Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Practice Battles
[Practice battle] Tortoiseshell vs Smokescream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:50 am
User Image

vs

User Image

Tortoiseshell:15
Smokestream: 15

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:09 am
SmokeStream sat off to the side of the camp's center grooming herself after a unsuccessful fishing trip/swim. She almost had a fish from the swallow waters, but it got away and her efforts had scared off the others for awhile so she returned empty mouthed. "Maybe later I can get food for the clan." She mewed to herself running her tongue along her back leg.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:47 am
Tortoiseshell stretched as she came out of the den, today was going to be a good hard day of training! If she could find a partner. The battle with the fox showed her she needed to get stronger, just one hit from the fox almost took her out of the fight.

"Is anyone up for some practice battles?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:49 am
Smoke's ear flicks as she hears the voice of a den mate asking for a battle partner. Standing to her paws she makes a chirp like sound. "I am."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

shadica rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:58 am
"Great!" She chirped back

Tortoiseshell waited until her den-mate was ready to rumble before pouncing

Tortoiseshell:15  
ChaosMyotismon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:09 am
SmokeStream flopped over from the pounce but it wasn't much so she swiped a paw at Tortoiseshell.

SmokeStream: 14  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:14 am
Tortosieshell grinned as the other cat flopped over only get swiped by Smokestream's paw.

Well two can play that game! She thought as she swatted at Smokestream.

Tortoiseshell:13  
ChaosMyotismon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:23 am
SmokeStream chuckled to herself. This is going to be a long but fun practice fight.

"We will be here till moon high at this rate!" She jested swiping a paw at the other she-cat.

SmokeStream: 13  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:27 am
"haha I suppose we will if we don't pick up the pace a bit" She replied to the other she-cat's jest.

Tortoiseshell attempted to pounce again, hoping it would go better than last time.

Tortoiseshell: 9  
ChaosMyotismon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:34 am
The silver she cat chuckled being pounced on and pushed onto her side again.
"Least we're having some fun." She knew sparring should be taken seriously, but it didn't mean you couldn't have some fun at the same time. Getting up onto her paws she decided to try a pounce.

SmokeStream: 13  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

shadica rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:40 am
"Very true" It was a fun battle, practice was practice, even using weakest hits mean those weak hits will get stronger.

She got knocked on her side when Smokestream pounced her and swiped back at the other she-cat.

Tortoiseshell: 4  
ChaosMyotismon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:47 am
This blow was stronger then the other swipes. "Oooh. Now we're getting somewhere!" Smokestream grins getting up to her paws to try the pounce and swipe combo as well.

SmokeStream: 6  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

shadica rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:50 am
Tortoiseshell grinned back at Smokestream. How fun! It seemed like their fight would be ending soon, though, she was getting tired, what a shame.

Oooh a combo attack how fancy! Tortoiseshell swiped at smokescreen hoping to keep her good hit going.

Tortoiseshell: 1  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:55 am
With a few light pants Smokestream sat back laughing slightly. "This was fun to do after my failed hunting trip. I'll rest a moment then I think I will go try to hunt again. Oh. I haven't fully met you yet, I'm SmokeStream by the way." She lowered her head a bit in a slight bow.

SmokeStream: 2  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:21 pm
Ahh looks like her attack had failed to take down Smokestream. Tortoiseshell panted as she sat down, one more hit and she'd be down. While she had lost the fight it was had been a close fight and it was fun.

"I am Tortoiseshell it's nice to meet you SmokeStream. I wish you luck on your next hunting trip" She smiled at the other she-cat

Tortoiseshell: 0

ChaosMyotismon

Practice Battles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces