, when he grows up, he may not remember living on one as a baby. He will always love them. Always. And tiny machines, such as clocks will fascinate him and he will search out a master to help him build an eyeball to replace the one he lost in his fateful fall into the sea. Should he lose any other limbs you can be sure he will be the one to replace them, with mechanical parts.

As an adult he may also prefer a career in the navy to one as a pirate. But one cannot truly take the pirate out of the seadog. He may eventually turn toward smuggling. And you can be sure that in any case he will run across his old crew and they will welcome him home with open arms (and hooks).  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

I--LiveWire--I
Captain

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:08 pm
Winner!
User Image

They were all fun, but really liked the story for this little were. C;

Kesmi
Username: Kesmi
Toddler's Name: Aaron
Toddler's Race: Werewolf
Prompt Reply: Aaron was always the playful sort, getting into mischief and causing trouble. While his father thought it was best to keep him away from others. For Reasons that even Aaron didn't understand, he was just a kid wanting to play with other kids. While he and his family were on a boating trip, a storm came upon them quickly. The boat didn't last long, before it broke against the reef off the coast. Aaron's parents were lost within the crashing waters. Along the way Aaron was injured from the debris from the ship, cutting up across his eye, blinding him on that side. Aaron was the only survivor of the boating trip, washing ashore clinging to a piece of driftwood.

*sorry for the double quote*  
Little Shop

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff