The show returns from commercial showing Drako in his office as Eric Bischoff walks in. Drako sits back in his chair, obviously not happy to see the current WCWG Owner.

"What is it, Eric? I'm busy."

Bischoff smirks. "Busy? Doing what? Getting an update on Salem Croft after you allowed Cartwright to take him out last week."

The GM narrows his eyes. "Allowed? Oh, because Cartwright asked my permission before he took a bat to Salem's throat, right? This is wrestling, s**t happens. Sometimes it's heinous s**t. You're the owner, right? I didn't see you do anything to stop him either."

Eric actually tries to look offended. Fails mostly, but he tries. "What was I supposed to do? I'm not a fighter, I'm not a wrestler."

"Oh, I don't know, why don't you use some of that fancy karate crap on them? I'm sure that would have been loads of help against four guys trying to end a man's career. But since you're here, where's the guy you've got for me to beat to take this place over?"

"You mean the guy that's going to beat you so that I can have sole ownership and fire you? He's around. But first, while we're still in business together, it's your job to check up on and ensure the health of the talent. That's what I hired you for. So when can we expect Salem back?"

Drako picks up a paper on his desk and hands it over. "Read for yourself. Cartwright did a number on the guy and right now there's no estimated time for return. Based on what I read, the guy can't even talk. No concern over bills and all that. If they get an update, I'll get it. I definitely wouldn't count on him coming back anytime between now and Halloween Havoc. Probably not even by Starrcade."

Eric takes a moment to look over this report. "You know, this wouldn't have happened under my watch. This shows you just don't have what it takes to lead this company. I can't wait until my hand picked opponent puts you down and I can take over again."

Drako leans forward. "Then why wait? How about you put your money where your mouth is and produce your guy next week on Nitro. I've got big plans once you're out of my way, business deals in the works, and it'd be great to go ahead and get you out of the way sooner. Next week, live on Nitro, you show up with whoever you found and I'll be in my wrestling attire ready to kick his head off and take over."

Instead of seeming intimidated, Eric smiles. "You're on, and I'll raise you one better. So that you don't have any excuses, let's make this match a no holds barred winner take all match."

"Fine, great. Just show up next week. Now if you don't mind, I have more work to do." Drako watches Eric leave