Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:52 pm
normal match

Lil Dribbler is already in the ring  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:51 am
The lights as the fog engulfed the aisle followed by You'll Never Find me - Korn played over the speaker
The man wearing the black and crimson tiger mask crawled to his feet. As the spotlight showed the Shadow Tiger walking wearing a hooded custom robe sleveless compression shirt and tights . Despite controversy surrounding him. He's amongst the list of best jr heavyweight wrestlers in pro wrestling. The Masked man walked down the aisle pulling down the hood from his head.

Life is degrading and silently making me
Spun out inside my own head
Spewing and craving, this darkness is baiting me
Down the road to my own death
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside

"And their opponent residing in Tokyo Japan weighing at 229 lbs the Sky Terror Shadow Tiger!!!!"

Humiliating, I fall to its craving
It feeds on the doubt in my heart
Sinking and fading, our feelings I'm saving
To fix what I tore all apart
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside

The crowd booed and cheered heavily for the masked man. Despite considered an elite class athlete Tiger grabbed the top ropes springboarded himself into the ring, having landed safely, he took off his robe glancing at his opponent.

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:16 pm
Lil' Dribbler doesn't look afraid of someone who calls themselves 'Sky Terror'. What kind of mumble rap name is that?! Lil' Terror, now that's an intimidating name!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:29 pm
Shadow Tiger nodded as soon as the bell rang, he brought his arms up offering a collar and elbow tie up. A pretty standard thing to begin the match  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:19 pm
Lil' Dribbler face now turn to a look of confusion. What is this guy doing? Lil' Dribbler doesn't understand what is being offered, so he instead raises his fists up, looking to jab Shadow Tiger in the face!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:35 pm
Shadow Tiger was struck the jab connected making Shadow Tiger drop his arm completely unfazed. In response Shadow Tiger would tackle Iil Dribbler and carry him by the legs looking to slam him into the turnbuckle. If successful Tiger would follow with a flurry of punches to the midsection.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:11 pm
Lil' Dribbler still looks confused, he thought that he had an amazing jab, but it sure doesn't look that way as Shadow Tiger quickly takes him down, drags him by the legs towards the turnbuckle post and swings a leg into it! As Lil' Dribbler holds the leg in pain, Shadow Tiger keeps on the assault with brutal body blows!

Tony: "Shadow Tiger is all over this guy!"

Larry: "He is obviously intimidated by Dribbles and knows he has to do something drastic to get ahead!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:58 am
The Referee tried to stop Shadow Tiger by beginning a count out by the 2 second count. He stopped just as we scolded by the referee he dashed forward looking to toss Lil' Dribbler with biel.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:57 pm
The referee doesn't get a chance to check-up on Lil' Dribbler as Shadow Tiger tosses him across the ring, showcasing his strength!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:58 am
Shadow Tiger walked towards Lil' Dribbler, looking to get a hold of his head to bring him back to his feet. Attempting to set up an irish whip to the ropes. If successful if he were to bounce Shadow Tiger would look to bounce against the ropes as well to connect his Shadowblade (sling blade).  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:57 pm
Lil' Dribbler is flung across the ring, rebounding off of the ropes towards the waiting Shadow Tiger who jumps towards him and pushes Dribbler down into the mat while spinning around him!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:35 pm
Shadow Tiger got back to his feet addressing the audience making a 'Cut throat and thumb down handsign' signaling he was ready to finish lil' Dribbler. Shadow Tiger looked to grab Lil' Dribbler in a double underhook setting up the Fatal Fury.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:38 pm
Shadow Tiger has decided that he's had enough with this dribbling guy and looks to put him away, hooking both of his arms, lifting him up and spinning him on the way down to give Lil' Dribbler a horrible crash landing into the mat!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:04 am
Tiger swiftly rolled hooking both legs and pressing down on lil' Dribbler chest for the pin. Indeed he had enough, enough from being stuck in the mid card event. The referee slid down to begin the count out.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:53 pm
ONE....

TWO...

THREE!!!

Shadow Tiger has quickly put away Lil' Dribbler in convincing fashion!

Nitro Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff