• Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:38 am
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

Yes! They are for sure not DONE done. Can I see the older picture??

Well I'm glad you say that because it would break my heart if they were. They're my OTP. And of course, here is the picture.

Ahhhhhh yessssssss! I'm in love with the new photo! Ok, so I'll probably post about this in the story after the station drop off, but Silas will probably quit his job and sell his condo. He'll move out of Chicago, but not sure where yet. What sort of scenario do you think they should meet again in, and how many years?

I'm glad you like it!

I was thinking somewhere around 3-5 years? I'll probably have Moriah move out of Chicago, but I'm not sure where. She'll still be pursuing music, but mostly as an independant song writer, with a few singing gigs on the side (things like weddings or at clubs/bars etc...) so maybe he could catch her at an event she is performing at? Unless you have another idea you want to try?

No I love that- and that she would still be pursuing music! I think I'd like for it to be accidental though, like he didn't know she'd be singing there. I don't think he would risk it otherwise. Then like a chance encounter?

Cool, and yeah it would definitely be accidental.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:21 pm
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

Yes! They are for sure not DONE done. Can I see the older picture??

Well I'm glad you say that because it would break my heart if they were. They're my OTP. And of course, here is the picture.

Ahhhhhh yessssssss! I'm in love with the new photo! Ok, so I'll probably post about this in the story after the station drop off, but Silas will probably quit his job and sell his condo. He'll move out of Chicago, but not sure where yet. What sort of scenario do you think they should meet again in, and how many years?

I'm glad you like it!

I was thinking somewhere around 3-5 years? I'll probably have Moriah move out of Chicago, but I'm not sure where. She'll still be pursuing music, but mostly as an independant song writer, with a few singing gigs on the side (things like weddings or at clubs/bars etc...) so maybe he could catch her at an event she is performing at? Unless you have another idea you want to try?

No I love that- and that she would still be pursuing music! I think I'd like for it to be accidental though, like he didn't know she'd be singing there. I don't think he would risk it otherwise. Then like a chance encounter?

Ok so I was thinking St. Louis Missouri, or Nashville, Tennessee? Do you have a preference or a different idea of where they should end up? I also really love a 4-5 year time gap. Silas will have gotten into a new career- he's now a Crime Lab Analyst and he works from home, but only specializes in non-organic materials. So no blood. He's out for a company dinner at this club when Moriah gets on to perform. I imagine he listens, but them immediately excuses himself and exits the building out the back door because it's closest and he needs space to think, and for some reason bumps into her out there.

Thoughts??? I wanted to verify details before I jumped right in.  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:40 pm
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

I'm glad you like it!

Ok so I was thinking St. Louis Missouri, or Nashville, Tennessee? Do you have a preference or a different idea of where they should end up? I also really love a 4-5 year time gap. Silas will have gotten into a new career- he's now a Crime Lab Analyst and he works from home, but only specializes in non-organic materials. So no blood. He's out for a company dinner at this club when Moriah gets on to perform. I imagine he listens, but them immediately excuses himself and exits the building out the back door because it's closest and he needs space to think, and for some reason bumps into her out there.

Thoughts??? I wanted to verify details before I jumped right in.

That all sounds great to me, I don't have any preference for where they end up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:48 pm
Okay so I'm trying to put together an outfit for Moriah but I can't decide what dress to choose, so I was wondering if you could help? I've managed to narrow it down to just these six dresses.

RedHeadedRehsa

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:43 am
x-PureHeroine
Okay so I'm trying to put together an outfit for Moriah but I can't decide what dress to choose, so I was wondering if you could help? I've managed to narrow it down to just these six dresses.

RedHeadedRehsa

I love the two in the top right- especially the strappy one on the far right heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:52 pm
Looking for a new roleplay.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:21 am
This is still open incase anyone is still searching themselves  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:00 pm
Currently I am craving the idea of a park ranger x a werewolf or alternatively a monster slayer police officer x werewolf partner who hunt down supernatural criminals. I would like to play the werewolf character in either pairing and I'd prefer to play a male character. I am open to other ideas so if this doesn't fit your fancy we can certainly discuss something else. Either quote me here or send me a PM.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
Roleplay Search

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash