Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:26 pm
Lerenth's words almost made Lithustoth pause in mid air - almost. Leading the Weyr, yes, it was what she wanted but with no word on such a thing from the Weyrleaders they - she and V' - did not think that it would happen. Even if it did, a part of her said, it would not quite be right.

You sure know how to flatter a green, Lithustoth replied to Lerenth, her sparking thoughts radiating pleasure at his- flattery? Was it flattery if he really believed it? Either way, she liked it.

And for Amaryssoth she had a playful laugh. Maybe we will if you can keep up that pace! Let's see shall we?

It would have been nice to say that the moment Lithustoth addressed the big bronze they broke through the heavy clouds into an orange-red sunset that complemented his bright hide, but in actual fact it took several more minutes for this to happen. Now free of the snow but definitely not of howling winds Lithustoth pirouetted in the air, though not as neatly as she would have were she not being buffeted, and looked down at her suitors with a croon.

There you all are! Come on then, impress me! Show me why I should choose you!

Round 4 - Push the limit!

As the dragons break through the clouds it's a beautiful evening but the winds are fierce!

Blues roll: 1d10
Browns & bronzes less than 40ft: 2d6
Browns & bronzes more than 40ft: 2d6 + 2

Inspiration!

Now that the sky is clear Lithustoth can actually see the males chasing her, will you answer her challenge and show off? If you would like to use an inspiration point you can roll an extra d10 separate to your main roll. You can pull off a physical trick or try something different that you think might please her, whichever you prefer.

Running Totals
Bronze Liarth: 34*
Bronze Amaryssoth: 40*
Blue Lerenth: 45**
Blue Okath: 13*

The next round will be no earlier than this time tomorrow but may be later, I'm trying to move things on a bit now though so most likely tomorrow!  
Melomar rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:45 pm
Bronze Amaryssoth

- - -

*boops her nose*
(content soon)

- - -

Running Total: 40 + 4 + 3 + 2 = 49  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Melomar rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:47 pm
*spirals up to make soft serve shaped cloud with a carpet that doesn't actually fly*

edit: LMAO wow, that's some inspiration. *facepalm*

- - -

Running total: 49 + 1 = 50  
TawnyAngel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:01 pm
Bronze Liarth

Running total: 34 + 11 = 45  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:02 pm
Bronze Liarth - Inspiration!

Running total: 45 + 1 = 46  
ChaosTheories rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:32 pm
Blue Okath

Regular roll  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

ChaosTheories rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:33 pm
Blue Okath

(Inspiration point)

The blue was lagging behind. His eyes swirled purple lust and angry red, frustrated that his wings couldn't push harder, harder, harder! As if he even could without injuring himself. At least he could see Lithustoth now, and she could see him. It was time to try to impress.

He called to her, a soft croon, and spiraled through a could, bursting through it with a flourish and a mighty roar. The cloud seemed to dissipate around his body, looking as if he was coated in mist for a moment. Ahh, he was so far behind, but at least he could show off!

Running Total: 28  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:04 pm
How long had she been flying now? Lithustoth hadn't been keeping track of time, all she knew was that she was all but spent, that her lungs burned, and her wings ached with the effort of the chase. Surely it was time to choose now?

Not. Yet.

Lithustoth warbled softly, eyes still whirling vivid violet as she cast her gaze over her suitors despite her exhaustion. I want to choose. I'm tired. I'm done.

No! Not. Yet. Far below V' swallowed hard and squeezed her eyes shut as tight as her clenched fists; sweat prickled on her forehead and every breath was a battle not to just lose herself in her dragon. Go a little longer. Rise a little higher. For me. For you.... And Fort, I guess. A long flight would give a bigger clutch, that was what everyone kept telling her anyway, and she wasn't going to let anyone say they hadn't tried hard enough.

Alright, Lithustoth relented, a little longer. A little higher.

There were no more playful words from the green now, no more goading, only a high shriek of challenge and of need as she turned her eyes upward once more and summoned the last of her strength to chase the glimmer of the moons that were now becoming visible in the sky.

Round 5 - The final countdown

As Lithustoth begins to tire, the smaller males will also be suffering from exhaustion.

Blues: 1d12
Browns & bronzes less than 40ft: 2d12
Browns & bronzes more than 40ft: 2d12 +2

Inspiration!

Freestyle! Do something fancy and roll 1d10.

This is the last Inspiration round! If you have any remaining points after this you can still use one in the next round (6) to re-roll any one die.

Running Totals
Bronze Liarth: 46
Bronze Amaryssoth: 50
Blue Lerenth: 45**
Blue Okath: 28

The next round will be no earlier than this time tomorrow.  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-24)

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:10 pm
Bronze Liarth

The green was tiring now, she wouldn't be able to keep up the chase much longer! Liarth bugled delight as she made another effort at an upward surge, slower and clumsier than she'd been before but that did nothing to diminish his desire - he admired it in fact, he liked stubborn personalities.

Somewhere in the tangle of mind that was him and his rider, he felt D'lana laugh. Tell me something I don't know!

I'm here Lithustoth! Liarth called exultantly as he strove to draw nearer to her. Choose me and I'll fly us all night!

Running total: 46 + 10 = 56  
ChaosTheories rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:38 pm
Blue Okath

She was going for the last stretch. Okath bellowed at her challenge, but there was no way he could catch up... could he? The blue bellowed again, a slight note of defeat to it, but he would fly up, up, and if she stumbled, he would catch her in his claws. If anything, he would fly and dive and swoop with the pleasure of just being in the air and being free, if he did not have the pleasure of touch.

Running Total: 38  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

magnadearel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:23 pm
Blue Lerenth

The winds really took him for a beating. Lerenth rumbled. The weyr needs a strong leader. You would fill that roll magnificently. Not many were up to taking the reins in such a trying time. Perhaps some day this green pair would fly their true colors.

For now though, he needed to focus upon winning this flight! The strong winds had shaken him up and down; left and right. Tiring the blue as he struggled to maintain his place in the pack against the winds. He was too tired to do anything really fancy when the green called for it except try to suck air down his long throat.

Lerenth could feel the tremor in his muscles as he continued trying to fly. Not much longer would he be able to remain aloft without consequence. It was now or never! Summoning the last of his strength the blue arched his back as if pouncing upon some prey, doing his best to hover in place and make it look effortless.

Running Total: 13 + 14 +18 +0 (missed a round) +9 = 54

magnadearel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:25 pm
Blue Lerenth

Rolling inspiration point!

Running Total: 13 + 14 +18 +0 (missed a round) +9 +10 = 64

magnadearel

Melomar rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-24)

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:32 pm
Bronze Amaryssoth

- - -

Text soon (incl why his insp+1 )

- - -

Running Total: 50 + 8 + 2 = 60  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:48 pm
A strong leader, yes, she would be that if she were given the chance.

As the last of her strength faded Lithustoth's ascent slowed to a standstill, and she glided in a slow circle with glittering eyes as she looked down on her suitors. Come closer! I am ready to make my choice. Two males had stood out from the crowd during the chase, and it was upon them that the green's gaze lingered - Lerenth and Amaryssoth, soft and subtle against loud and brassy. Who would she have? She knew which way she was leaning right now, but these last few moments would decide it.

Round 6 - Come closer

This is the last round! After these rolls Lithustoth will choose from among the top scoring males.

Blues: 2d6
Browns & bronzes less than 40ft: 4d4
Browns & bronzes more than 40ft: 4d4 +2

Running Totals
Bronze Liarth: 56
Bronze Amaryssoth: 60
Blue Lerenth: 64*
Blue Okath: 38

Lithustoth will choose no earlier than this time tomorrow!  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

Melomar rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2 Total: 6 (3-12)

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:53 pm
Bronze Amaryssoth

- - -

Amaryssoth had had a great flight so far. Normally he was quiet and even timid but today his rider's zany attitude had rubbed off on him. His flying, despite the inclement white-out conditions, had been exemplary. In fact, everyone was doing great, having a great time, so it seemed.

But later on, after their ascent had brought them above the clouds, Amaryssoth suffered cramped muscles in his wings, leaving him struggling to remain aloft without gliding. And he did his best to ease the strain and pain.

And now, the glorious Lithustoth above them all promised her judgment. To be honest, he felt that Lerenth was the best flyer out of all of them, for his size and stamina. The Bronzes could not fault the Blue for anything.

But that did not stop Amaryssoth from doing his best to win Lithustoth's favor. Feeling his wings limber up, he wheeled through the air and trumpeted with joy. And now, beautiful Lithustoth, who is your favorite! Take him out and don't look back!

Take him out?

Yes, she should tackle him and give him a hearts-attack.

Down on the ground D'io did not reply, he just laughed.

- - -

Running total: 60 + 6 + 2 = 68  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas