Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:24 pm
Winner take all for ownership of WCWG
no holds barred  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:46 pm
Treachery begins to play as the lights dim down. As the beat kicks in, blue and white lights begin to flash while a thin layer of smoke comes across the stage and down the ramp. Flames spring up along the set, a new addition.

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 200 pounds, Drako!!!!"

An opening appears in the stage, and slowly the champion rises up on a platform, dressed in black with a hood covering his head. Black pants covered by a black hooded, sleeveless trenchcoat, and with matching gloves but shirtless underneath as always. He looks down to the ring for a few moments before he finally begins to walk down the ramp,

Drako stops at the end of the ramp and looks around for a few more moments before he turns and walks up the stairs and into the ring. He walks across the ring and steps onto the bottom rope, one foot on the second rope as he looks out at the cheering fans. He steps down and walks to the opposite side to do the same.

Finally he steps down and stands in the center of the ring to wait for his opponent

Eric Bischoff's Theme hits as the man himself steps out onto the stage to the deafening boos of the crowd. He has a mic in hand and gets about half way down the ramp before he stops and speaks.

“Now, obviously, I’m not your opponent here tonight. I’m long past the point of being able to take just about anyone out in a physical fight, but in a business fight, I’ve always got an advantage. You see, I had to do a bit of work to find someone to represent me and allow me to keep control of my company. So many people I could have reached out to. I mean, I could have gone with Kodiak, who seems to have no love lost for you even if he took the WWFG World Heavyweight title from you. Or maybe Bad Boy, the guy you beat at the last Wrestlemania. I could look at the Umbras or Ken Armand, all people who have taken issue with you in the past. But the one thing they have in common is that you’ve actually beaten most if not all of them in matches prior to the creation of WCWG. I needed a sure thing. I needed a dominant force, someone with more power and experience than you. I found just that for you, Drako, and I’m confident that tonight, my status as owner is perfectly safe, especially after a little incentive was added to get this man to agree to this match. So without further ado, allow me to introduce your opponent for tonight….” Eric turns and gestures to the stage.

i]Oh wah ah ah ah!

Flames burst up on the stage and the crowd erupts as they usually do for the Dragon, Jarel Damone, and patriarch of the Damone family.

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing ... in me
(Will you give in to me?)

"And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 328 pounds, Jarel Damone!"

Jarel stops as he reaches Bischoff and the look on his face makes it obvious that he isn’t pleased with the man. Bischoff stays out of the way as Jarel turns away and heads for the ring. He does slowly follow after him, clearly determined to be at ringside.

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon ... in me

Jarel stops at the end of the ramp, his eyes moving around the arena

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
Come on get down with the sickness
You ******** get up
Come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

Jarel steps up to the ring and onto the apron, his eyes on Drako before he steps in over the top rope. Now in the ring, he stands, removing his coat and hat and handing them to an outside official. The lights come back up and the music cuts off.

Tony Schiavone: This is big. Drako’s own brother, his older brother and the man who trained him is his opponent here tonight.

Larry Zbysko: Big brother is somehow playing for Eric Bischoff here tonight, and Drako’s odds of gaining full control of the company just died right here. Been nice working with ya, but Jarel is going to keep Bischoff in control of the company.

Drako obviously isn’t pleased to see his brother in this instance but the bell rings and it’s time for a Damone family reunion. Drako advances forward as does Jarel, who has his fists raised. Jarel comes in and takes a swing, which Drako ducks and responds with a knife edged chop across the chest. Jarel doesn’t seem affected by this and Drako is on the retreat, circling the ring to avoid the next strike. Jarel stays on him, measuring before swinging again. Again Drako ducks and this time fires off two chops. Jarel lowers his hands, glaring at the younger Damone, then charges forward, grabbing him with both hands and tossing him to the corner. Drako goes over the rope and onto the apron, but hops up on the second rope as Jarel comes in and clocks him with a stiff right to the face. Jarel backs up as Drako steps over the top rope, balancing himself on the second rope as Jarel turns back to him.

Schiavone: Interesting exchange there from these two brothers that know each other so well.

Zbysko: It’s just the opening and there’s more to go. Once Jarel gets a hold of Drako, that’s when we’ll see the real action.

Jarel goes in to swing again but Drako leaps over him. Jarel turns and goes after him again but Drako takes him down with a Thesz press. Jarel tosses him off and gets to his feet as Drako does, but catches him again, tossing him directly against the turnbuckle and laying into him with some heavy right hands. One last strike knocks Drako off his feet in the corner. Jarel pulls him back up, then whips him across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle. Drako hits and bounces out, and Jarel launches him with a back body drop to the center of the ring. Jarel hits the ropes and hits a leg drop across the face, then covers him.

One..tw…

Drako kicks out. Jarel pulls him up again and whips him to the corner again, then splashes him against it. He pulls him out again into a short arm clothesline to leave him laying on the mat.

Schiavone: Drako is definitely not getting in much offense now. Jarel is just overpowering him.

Zbysko: We knew he would. Look, Drako is a fighter, he’s a Damone. But up against Jarel, he’s at a disadvantage in both power and experience.

Schiaveone: So if you were in his position, how would you get back in this match?

Zbysko: Pray for a miracle.

Jarel pulls Drako up again into a military press, holding him high in the air for several seconds before slamming him back in the center of the ring. He hits the ropes and rebounds back again for an elbow drop but this time, Drako rolls out of the way. Jarel sits up after missing but Drako dropkicks him in the face to take him down again.

Schiavone: Finally, Drako has a chance to breathe. The big man is down but he has to keep him that way.

Zbysko: Easier said than done. Jarel has been at this for almost two decades, probably a good six years longer than Drako. He knows the strategies of a smaller guy like his brother. He probably taught them to him.

Drako gets up and gets right on the slowly rising Jarel, clocking him with rights to the head. Jarel shoves him away and gets to his feet again. Drako hits the ropes and rebounds back with a flying forearm to take Jarel down again. Both men are down for several seconds, until Drako kips up and the crowd cheers. As he does, however, Jarel sits up, also gaining cheers from the crowd. Drako hits a few more rights as Jarel is getting to his feet, then attempts to whip him to the ropes. Jarel reverses to send him to the ropes, then lowers his head for a back body drop. Drako stops himself, grabbing his head and dropping him with the Dragon Shot, getting a massive burst of cheers from the crowd as it is Drako’s finisher. He quickly goes for the pin.

One...two..th…

Jarel’s shoulder shoots up off the mat, much to the dismay of his younger brother.

Schiavone: I can’t believe Jarel kicked out of that!

Zbysko: If Drako is smart, he’ll keep on him. Don’t let it hold you back. Keep the pressure on before he can recover.

Drako gets to his feet and climbs the turnbuckle. As he reaches the top, however, Jarel sits up again and gets to his feet. Drako dives off for an ax handle but Jarel catches him by the throat and plants him with a chokeslam. Jarel quickly hooks his leg for the pin.

One...two...thre…

Drako just barely manages to kick out.

Schiavone: A real close call for Drako there. I was sure it was done but somehow he kicked out after that monster of a chokeslam.

Zbysko: It’s only a matter of time now. You know what’s next.

Jarel gets to his feet and brushes his hair back from his face, then reaches down and pulls Drako up. He lifts him up for a Tombstone, getting him onto his shoulder before Drako starts elbowing him in the jaw to get free and slide down behind him. Jarel turns around and Drako kicks him in the gut, going for the Raining Fire. Jarel shoves him off to the ropes to get free of it and when he bounces back takes him down with a boot to the face.

On the outside, Bischoff grabs a chair and slides it into the ring. Jarel spots the chair and walks over to it, picking it up. Bischoff clearly gestures for him to use it.

Schiavone: Will Jarel use that chair to take Drako’s head off?

Zbysko: he’s the godfather of hardcore and he’s in a match with no rules. Of course he will. He might also turn around and use it on Bischoff too, and I think we’ll all be ok with that.

Jarel does indeed turn as Drako is getting up, raising the chair and bashing him across the spine. Drako hits the mat again, and Jarel takes another shot. Shot after shot rains down, rattling the much smaller Drako’s body. When he stops, Drako isn’t moving.

Schiavone: My God. That was just brutal. There’s no way Drako is getting up after this.

Zbysko: I told you there was no way he was walking out of here the winner tonight.

Jarel tosses the chair to the mat and finally goes to pull him up, once again for a Tombstone. The crowd’s cheers suddenly grow louder and Jarel turns, only to suddenly be taken to the mat by a spear. Drako likewise crashes to the mat but the attacker stands up clearly for everyone to see.

Schiaveone: That’s Marcus! Marcus Damone just speared his father!

Zbysko: What the hell did he do that for? This match was over!

The fans are going wild as Marcus looks down at his father. At this point, Eric Bischoff gets in the ring, getting in Marcus’ face.

“What are you doing? He had this match won! Get out of my ring! Get out right now!” Bischoff yells.

Marcus stares at him, shocked at the balls of the old man, but then he grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him.

Schiavone: Now Bischoff gets a little action too! Marcus is on a rampage. What’s he going to do next?”

Marcus forces Bischoff out of the ring, kicking him out under the bottom rope. As he does, Jarel sits up, a scowl on his face. He gets to his feet and Marcus turns to face him, father and son looking eye to eye. With little warning, Jarel clocks Marcus, knocking him out through the ropes. With Marcus out of the way, he turns his focus back to Drako, who’s back on his feet and has picked up the chair. As Jarel turns, Drako bashes him across the head with the chair, a loud crack ringing throughout the arena as Jarel stumbles. Drako raises the chair and strikes again, again stumbling the Dragon but not taking him down. Finally, Drako drops the chair, kicks him in the gut and drops him with the Raining Fire. With that, Drako drops down and hooks the far leg for a pin.

One...two..three!!

as the referee’s hand slaps the mat a third time, the crowd erupts as Drako has won control of WCWG. His music hits and on the outside, Marcus is up again, satisfied with what he’s done, while Eric Bischoff is distraught.

Schiavone: Drako has done it! He is now the sole owner of WCWG! Eric Bischoff is out!

Zbysko: He had a little help but a win is a win and the boss is the boss. I can’t wait to see what he does next.

Drako is up, his back bothering him from the chair shots, but allowing the referee to raise his arm in victory. When he turns back, Jarel sits up again and gets to his feet. Drako watches him, not sure what exactly is going through the mind of the elder Damone. After a few moments, Jarel simply turns and leaves him in the ring to celebrate  

Drako Damone
Captain

Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces