Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Gundam SEED Broken Destinies: OOC Chatter Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:02 pm
This is where we talk about things OOC for the RP. Have fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:10 pm
Bit confused on how the story line is gonna start. Are you able to provide limited slots per faction. I feel since we haven't had a big Rp in a long time in this guild we might need more direction. I want to play a supportive character but I would like more guidelines on how the story line is set. sweatdrop  

ii-Rezzy-ii
Crew

Dapper Friend

Asian Bunny x3

Mind-boggling Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:13 pm
Sweet! heart heart heart

We have the Roleplay rolling..

Question. I'm a bit confused on the two slots you have us wanting to submit. What if our mobile suit is like a Windam or Zaku Warrior? Did you want us to still fill out all the specs?

Also do you have a main story line how this era begins?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:22 am
Any new mobile suits for this era or just the current ones at the end of Destiny?  

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:54 pm
I should clarify. The Custom Mobile Suit section is only for those who want to design such things. Those piloting existing Mobile Suits need not use it.

As of right now, machines from SEED and early Destiny exist.

The vote was for an RP during SEED Destiny, not after it. So we're essentially going to start with Destiny's early days and take it wherever we wind up wanting it. We're not stuck with the canon ending.

We can also have canon characters, by the way. Flay and Kira have interested parties wanting them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:50 pm
Toshiro Yuki
I should clarify. The Custom Mobile Suit section is only for those who want to design such things. Those piloting existing Mobile Suits need not use it.

The vote was for an RP during SEED Destiny, not after it. So we're essentially going to start with Destiny's early days and take it wherever we wind up wanting it. We're not stuck with the canon ending.

We can also have canon characters, by the way. Flay and Kira have interested parties wanting them.

Thank you for clarifying. I thought it was after seed destiny .  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Ootori Kaede

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:54 pm
Toshiro Yuki

Flay and Kira story. Oh my! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:56 pm
So I understand we will be starting off in the beginning days of destiny. How does the story begin? The attack at armory one or before that?  

Ootori Kaede

x-MixMixAlot
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:03 am
I want to cover more of the Earth Alliance backstory in Seed... If anybody is interesting in joining that faction. There has to be some good in the EA!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:05 am
Ootori Kaede
Toshiro Yuki

Flay and Kira story. Oh my! whee

How?? Did Flay survive? eek  

x-MixMixAlot
Crew

Gaian

VearGreyloc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:29 pm
I haven’t watched Destiny in years but I might make an appearance here. I am toying with the old idea I had some time ago of a ZAFT intelligence officer who mutinied against the organization after Operation Spit Break alongside the crew of the Cyclops class submarine he was on. By the early days of Destiny he supposedly was able to claw together a ship and a crew who took on the mercenary life, picking up things like the wreckage of the Blitz Gundam and returning to Heliopolis collect Gundam development data along the way. He went on to cobble together a new Gundam unit from spare parts and... that’s all I’ve got that would apply.

In the original story he’s from he went on to take moral issue with the concept of the Cygne faction’s methods and went on to assassinate Kira seeing him and the rest of the organization as terrorists, which they were technically.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:14 am
Problem is, not everyone can play their dream characters' own factions unless the whole plot is built around whatever they want to play. I'd like to see some people taking canons or at least replacing them in the original factions before allowing things like that.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

VearGreyloc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:41 pm
I could keep the core of the character the same and fit them into one of the official factions if I could resurrect and replace Miguel Aiman. Likewise I could replace Shin with a less annoying character and the Destiny with something a little more practical.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:38 pm
VearGreyloc
I could keep the core of the character the same and fit them into one of the official factions if I could resurrect and replace Miguel Aiman. Likewise I could replace Shin with a less annoying character and the Destiny with something a little more practical.

LOL less annoying dramallama  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

VearGreyloc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:06 pm
Toshiro Yuki

Working on an Earth Alliance character with an upgraded Strike Gundam. How is that for something? Someone had to write a character first.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff